Unconditional Love [Completed...

By Dilemma9817

"Megan, I don't know what to say I..I.. I can't I need to go" "oh my God what I've done" ... More

PROLOGUE
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 17

5.7K 192 11
By Dilemma9817

Read the song's lyrics
Megan's POV

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
When tomorrow comes

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
Darkness all around, no hope that I could fly
Then I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
'Cause I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
You're my flashlight 

Ooh

I blinked afew times is that my imagination or Bella is really in front of me singing " am I dreaming? " I said to myself  " no you're not " Bella said and came to me and took my hand while looking into my eyes " I love you so much Megan " I frozed while my tears continue to fall on my cheeks " Bella you're awake you didn't leave me " I said crying and hugged her " I can't even if I try " " now that you sang to her I need to examine you " Dr Remy said out of nowhere " ok now I'm ready " Bella said " ok Megan please let here's lay down " I got out of bed and Bella layed down.
After afew minutes her parents came "Bella, oh my God my baby is awake " her mom said with tears on her cheek add went to hug her "thank you so much Megan you've done so much to help her wake " Paul said and hugged me " she's the love of my life I have to fight for her " I said blushing " I'm done, she's okay but we will have her for two days to make sure everything is okay also she will need a physio therapy " " thanks Doc " we said " wait, physio therapy??? How long I have been in coma? " Bella asked confused " almost three months " Dr Remy said " oh God " " the important thing is that you're awake and healthy " Dr Remy replied and went out of the room " princess I missed you so much " her father said kissing her head " I missed you too guys " her mother looked at me then whisper in her husband ear " okay we will go and buy coffee and hot chocolate for you guys " she winked at me and shut the door " come here " Bella said, I sat beside her and she put her hand on my face " I missed you so much " I told her with tears in my eyes " me too " she said "you too?? " I looked at her confused "Yes, through my coma I would hear your voice while singing and speaking to me and I heard your crying " and a tear fall from her eye and I wiped it with my thumb " God it broke my heart every time I heard you crying, I cried inside and yelled but nothing came out, my heart was aching for you, to comfort you and hug you, I prayed to God for just one more chance to see your face, to kiss your soft lips to tell you how much I love you how much of an idiot I was to let you go " my heart melt to her words and now we were both crying "Megan, I love you with all my heart, your love bring me back you were literally my flashlight in the darkness " I held her face " I love you too " and kissed her lips with so much passion and love God I was yearning for her touch, to hear her voice, to feel her lips against mine again. After afew minutes we heard a soft knock on the door " Hello Bella I'm glad you woke up and by the way I'm Dr Cameron, your doctor " Dr Cameron said " thank you doc for helping me " " you're welcome that's our job. And let me tell you, you have an amazing best friend here she loves you truly it's rare to find true love, Don't forget that " and with that she walked away and Bella looked at me confused " I um.. Her and Dr Remy are lovers and they know about my love for you actually they were very supportive and helping " I said looking down blushing " Megan look at me " Bella said softly " I didn't mean to stress you, sorry " I whispered. Bella grabbed my chain with the tips of her fingers and made look into her green eyes God her eyes, "I love you and not just as my best friend I thought I made that clear " I blushed " which reminds me, Megan Smith will you be my girlfriend? " OH. MY. GOD I can't believe what I'm hearing, Bella is asking me to be her girlfriend oh my God "Megan? " frozen "Megan if you don't want to it's alright, I understand y-" I cut her rambling " Yes, yes I would like to be your girlfriend " I said with a huge grin on my face " I love you " " l love you too " and we kissed again but now it's different, now she's my girlfriend, YES,.

( afew days later) 

Bella's POV

"I can't believe I missed the whole summer " I said to my girlfriend, girlfriend God if sounds so good, since I got out of the hospital Megan would sleep every day with me cuz I missed her so much and I'm afraid that she would disappear " Baby it's alright, we still have a week till the beginning of school " Megan said stroking my hair, "which reminds me, I'm taking you out on a date tonight at 8 be ready " I grinned so hard " really?? " "Yes, we haven't went on a date yet so I need to go get ready " she kissed me but I didn't let her go and deepened the kiss " uh aha I need to go, bye baby " she kissed my lips fast and left.
I stood up and went to take a shower, after an hour in the shower I dried my self and went to my drawer to put my underwear and found a sticky note

Your outfit is on your bed along with the accessories and high heels and don't wear makeup your face is way better naturally.

