𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 » jake fitzgerald

By xbisous

He's not heaven, He's hell, and that's why I sin. - [MTV Scream] [ season one - ? ] DISCONTINUED: 2016 More

PLAYLIST
SUMMARY + CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

TWENTY

3.1K 106 130
By xbisous

[ xx. CHAPTER TWENTY ]

Jake Fitzgerald gazes at his girlfriend while she's in slumber. How her hair fell upon her face as her eyes were completely shut. Jake removed that strand of hair out of Alex Verona's face. Which resulting for her to scrunched her face which Jake told her that she resembles a bunny.

I can't believe you're mine, he thought to himself as he watches his girlfriend sleep. He didn't have the heart to wake her up considering he found her sleeping adorable. But being Jake Fitzgerald, a smirk grew on his face. He had thought of a perfect idea on how to wake her up. He grabbed his song and started typing the Pocketful of Sunshine, by Natasha Bedingfield.

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love and I know it's all mine.
Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
Take me away. Take me away.
A secret place. A secret place.
A sweet escape. A sweet escape!"

Jake Fitzgerald sings loudly and horribly out of tune as Alex Verona jumped, waking up. Alex Verona sends many death glares to her boyfriend as she flipped him the middle finger.

"What the fuck Jake?!" she questions as she wraps the thin silk sheet around her naked body, walking towards the Fitzgerald boy. He flashes her a cheesy smile as she lightly punches his chest. "I hate you, you know how much I hate that song!" she giggles, walking towards the bathroom but soon Jake caught her by her waist. Jake plants a kiss on her neck, "Good morning the devilish Verona." he greets, earning Alex to give him a look. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"We have school, come on." Alex tells him as she walks towards the shower with Jake following her behind her as he admired her back.

"Shower sex? I like the way you're thinking!" Jake smirks at the Verona girl as she turned on the shower and waited for the warm water. "Well considering how I was woken up this morning, I'm thinking about taking a shower by myself." the brunette decides as she steps in the shower, closing her eyes as the warm water hits her body.

"You know you love me babe." Jake mocks as he was outside of the shower, staring at himself in the mirror. "Fuck you, Jake Fitzgerald." she spats, laughing from the shower.

A smirk grew on Jake's face as he steps in the shower, Alex's eyes still closed but once she opened them. She gasps, covering her breasts seeing Jake was staring at them.

"Jake!" she exclaims, as he puts his hands up in defence. "Babe, I've seen it all and trust me you look more than beautiful." he whispers in ear as she washes her body.

"Thank you, you look good yourself." Alex compliments as she stared down Jake Fitzgerald in the shower.

Jake smirks as he began to suck on Alex's neck, hitting her spot. A soft moan escapes her lips. "O-okay. Five minutes." Alex mentions as she grabs his face, pulling him into a kiss. Jake picks up Alex Verona as she wraps her legs around him. The pair continued, their lips in unison.

˚˚˚

"Alex, you are seriously glowing." Brooke whispers at the brunette during first period. "Well me and Jake might've done a few things to pass the time in the shower." Alex whispers to Brooke while not far ahead Gustavo Acosta was observing the two best friends discussing the scandalous details of Alex and Jake's adventure.

He smirked to himself as he continued to draw the brunette, a drawing of her smiling with her curls bouncing back.

"The thing is since my father has been released, it's been getting harder to sneak around. Yesterday night, I said that I was sleeping over at your place and he kept calling me. I know he's worried but I've been the one who's been taking care of myself the past three months." Alex admits, as she looks down at her desk.

"I'm sure everything will be fine. Your dad is more reasonable than my dad, I'm sure once you tell him the truth, he'll accept you two together." Brooke mentions with a sympathetic look on her face as she held onto her best friend's hand.

"How exactly do I tell my dad I'm screwing the guy he hates?" Alex asks with a slight frown on her face as Brooke scoffs "It's pretty obvious that there's more between you and Jake besides the sex."

Alex glances over at Brooke and doesn't reply as the blonde huffs "Come on, Alex. It's been a two months since you guys have started dating. You are lying to me, if you don't tell me that you aren't catching feelings for Jake."

Alex stares at Brooke, she bite her bottom lip hard. Feeling her stomach turn, she doesn't reply again, unsure on how to respond.

We've been best friends since we were little kids and now I think I love him, Alex thought to herself she bite her thumb nail which was quite a habit of hers when she was nervous.

"I think I might love him." Alex whispers, and then Brooke's eyes widen. "Wow, Alex Verona is now in love with Jake Fitzgerald. This is a serious case of  modern day casonova. Except Jake is no Heath Ledger." the brunette huffs once again, she had fallen in love with Heath Ledger since she watched 10 Things I Hate About You, movie.

"It's weird though, I haven't felt this way about anyone. Not even Michael and you know how much I cared about the scumbag." Alex admits, as Brooke nods in agreement.

"Honestly, Alex as long as you are happy that's it. I only care about your happiness, and well Jake's also but you are my best friend. I will hunt Jake Fitzgerald down if he ever hurt you." Brooke threatens, her serious face was kind of hard to take serious. Alex giggles, "I don't know what I would do without you Brooke."

˚˚˚

There was complete silence between the group at lunch, there wasn't much to say. Emma Duval is coming home in a few days and everyone seemed quite nervous on how things would be played out.

"I'm in mood for some serious heavy partying tonight, what about you guys?" Brooke asks the group as they all sat on the bench looking at one another. "Can we go somewhere new?" Audrey asks the blonde, then a wicked smile is plastered on Alex Verona's face and it's not because Jake Fitzgerald was rubbing her thigh underneath the bench.

