Cammie : 22

I looked away in o the darkness counting the difference between the thunder and lighting. Shannon makes a muffled screaming noise and jumped into my arms. I looked away and blushed. She shuffled over and farther away from me than she was before. I take a deep breath in and move closer to her and take her hand. I play with her fingers for a bit and watch the movie.
"Cam?" Shannon squeaked, "please can we turn it off, I am scared." She sounded like she was about to cry.
She looks away and rubs her eyes while I pause the movie and turn a flashlight on. She looks back around with tears in her eyes.
"Oh bless you Shan." I hugged her tightly and she rested her head on my shoulder. After a while we pulled away and Shannon put some music on.
"So, Shan, how you feeling." I say sympathetically.
"I am holding up, a bit saw here and there." She smiles.
She takes my hand and looks me in the eyes.
"I like this." She says. 
"Me too." I respond, "but Shannon, are you gay or is this just a one off."
She drops my hand and we loose eye contact.
"To be honest, I don't know." She lowers her head, "My last serious relationship was with a guy called Alex, he was in a band, he was cool, he was loud, he was just ALEX." She looks at me and laughs, "but I never felt butterflies when I was around him. He made me laugh and he also made me cry, but I never felt any thing more than friends. I guess I never really thought that I was ever attracted to women. I though that I was asexual or something."
"Every gay has been there." I say supporting her.
"You say that as if they are common." She was holding back tears. 
"They are, Shan, babe, all of my friends are gay, other than Danny of course. LGBTQ community." I tried to lighten the mood. Of fuck... I just called her babe.

She bit her lip and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. She got up and knelt down in front of me. She move her head closer so our noses were millimetres away from one another.
"Did you just call my BABE!" She giggled.
I looked down but she put her hand on my chin to raise my head. She took a long breath in and pressed her lips against mine. It escalated into a full on make out session pretty quickly and soon I found myself biting here lower lip asking for entry. She let me and my tongue started Dancing with hers. Shannon smiled against my lips and then we broke away both up us panting.
"Cammie. I. Think. I. Might. Be. Gay." She said between breaths.