Unwanted love

By NoelCecil

Ciara Welsh is your average teenager but with one exception she lives on her own, her parents got divorced so... More

Unwanted love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 1

235 3 0
By NoelCecil

It's the first day that could change everything in my life. It's the first day that I will walk into a place and almost nobody will no my name except a few. It's the first day of the rest of my life. It's the first day of high school and it's a fresh start.

This summer was different I focused on myself . Usually I hang out with friends, get drunk, and come home with a hangover but it was cool my mom doesn't care she's too wrapped up with her boyfriend to give a rats ass about me.

But I like it though right now I'm living on my own it's junior year and my mom said i was supposedly taking up "too much space" in the house so she brought me an apartment not to far from school. Which is quite awesome for a teenage girl to have her own place. But I almost put the fucking building on fire trying to make a nice gourmet meal. Like who do I think I am Rachel ray gosh such an idiot.

You know how things gets when your alone you may be surrounded by so many people but still feel like your on the outside. So this summer I got a hair cut it's up to my boobs now, not my butt like last year and I dyed my hair back to natural instead of red and now I don't dress like a hippie instead like a hipster.

My name is Ciara Welsh and I'm ready for the school year

~August 27th, 5:45~

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Smack'

I got up ready to start the day I picked out my outfit and hopped in the shower after laying in bed yet again regretting this so called school idea.

Once I got out I threw on my outfit, just my lace white top with a pink tank top underneath, some skinny jeans, and my black vans.

I returned to the bathroom once again, plopped in my contacts and put on my makeup. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

I hopped into my black Mercedes, my mother given it to me on 16th birthday. With that I was off to school. It was only a ten minute drive to school from my apartment.

I walked through the door and I was expecting everyone to look at me and whisper something along the lines as "who's that girl" and maybe split like the Red Sea so I can walk down my little cat walk but with my luck, shit like that doesn't happen. Instead some douche pushes me into a wall and then has the nerve to just look at me, then give me a smirk and say my bad. Like really you can't help me up at least and apologize like a real man would do. But I was kind of glad he didn't help me because then this Abercrombie model looking creature walks up and gives me his hand to help me up. I felt mini shock waves shoot up my arm when are hands touch.

"Are you okay"

"I'm fine thank you, but you didn't need to help me up"

"And leave you looking like a damsel in distress, I think not"

"I do not look like I'm in distress"

"I know you don't but you do look gorgeous"

"Thank you" I said and blushed and kept my head down.

"I don't think I've caught your name"

"No I'm afraid you haven't, my name is Ciara"

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl, mines Ethan" he said and looked at my eyes.

They were such a pretty brown color that went along with his brownish golden locks on his head, I swear when I tell you this I think time stopped and nothing seemed to matter and the people around us were moving in slow motion. But then something made us snap out of it, why did it have to go off at the exact moment. The bell rang.

"I have to go to my locker still crap"

"I'll walk you"

"No just go to class I'll be fine"

"Are you sure I'm already late"

"Yeah and I don't want you to be later than you already are"

"Okay well bye Ciara"

"Bye Ethan"

With that I ran to my locker and grabbed my stuff, which I still have some stuff from last year because we keep the same lockers as we get from freshman year. I slammed my locker shut and walked to the attendance office and got my pink slip and was off to my 1st class.

I walked through the door and everyone looked at me and I didn't care except when I turned, my head and saw who was sitting in the back .

There he was sitting in the back row. Laughing with his friends, then I walked in and everything stopped. 

I never had a class with him in it before and I know everybody in here cause we have been in the same class since freshman year. But at 7:35 that day it was different they looked at me like they've seen a ghost. Especially Ethan I just wanted to go up and tell him "close your mouth you might catch flies" but I didn't but it did surprise me I didn't know that my appearance is so you know 'jaw-dropping'.

"OMG Ciara what did you do" my best friend Christine says snapping me out of my trance I was in and out of my ultimate stare down with Ethan.

"What do you mean"

"Duh you hair"

"Do you like" I said twirling around in front of her.

"Hell yeah, you look amazing, I wish you've done this sooner but now I'm like wow"

"Thanks Christine and lovely word choice and here you go Mrs.brown" I said walking to my desk and handing my late slip to the teacher.

If I may say so this must be fate or a coincidence because my desk is right next to Ethan.

"Okay class, I'm not gonna give you've some boring lecture on what we're going to be covering this year, so instead here are the worksheets you need to fill out so I can know you better and you guys can talk but don't get too loud" Mrs.Brown said handing out the papers to us and walking back to her desk and typed on the computer.

Right when I was about to get working. I get interrupted than no other person besides Ethan.

"Psssss Ciara pssssss"

"What I'm right next to you and were allowed to talk too"

"What the fuck are you doing here"

"Oh nothing just getting some free education that is provided for me how about you"

"Don't be a smart ass"

"Then don't be rude then"

"Are you new here"

"No I'm not new I've been going here since freshman year"

"Really how come I've never seen your pretty face around here before"

"Are you bipolar or something cause you just switched from total douche to total flirt and if so slow down your changes I don't want to get whiplash" 

"Can you just shut up, your so much prettier when you don't talk"

"Heyy,..." but I got interrupted then no other than my guardian angel aka christine.

"Umm Ciara can I talk to you for a quick moment, excuse us Ethan" she said while pulling my arm and taking me to her desk which is across the room.

