Shannon : 13

I have to admit I kinda feel really bad for not stopping Matt from being horrible to Cammie, and that I didn't follow her when she left the table but I would have looked like a right idiot going and chasing this girl who one of my "friends" just called a faggot.

And yet again I care more about my ego than another persons feelings. I am such a bitch. I am nothing but a heartbreaker to everyone other than the people I sit with at lunch. GOD. HELP. ME.

Last period. Chemistry. Fuck. Me. I hate chemistry. I walk in late and there is one seat left in the class and it is by no one other than Camden Scott. Excellent.
The lesson drags on for ever until we have to do partner work with the person next to you. I turn and face Cammie but she continues to stare straight ahead of her.
"Cam?" I ask quietly wandering if she is day dreaming or something. She doesn't respond, "Cammie?!" I say a little louder. I sigh and start to write down my own ideas. Talking Cammie through all of my thoughts. I think she was listening but I wasn't 100% sure.
"And then someone could like, lick someone else's ear... You know I think it would work." I said to see if she was paying attention. She surely enough looked at me in a state of confusion.
"What?!" She said.
"Agh so you were listening." I smiled.
"Hang on, what was that thing about an ear." She said like I was slightly crazy.
"Oh, I was just seeing if you were listening," I say, "and you were."
I bite my lip and she shakes her head in disbelief and then smirks slightly, she try's to hide it.
"So are we still on for tonight?" I ask.
She takes a deep breath in.
"I guess." She sighs.
I smile from ear to ear and start to finish the work.