That Girl (ShaCam fanfic)

Por AnyaIsAdult

Shannon Beveridge is the IT GIRL at her high school and is known by many. Her school life changes when a new... Más

Shannon : 1
Cammie : 2
Shannon : 3
Cammie : 4
Shannon : 5
Cammie : 6
Shannon : 7
Cammie : 8
Shannon : 9
Cammie : 10
Shannon : 11
Cammie : 12
Shannon : 13
Cammie : 14
Shannon : 15
Cammie : 16
Cammie : 18
Shannon : 19
Cammie : 20
Shannon : 21
Cammie : 22
Shannon : 23
Cammie : 24
Shannon : 25
Cammie : 26
Shannon : 27
Shannon : 28
Cammie : 29
Shannon : 30
Cammie : 31
Shannon : 32
Cammie : 33
shannon : 34
cammie : 35
shannon : 36
cammie : 37
shannon : 38 finale

Shannon : 17

1.8K 22 0
Por AnyaIsAdult

"Shannon Beveridge to the medical room immediately" the voice on the loud speaker stated. I sighed and left my drama class.

I wondered slowly to the medical room confused as to why I was called there. As I pushed open the double doors I looked up and saw Cammie lying there being examined by a nurse with dry blood all down her nose and a cut on her lip.
"Oh God!" I whispered as I rushed over, "Cam, are you ok?"
"Yeah, I think so." She said trying to sit up. I gave her a hand.
"What the fuck happened?!" I asked very concerned.
"Language." The nurse muttered.
"Sorry Miss." I bowed my head and blushed in embarrassment.
"It's that easy to make you blush." She giggle.  I rolled my eyes.
"What happened?" I asked again.
"That boy from lunch yesterday," I butted in, "Matt." I said and let her continue, "Matt, punched me."
"Why?!" I said, a bit aggressively.
"Because I sat in 'YOUR' seat on the bus." She made air quotations around your.
"What a dick." I said getting more and more angry. I was determined to set him straight.
"I'll sort this out, make sure you get some rest before tonight Scotty." I winked and left to find Matt.

The bell for lunch went and I got a bottle of water from the vending machine and went over to the lunch table.
"Matt!" I called out.
"Shan, what's up?" He responded.
"Follow me." He got up and followed me out side.
I kicked him in the balls and punched him in the mouth.
"That's what you get you dickhead, don't you ever mess with Cammie again." I shouted at him. I turned to leave when. Crash. My body hit the floor and a foot kicked me once in the head and twice in the ribs.

*black*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 108 11
Beenie starts a new college. A few friends find feelings for her. Will she just realise?
42.8K 567 16
The story of Cammie Scott and Shannon Beveridge after the breakup. When soulmates find their way back to each other even after years. #FeelingsAreCo...
300K 8.1K 48
It's the beginning summer vacation and you are going into your senior year of high school. Every summer, you leave our main home in the east coast an...
26.3K 917 27
Beca Mitchell and her friends are heading into their Junior year of high school. Everything's the same except who's that girl who just started?