"Can you please explain to me why you are talking to him"

"What do you mean"

"Do you know who he is"

"Yes, his name is Ethan"

"Yeah but about his past"

"No I don't but who cares everybody has a past"

"Ciara just please promise me you'll stay away from him he's bad news"

"Just tell me his past and anyways he such a flirt and he has his head up his ass for him to give a crap about anyone"

"Ok, okay as long as you don't like him"

"I don't get it"

"You don't need to, just trust me and stay away from him please he's bad news" 

With that being said she got up and left to go to the bathroom but leaving me dumbfounded, and with so many questions and scenarios up in my head. Did he kill someone, that can't be it he'll be in jail. What did he do, I said in my mind while starring at him.

I kept looking at him, I don't know what it is about him. But why do you I feel this way. I want to know him more but he's such a god damn flirt and whenever I start a conversation he goes into full blown flirt mode and I'm like "yo chill, I just wanna talk". Oh shoot he looked at me, just act like you didn't hear a word Christine said and go back and sit down. 

I made my way back to my desk with mine and Ethan eyes locked and I sat down and then I broke our intimate eye glare and looked at my paper and acted like he wasn't even there. 

"Umm.. Ciara"

"Mmm"

"Ciara"

"Mmm"

"Ciara Mae Welsh"

"How do you know my full name"

"Ha got you to talk and it's on your worksheet, such a pretty name"

"Thank you and can you stop flirting. All the damn time"

"That's who I am sweetheart"

"Just stop it okay"

"Okay fine"

"Thanks and now that's you know my full name, what's yours"

"Ethan"

"No your middle and last"

"Ethan Williams"

"Okay and what's your middle"

"Why do you want to know so bad lil ciara"

"I'm not little and I'm curious I don't know anything about you except that your a flirt"

"Well thanks for sugar coating it for me but you don't need to know my middle name"

"Okay then I will must have to resort to different ways to get it then"

"Oh Ciara I see your true colors now"

"That's what you think"

~bell rings~

"Bye Ethan with no middle name"with that I was out of the classroom.

"Ciara" Christine yelled after me. 

"Ciara" Christine said grabbing my arm.

"First off ow, second off what do you want"

"What the hell were you doing in there"

"What do you mean"

"Don't you dare pull that shit on me"

"What are you talking about"

"You know playing dumb"

"I'm not playing"

"You flirting with Ethan in there"

"I wouldn't even call that flirting"

"You know how I feel about Ethan"

"What are you my mother"

"No I'm your friend so listen to me when I say he's bad news"

"What the fuck does that mean"

"He's not good for you and your mother would agree"

"How would you know, do you and my mother text"

"No that's weird"

"Then how"

"Everyone know what type of person he truly is and what he's done"

"Well I don't"

"Because you were away that summer in Spain for freshman year and that's when shit went down"

"Can you just tell me"

"It's not my place and I got to go or I'm gonna be late for my second period class on my first day of school"

"Ok bye boo"

"Bye"

What the fuck happen when I was in Spain for that summer. I'll ask my mom later when I call her I guess.

So many question are going through my mind about Ethan.

~late bell rings~

Oh snap I guess, I'll just skip second period and go to Starbucks and get my white girl on. But right when I was walking out I get stopped by no other than Ethan.

"Funny to see you skipping school miss naughty"

"I'm not naughty"

"Oh really 'I guess I'll have to resort to other ways' but I must say I'm quite intrigued"

"I bet you are but can you move I'm going"

"Where you going"

"None of your goddamn business"

"Are you going to go do some naughty things"

"No I am just going to freakin Starbucks"

"Okay then let's go then I call shotgun"

"Woah woah mister, what makes you think your going"

"Well I'm Clyde and your Bonnie so I have to be there"

"Haha whatever but I control the radio"

"Yes mam"

"Stop being such a punk" I said laughing and punched his arm as we walked out of school into my car. ~at Starbucks in the car~

"Okay do you want to do drive thru or walk in"

"How about drive thru"

"Okay then"

I ordered my pumpkin spice latte and he just got a Carmel frap.

"Okay now that I paid for your frap, tell me about your self"

"What do you want to know"

"Everything"

"That's quite a big topic for such a little girl" he said booping my nose.

"I'm not a lil girl why does everyone think that of me"

"I don't your quite grown, from my perspective"

"Thanks, well how about your family"

"Ok I'm the second oldest, I have one older brother but he's in college and a little sister who's ten."

"What about your mom and dad"

"My dad is an CEO of a company so he's never home and my mom died two years ago"

"OMG I'm so sorry for bringing it up"

"It's fine don't stress yourself about it"

"Okay what do you do for fun"

"I usually just read and play sports"

"Oh okay when's your birthday"

"What's this 21 questions and it's February 18th"

"No I just want to know you better and mine is May 3rd" 

"Okay that's cool"

"Hey I'm want to show you something where I use to go when I was little okay"

"Okay thinking I don't have a choice since your the driver"

"Yeah that's true well hold on tight"

"Okay I will" he said grabbing on to my hand that wasn't on the steering wheel and then quickly pulling away noticing what happened. 

I turned my head hiding the fact that I was blushing like crazy. He can't know that I might actually lie him. Christine would be furious of she finds out that I skipped school with a guy and be beyond furious when she finds out that guy is Ethan but oh well shit happens.

Heres the first chapter I hope you enjoy it my sweet lovelies and I also gave you a hint whats so bad with Ethan. Comment and Vote please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 286 30
Dariana has been through a lot, she was raped by her uncle, and not being able to have her parents with her makes it harder . Nobody knows about her...
221 28 22
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
10.8K 395 36
"If you loved me, I wouldn't be a secret." °•°•°•° Paige is the luckiest girl in the world...according to her and maybe every girl in Bishop High-tha...
20.9K 1.4K 31
Tyler Hart has made a lot of mistakes in his life, but he never claimed to be a good person. He gave up that idea years ago. He steals, cheats, lies...