Shannon : 17

"Shannon Beveridge to the medical room immediately" the voice on the loud speaker stated. I sighed and left my drama class.

I wondered slowly to the medical room confused as to why I was called there. As I pushed open the double doors I looked up and saw Cammie lying there being examined by a nurse with dry blood all down her nose and a cut on her lip.
"Oh God!" I whispered as I rushed over, "Cam, are you ok?"
"Yeah, I think so." She said trying to sit up. I gave her a hand.
"What the fuck happened?!" I asked very concerned.
"Language." The nurse muttered.
"Sorry Miss." I bowed my head and blushed in embarrassment.
"It's that easy to make you blush." She giggle.  I rolled my eyes.
"What happened?" I asked again.
"That boy from lunch yesterday," I butted in, "Matt." I said and let her continue, "Matt, punched me."
"Why?!" I said, a bit aggressively.
"Because I sat in 'YOUR' seat on the bus." She made air quotations around your.
"What a dick." I said getting more and more angry. I was determined to set him straight.
"I'll sort this out, make sure you get some rest before tonight Scotty." I winked and left to find Matt.

The bell for lunch went and I got a bottle of water from the vending machine and went over to the lunch table.
"Matt!" I called out.
"Shan, what's up?" He responded.
"Follow me." He got up and followed me out side.
I kicked him in the balls and punched him in the mouth.
"That's what you get you dickhead, don't you ever mess with Cammie again." I shouted at him. I turned to leave when. Crash. My body hit the floor and a foot kicked me once in the head and twice in the ribs.

*black*