The Boy With The Blue Eyes; P...

By GrettelIsntOrdinary

book two, to the 'boy' trilogy Phil discovers something, which leaves him to carry on with his life, but the... More

I can't reverse time and take it back.
Brighton, Please.
It's not the same!
Both Mentally and Physically.
Q&A!
Q&A answering
You didn't do a thing.
and he's about 6'2.
I'm deceased
It tastes so much like the real thing!
Dan, Can I Come In?
Hungry, Weren't You?
Why didn't you wake up?
Give Me Attention.
What Have You Been Doing?
Phil. Seriously. No.
Hey, Phil. When Was This?
See If We Can Settle Things
You'll Be Like Part Of The Family.
I Think It's An Improvement.
Howell...
Enjoy Yourself, Phil.
Sorry, Sir.
Body. Wash.
What Th-Phil.
We Are In A Castle Anyway.
And Now The Enchantment Was Broken.
That'll Be Fun, Hm?
I think I...
It's Adorable.
Carry Me
Get used to it.
Don't Miss Me.
It's Not That Badd
You're An Idiot.
You Look Ill.
How Can You Live With That?!
Get up.
You Probably Don't Know Where You Are
Please Don't Shout
Phil Is Not A Serial Killer
A leash?
Anything Besides That
You Said You'd Call Me!
Is It Me..?
False.
Dan, You Can Stop Staring.
END... or is it?

I'm Breaking Up With You.

9 2 11
By GrettelIsntOrdinary

"I'm breaking up with you." Phil says and I laugh. He smiles a little and continues to walk down the street.

We grab a taxi and we drive to the inn. This time, we will be getting a room together, and I have payed for the staff to bring us breakfast every morning. But he doesn't know.

We get to the inn and step up to the front desk. "Reservation?" The lady asks and looks at us.
"Yes, under Dan Howell, please." I say, holding Phil's hand and he stiffs up. I look at him as if to say, 'what's wrong?' But he looks away.

"Ah yes, room 910." She smiles and hands me the key. "Oh and the elevator goes quite slow, we have to install a faster one." She says. I thank her and Phil and I walk over to the lift.

I press the 50 button and we wait in the lift.
I look at Phil. "They weren't wrong about the lift." I say, looking around.
He un stiffens and looks over at me.
"What do you wanna do to pass the time?" I ask.

He leans closer to me and grabs my shirt collar. I look at him and he stares into my eyes with his blue ones. He breathes on my neck and I squirm. He takes a little bite and I can feel that he left some sort of mark. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him.
He kisses up my neck to meet my lips.

He pulls away and I whine, not wanting him to stop. But smirks and looks away, and the doors open.

We walk to the end of the hall and walk up a flight of stairs to reach our room.
"910." I take the key and open the door.

Phil and I step inside and we are silent.

"Dan, what did you do?" He says, looking around.
"There's no way this is our room. We're at the very top!" He smiles and jumps around.

I laugh and he comes over and pecks my cheek. "Thank you, Danny." He smiles and I get butterflies.
I didn't know I could still get them.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" He asks.
I look at him and say, "Whatever you want."
He comes over to me and puts his arms around my neck. "Whatever I want?" He smirks.
I nod and hold him.

"Disney World it is, then." He smiles and pecks my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 24.1K 22
Book 2 in the Grim Reaper trilogy! After Phil gets rejected by the Highers in his request to be a Reaper, him and Dan decide to live in the human wor...
527K 28K 14
Sequel to Discovering Love! Dan is only just now aware of the fact that he loves Phil Lester, but at the wrong moment, because Phil hates him. He mak...
214K 15K 23
SECOND BOOK IN THE 'STAINED' SERIES After running away together, Dan and Phil live their life in London, keeping their past locked up. Either way, no...
9.3K 149 74
Emma is sick of her life. She moves to London to escape the demons of her past. But what will happen when she meets the boy across the hall? Will the...