Step Into The Inferno

By Pomonaa

** Sexual Content ** (Continuance of Step Into The Bad Side) Maxx and Daniel are back at it again trying to f... More

Bite of venom (part 1)
Bite of venom ( part 2)
Definition Of Honesty
UCLA
Decisions
Signs
Crap Deal
Birthday Dinner (part 1)
Birthday Dinner (Part 2)
Bite Me
Baby Pains (part 1)
Pacify Her
Which One Will It Be
A/N
New year, New..
She is Woman.
Reality

A/N please read and i guess trigger warning with CSA

1.1K 26 21
By Pomonaa

hey guys, so i know I've been lacking on this book ever since last year and I apologize... idk if i already mentioned this but that entire year i was going through personal problems confronting a csa situation dealing with me and a person that i was supposed to trust.. he was the person that inspired me to write but when i realized (took me 4 long years to realize) what he did to me and how wrong it was, once he dies in my eyes, mind, heart, and life.. so did a lot of my passions, one being writing. but my therapist and i have been working on me writing and i think im up to part with committing to writing! NOW i need ideas from you guys.. WHAT DO YALL WANT TO SEE HAPPEN? Should I continue this book? End it and make a new book with a different topic? let me know something lol cause i think i have an idea for maxxine.. anywho, night guys. be looking forward to an update once i catch an idea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
29.1K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs