The Prince and the Maid

Por unnatural_Red

So the idea behind this story came to me in a dream. And then I couldn't stop thinking about Prince Harry and... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chater 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chaptef 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Woah

Chapter 74

996 14 1
Por unnatural_Red

Grace pov
I was walking to Faith's room to get her up for school.

When she was off to school I waddled back to my room. Before I even got there I heard sexual moans coming from my bedroom. I put my ear to the door. I couldn't stand listening to what ever was going on in there. I stepped back and opened the door. There was a naked woman in bed with Harry. "How could you?" I yelled. Harry didn't even give me a second glance. "Close the door." Harry yelled. "You pig!" I yelled as I slammed the door. The next thing I I know I'm blacking up.

When I came too. I was in the same bed Harry had just been having sex in with another woman. Harry had his arms around me. I punched his shoulder, "you bastard." I said . "What?" Harry asked, "you know what you did, I know what you did." I said as I got up. "Grace what are you talking about?" Harry asked. "Don't play stupid, You know what you did," I yelled as I left the room, slamming the door behind me.

I started sobbing, I waddled down the hall to Kate and Will's room. I knocked on the door, and Will opened the door. "I thought you were on bed rest." He said. "I am," I said. "Will just let her in." Kate said. Will stepped back, and let me in. "Come sit," she said as she patted the bed. "What happened?" She asked. "He cheated, he f**king cheated on me. While I'm pregnant with our third baby." I said as the tears kept rolling down my cheek. "Are you sure?" Kate asked. "Yes I saw it clear as day. He was in bed with some wh*re." I said. "Grace you know Harry loves you, we all know it. Harry wouldn't cheat on you." Will said. "Will he's the naughty prince, he's slept with more women, than he can count. Where as I saved myself for marriage. It feels like I did it for nothing. Almost thirty years." I said. "Grace, Calm down." Kate said. "He's done it before, where does it say he won't do it again." I said.

A knock came at the door. "I swear if that is that bastard don't let him in." I said. Will got up, and went out of the room. "Ugh what am I going to do?" I asked as I laid back on the bed. "You could always talk to him." Kate suggested. "No, I'm not talking to that bastard. He doesn't deserve me." I said. "Grace, Harry loves you, you know that, I know that." "If he loved me he wouldn't have cheated." I said as I got up. "Grace wait." Kate said as she grabbed my wrist.  I pulled my hand away. "Leave me alone. I'm leaving." I said. I pulled the door open and Harry and Will were talking outside the room. "Grace I never cheated." Harry said. "Why won't you man up and admit what you did. You slept with someone else while your wife was pregnant." I said as I punched his shoulder as hard as I could.

I went down to the carport, and had a car brought around, then Went to the only place I felt safe at.

I walked into Buckingham pAlace through the servants entrance, out of habit. "Grace! What in hell are you doing here?" Megan asked as she ran up to me. "Any room in the inn?" I asked. "Come on," she took my hand and lead me out.

She found a vacant room, near Her Majesty's room. I crawled into the bed. "What on earth are you doing here? Your supposed to be at Kensington." She asked. "Harry cheated, somehow he got a girl into our room, in the twenty minutes I had left to get Faith ready for school." I said as I picked at the threading in the comforter. "That doesn't sound like him." Megan said. "Well you don't know what he was like before I started dating him. He was a known to have sex with women. And now I'm just another one." I sobbed as I wrapped my arms around my stomach. "Grace, Harry loves you, he would do anything for you." Megan said. "I know, and I love him too. But I don't right now. Because I know I saw Harry in bed, with a naked woman, that wasn't me." I said.

Megan tried to convince me to forgive Harry but I was set in stone on be matter. I made her leave, I crawled under the covers and cried.

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I sat up, and wiped the drool off my face. "Come in," I said as I composed my self. Her Majesty came in. "Your Majesty." I said. I looked at my hands resting on my stomach. "Good afternoon Grace." She said as she closed the door.

She came over and sat on the side of the bed with me. "If your here to talk to me about Harry, you should leave now." I said. "Well I'm not here to talk about Harry. I'm here to talk about you." She said as she put her hand on my knee. "What makes you thin Harry would cheat?" She asked. "His past history," I said. "And that would be?" "He loves to push his limits, even with me. He likes to test his luck. But his luck has run out." I said. "Grace When you still ran, what were you always trying to do?" "Push my limits, but those were limits of myself, not with my entire team. Running was a personal sport. The only time the team would rely on me is in relays." I said. "Well if you still feel that way in the morning, let me know." She said as she got up. "And take care of the babies." She said. I rubbed my stomach, as Gemma kicked. I went back to sleep after she left.

I woke up to the door opening. I rolled back over and went back to sleep.