Your Marshmallow
XOXO
M

God how much I love her.
I looked at my bed and found the most elegant black dress, it was tight,short and strapless. After putting my underwear I went to curl my hair and like she asked I didn't wear makeup jus mascara and eye liner to make my eyes shine I know she loves my eyes so she won't mind. After I finished with my hair I sprayed my body with my favorite perfume and put the dress on with the heels and the accessories and like always Megan taste in fashion was mighty fine.
I went downstairs and saw my parents and blushed immediately, now I'm not going out with a guy but with a girl,  mom saw me first " oh honey you're gonna cause Megan a heart attack " and now I'm tomato red " your mom is right, I don't know if Megan will be able to hold herself back when she sees you " he didn't just hinted to us having sex " oh god Dad " I blushed so hard if it's even possible " I'm just saying " and he and mom laughed " will thanks, alot guys " " Baby he's kidding " " just please don't repeat that in front of Megan " I said and went to drink water.

Megan's POV

I'm driving to Bella's house very nervous, tonight is our first date and I want it to be special and memorable cuz she deserves the best, I'm taking her on a yacht date it's my surprise for her, I pulled at her house and went to knock on her door. I'm wearing a silver dress with matching heels (A/N: the pic above) .
" good evening Mrs Stone " I said to her mother " oh honey call me Lola, you're look fantastic " I blushed "thank you " " come'n in, Bella Megan is here " we went to the kitchen and I frozed when I saw Bella and she frozen too, oh. My. God she looks more than fascinating, " will wow I think both of you will have a hard time holding yourselves back " did he just!!!  Oh my God that's embarrassing " Daaad " Bella whined blushing hard, actually we both blushed " what!  I don't want grandchildrens yet, I'm still too young and handsome " her mom laughed hard with her husband "thanks a lot guys for the embarrassment, come'n baby " " drive safe ladies " her mom said still laughing. When we were out I spoke " Baby you look stunning " I said and kissed her " you too baby " I opened her door " aww what a gentleman " she said teasing " oh shut up " I said pouting and she chuckeld. I got in the driver seat " Baby it's our first date please don't make it the last " she said afraid and I laughed so hard, she was asking me to drive "not so insanely " " don't worry baby I will drive safe " I said " so where are you taking me? " she asked excited " that's for me to know and for you to find out " I winked at her " fine " she said pouting " aww baby you look adorable when you pout " I took her hand in mine and she turned on the radio and guess what song was on?  Yeah our favorite song STEREO HEARTS "Adam?"which means she will sing Adam's part "Ok " and we start to sing

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low (turn it up a little bit)
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

Gym Class Heroes baby!
If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
Like yea [scratched], check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks
I used to used to used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts

If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh so sing along to my stereo

After thirty minutes driving
We were at the seaport "Baby Do you trust me? " I asked her " of course " she replied and kissed my lips " I need you to put this " I gave her a blindfold to cover her eyes " why? " " please just put it " she sighed and put it and I went to open her door " now walk slowly " we walked until we reached the deck of the yacht, and when we were on the yacht I unfolded her eyes "now you can see " she looked around " oh my God " she whispered, There was a table in the middle with candles all over the yacht , champagne and our favorite foods with music in the background " Megan that's amazing " she whispered in awe " anything for you sunshine " she turned around and kissed me " I will be back I just need to talk to the captain ".
" Bomer " I spoke " Ms Smith hi " " everything is ready? " " Yes mam we will be at the island in two hours and a half " " ok, thanks " and I went back to Bella, she was standing on the deck staring at the ocean, I went to her and slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck " do you like it? " I asked her "Baby I love it, you're amazing " she turned around and kissed me " let's eat ". After eating we chatted a little then the song I was waiting AS LONG AS YOU HOLD ME by KRISTY MacCOLL (A/N: I'm listening to it and you should too) started, I stood and went to Bella " do you give me the honor of dancing with you? "  " it's my pleasure "

as long as you hold me i’ll get by
as long as you need me i will try not to die
i don’t want the shame
i don’t want the blame
i don’t want the fame anymore

if only they’d tell me, tell me why
if i could believe them and their lies
but i don’t want their name
i don’t want their pain
i won’t play their games anymore

i always look at the last page of the book
how will it end?
the suspense robs me of lovers and friends

i don’t want the shame
i don’t want the blame
i don’t want the fame anymore

We danced under the moonlight and I couldn't be happier then I heard Bella sniffing "Baby what's wrong? " I asked worried " nothing, I'm just so happy I've never thought my prince charming would be a princess " I chuckeld and hugged her and we continue to dance. " come'n there's more but first take your heels off " I grabbed her hand and leaded her to the front deck, there was a blanket on the floor with pillows, candles and a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine inside it with two glasses " I want to watch the stars with you " I spoke softly in her ear " Baby I don't know what to say I'm so happy this date can't get any better " she said " will it's early today judge " she looked confused " what do you mean? " she asked " you will see, come set with me ". After an hour of setting and chatting I stared to see the island " Baby turn around so you can't see " " again? " " please bear with me " " okay " she kissed my lips softly. When the yacht stopped we stood up and I turned her around, as soon as she turned she gasped. In front of us there is a road made of small candles that leads to a beach house lighting with candles " I know how much you love to sleep under the stars " I took her hand and leaded her to the house " first we will take a shower then we will sleep here " I ushered to the outdoor bed which is directed to the ocean and the view is perfect " I love you Megan " " I love you too, let's shower I will take the shower down the hall and you take the one in the bed room " " ok I won't be long " she kissed me and went to the bathroom.

