Cammie : 12

She kissed me and this time I made sure that I kissed back. It was long and passionate. I smiled breaking the kiss.
"I really like you too bus girl." I blushed and played with my finger nail.
"So. Cammie do you need help with your maths homework tonight." Shannon giggled.
"I think I might need some help." I smirked, "My house 6 o'clock ."
And with that we headed back to school for second period.
The rest of the day flew by. I couldn't wait for lunch when I would be able to see Shannon.

~ lunch ~
"You buying food from the cafeteria?" Ally asked me.
"Yeah, I need to talk to Shannon as well, about maths tutoring."
"Ok we will be at our usual spot when your done talking to the All Blacks." Ally laughed.
"Bye!" I yelled at her as she walked towards Stevie and the others.

"Shannon?" I tapped her shoulder.
"Ewww, it touched you." One guy said.
"Shut up it's just Cammie." Shannon said.
"What makes her any different to the others? She is friends with the Fags!"
"What?!" I asked aggressively.
"She a feisty bitch." He continued.
"Shut up Matt." Shannon kicked him.
I walked away with my head lowered to the floor. I just wished to hear that Shannon would come running after me and hug me. But she didn't.
"That's right, return to your group of GAY GAL PALS!" Matt yelled at me as I left.