When I woke up, it there was a bouquet of roses, the same roses Harry had given to me before we were married.

I noticed a note sticking out of the vase. I managed to get up, and I waddled over and took the note. "I'm sorry, I didn't cheat. I love only you. Let's talk about it. -H." I wanted to tear the note up, but I couldn't bring myself to tear it up. "Oh Harry." I whispered. I took one of the pink roses out and held it.

I walked back to bed, "call him," I pulled off a petal. "Don't call him." I pulled off another petal.

It went on like that till I got to the last petal. "Don't call him." I looked at the petals on the bed spread. I wasn't satisfied with the answer. I got up, threw the steam away and grabbed a red rose, went back to the bed and did the same.

"Call him." I said as I pulled off the last petal. I threw the stem away and picked up my cell.

I scrolled till I found Harry. "Grace, where are you?" He asked. "Buckingham Palace." I said. "What room?" He asked. "You'll have to find out." I said. "alright I'm up for your little game." Harry said.

A maid I didn't recognize, brought me dinner up. "Thank you." I said. I hadn't realized the day had gone by with out me eating. That was most likely why Gemma was restless.

After I ate, a maid came and took my tray away. A few minutes later a knock came at the door. "Come in," I said as I sort of sat up, "is my presence tolerated?" Harry asked. "For now, come sit." I said as I pat the spot next to me. I was laying on my side, trying to be in a comfortable position. "What's with the rose petals?" Harry asked as he came over. "I was debating on whether or not to call you." I said. Harry brushed some of the petals away, and sat on the bed with me. "Grace Tell me what happened from yesterday." Harry said. "I woke up, went and got Faith ready for school, then came back and you were having sex with another woman. I then fainted. When I woke up, we were in bed, you had your arms wrapped around me...."

I took a second of reflection. I looked at today's date. "It was a dream?" I said very audible. "Gracie, I love you with every fiber in me. I would never cheat on you. Affairs aren't me." Harry said. I started crying. "Harry, you did nothing wrong. It was me, it was all a dream. A very vivid dream, cause by my crazy hormones." I said as I sat up. Harry hugged me. "Gracie, it's alright I forgive you." He said as he held me in his lap. "Harry, I have to pee." I said interrupting our moment. "Little traitor." Harry said as he poked my stomach. Harry helped me up and I went to the bathroom and then returned.

Harry was picking the petals up off the bed. "What do you think your doing?" I asked. "Cleaning up." He said. "How sweet." I said. "I brought you something, I was going to give it to you after Gemma and Abigail were born. But it seems like I need a few more good boy points." Harry said as he took a black and white velvet case out of his pocket.

He took the top off and showed me the sapphire jewelry set. "I had it specially made for you. I'd been saving for a while. I wanted it to be specially made for you." "Oh Harry." I covered my gapping mouth with my hand." "Harry you've given me so much. You didn't have you give me this." I said as I took the box from him. "I wanted to give it to you. Because I love you so much." He said as he cupped my face. Blue eyes vs blue eyes.

Harry ran his thumbs over me cheeks and lips. I licked my lips as I looked at his. I glanced at his eyes, and the next thing I knew he was on top of me in the midst of a deep passionate kiss.

Gemma started kicking at the pressure being put on her. I unwillingly pulled away, Gemma was giving me pain. "Gemma doesn't like it." I said. "I'm sorry baby." Harry whispered to my stomach as he rubbed my stomach. I felt Gemma kick Harry's hand. "I said I was sorry Gemma." Harry a started talking to Gemma.

After a while, Harry decided that we should go back to Kensington. "Faith and Davy will be worried." Harry said. Harry helped me up and grabbed my vase of flowers. I held the velvet jewelry box.

When I was back in bed at Kensington, Harry came in with Faith and Davey. "Hello my sweets." I said as I hugged them as the climbed onto the bed.

____________________
Hey, I'm already started on the next chapter. I'll try to have it up soon. But school, and swim, and homework, and possible play (auditioned haven't heard anything back yet.) so very busy and the only reason I got a lot of writing done this weekend is because my town got hit by Hurricane Hemine. But we're okay, I've got power, water, and no damage to the house.
-princess

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.4K 507 24
The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of his young sons. Since losing their mothe...
65.3K 2.1K 33
"You're my princess and I'm your prince," He said, smiling brightly. "That's cute. But why prince and princess?" I asked out of curiosity. "It's be...
26.9K 1.2K 15
George wanted to live like a living child, be out in the wilderness and explore everything there was in the world. Yet, that was hard for him since h...
8 0 6
This story is not another cliché story of a crowned prince falling in love with a Disney peasant, no.. You can kind of say that this is an after stor...