Bella's POV

How did I get this lucky, Megan is so amazing she's loving, caring, kind and breathtakingly beautiful I really really want to spend my life with her. After I finished showering I dried my hair and went to the room then I remembered what am I gonna wear and I saw the answer on the bed, a silk pale blue sleep gown that stops at my med thighs with matching panties and no bra, very thoughtful I chuckeld to my self then an idea hit me, is Megan planning on making love to me tonight???  I mean I have no problem with that but I don't know if I'm ready yet and I'm still virgin.

Bella stop worrying, Megan won't force you to do anything you don't want to do.

I went outside and frozed in my place, Megan was standing in the moonlight in her white night gown, gosh she looks like a Greek goddess and her tan skin is glowing. OK now I'm turned on so hard and I want her so badly I didn't even know that I have those feelings or I would be so turned on because of Megan but damn anyone would be turned on by her especially like this , " Bells, you okay? " Megan broke my trance " ha.. Yeah Yeah it's just.. Mmm damn you look like a goddess I can't even look away from you " She blushed hard, my heart I can't take it anymore,  I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me kissing her with so much passion and lust yes for the first time I'm lusting over someone but who can blame me I'm standing in front of a goddess. I backed her to the bed and pushed her softly then straddled her without breaking the kiss
Sexual contain you have been warned

I pulled away and looked in her darkened eyes from lust " Baby we don't have to do anything tonight-" I cut her off " do you want me? " I asked her " gosh I want you so bad, I want you in every way is possible I've dreamt of this moment for so long but I don't want to rush you if you want to wait " she said in the huskiest and sexiest voice"a week ago I could've been dead so I don't want to wait life's short to wait I just want to live every moment to it's fullest and besides you look painfully irresistible " I whispered the last part seductively in her ear, she rolled us over fast and now she's straddling me " gosh that was so hot " she said and kissed my lips with lust yet passion and trailed to my jaw line then to my weak spot and I moan slightly, my hands went to her ass while one of hers grabbing my waist and the other messaging my breast and I moaned louder this time Megan pulled away and looked in my eyes " you sure about this? " " positive " I replied and continue to kiss her, her hands found the hem of my gown and I helped her pulling it off, she looked at me in awe and I blushed " my God, Bella you're so beautiful " she kissed my neck down to my breast then took my harden nipple in her mouth sucking hard and I moaned uncontrollably, I found the hem of her gown and pulled it off, my God her firm rounded breast,  I rolled us and start sucking on her neck leaving marks down to her breast and continue till I reached her panties I took it in my teeth and pulled it slowly "oh god " Megan breathed out, I looked at her wet center hungerly then looked into her eyes for permission and she nodded slowly, I started licking her clit teasingly " please stop teasing I want you inside me " she begged and I chuckeld softly " it will hurt a little. " I said and she nodded, we were both virgins and I'm glad I'm her first and she's my first. I slowly insert my finger in her center, she cringed in pain and then start to relax when I start to move slowly in and out. When she relaxed completely I inserted another finger while licking fast and she moaned my name loudly, afew minutes later she erupted beneath me and I licked her love juices. When she came back from her orgasm I kissed her so she can test herself "I love you " I pulled her to my chest " I love you too " I stroked her messy hair and suddenly she straddled my waist and whispered in my ear " your turn " oh god.

(hours later) 

" Baby that was the best date ever and the best day in my life so far " I said to Megan while laying on her chest after hours of making love to each other under the stars " I'm glad you loved it baby and I promise there will be so many more " she kissed my head " now close your eyes and sleep beautiful " " ok, good night baby " I said and kissed her lips " night ".
That was the best night of my whole 17 years existence.

The longest chapter so far please don't forget to vote and Comment
XOXO
Memi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
Valace By LM Barnett

Teen Fiction

57 0 24
As her junior year in high school comes to an end, Bella is expecting a simple summer with her best friend Liv; before their senior year together. As...
835 77 25
It keeps twisting and turning for Sarah school life, especially when it comes to school crushes, parties, and a school play! That was only the beginn...
93.4K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...