"I have the perfect place, it's this underground club. I've been there a couple of times with Nina." Alex mentions as now Jake, Brooke, Audrey, Noah and Kieran have their eyes on the brunette.

"Guys, trust me. It's amazing how they built the club. It's below the small grocery store Francis' Fruits, I know the guy he'll easily get us in." Alex reassures the group as they all nodded in agreement.

"This will be exciting." Brooke adds with a laugh.

˚˚˚

Brooke arrives at the Fitzgerald's home, seeing Jake in the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle. "Alex is already here?" Brooke asks the tall boy as she walked towards the kitchen with her high heels click clack as she took each step.

"Yeah, she's in my room. Getting ready, apparently I distract her while she does her makeup." Jake mentions as Brooke laughs, Alex takes her makeup very seriously.

"Yup, that sounds like Alex Verona." the blonde adds as she sat on the stool by the counter as Jake grabs another bottle of water for Brooke.

"Okay, I know Alex's birthday is in three months but I might've got her present already." Jake says in a whisper tone hoping the Verona girl won't listen in to their conversation.

Brooke smiles widely, and started to wiggle her eyebrows. "What exactly did you get her?" she asks, as she opens her bottle of water taking a sip of the cold water.

"Two tickets to Paris, then we'll backpack all around Europe. All the places she wants to go to, the trip is booked for the end of the school year, so beginning of July." Jake replies as the blonde smirks at him.

"Well, thank you for thinking about me when you bought the second ticket!" Brooke gushes, as Jake laughs.

"The blonde hair is really getting sucked into that hard skull of yours." Jake jokes, as Brooke flips him the middle finger.

"Well, I know Alex will love that gift. Considering you are part of the gift also since you are going with her." Brooke adds as she closes the cap of the water bottle in case for spills. Jake nods as he leans on the fridge.

"The many places that Alex and I could fuc-" Jake was soon cut off by Brooke. "I'm going to stop you before you finish that sentence. She will love that gift, and she will love you even more then she already does." Brooke mentions but then realizes what she had just said.

Oh shit, I slipped up the love part, Brooke thought as she cursed to herself.

"What did you just say?" Jake questions with a smirk on his face but then later turns into a smile when he realizes that Alex Verona loves Jake Fitzgerald.

"Nothing! I said nothing! I should get ready" Brooke says, not even looking at Jake as she runs quickly to Jake's bedroom seeing Alex putting on her black top.

Brooke and Alex decided to get ready at the Fitzgerald's home while Jake catches up with one of his favourite shows, The 100 in his living room. His phone began to rang, he picked up his phone seeing it was her mother. He accepts and greets "Hey, mom."

"Hey, sweetie. Just wanted to make sure, did you order the tickets? Got everything in control?" she asks as Jake could hear the sounds of driving in the city.

"Yeah, I got them. Thanks mom, I was a little bit short on cash when I bought the tickets. But don't worry, I'll pay you back." he replies as he puts the volume lower on the TV.

"Your welcome, you know Alex is family. She's the daughter I've never had! Don't worry about the money, Jake." Sasha gushes as she continues to drive back to her work place.

"Yeah..." Jake agrees with a laugh. "Well, I'm sure she'll love the gift you got her. I trust you, you guys are going to be eighteen soon. Soon you'll be seniors, you guys are growing up so fast."

"Mom, don't cry on me now. My birthday is in the summer, I'm still sixteen. Just so you know." The two share a laugh, "Okay, Jake. I have to go now. I'll call you later! Your father said he'll be back next week from his trip."

"Okay, bye mom." Jake finishes as he hung up the phone, placing it on the table as he continues to watch The 100, considering he was already ready for the club.

"So, have you told Jake yet?" Brooke asks as she applies her red lipstick by the mirror. Alex shook her head as her curls bounced. "No, not yet. I have no idea what a perfect time would be to say hey Jake, you know I kind of love you even though you piss me off 90% of the time." Alex jokes as she slips on her lace up heels, now tying them.

"Well not exactly like that, but It's really obvious he feels the same way. When he looks at you, he looks at you like you are gold. He's seriously a puppy in love." Brooke giggles, then turning to the brunette as she wears her leather jacket, pulling her hair back.

"You are over exaggerating!" Alex declines, disagreeing with Brooke's statement. "Oh please, everyone can see that you guys are falling for each other but you two. It's quite ironic." the blonde smirks, cocking her head to the side.

Alex grabs her phone from her jacket, checking the time. "Okay, we should get going. Text the others tell them to meet us at Francis'!" the brunette orders as the duo walked outside of the bedroom, walking down the stairs as the two were now waiting by the entrance. The blonde and brunette realized that Jake was yelling at his TV, seeing Commander Lexa dying on the screen.

The exchanged looks before Alex sits on Jake's lap, instantly getting his attention. "We gotta go, baby." she tells him as she stroked his now shaved jawline.

Jake Fitzgerald's licks his lips at the sight of his beautiful as she got off his lap, waiting for him by the doorway. The three of them existed the Fitzgerald's, as Brooke walks towards her Range Rover while Alex and Jake head over to his truck.

"You know how to get there right?" Alex asks as she puts on her seat belt, glancing at the tanned boy.

"Yeah, don't worry. Your hot boyfriend aka The Jake got this." Jake gloats as Alex playfully rolls her eyes, now looking at the passenger's window.

By the time the group arrived, they followed Alex's lead as she heads towards the cashier. "Well, I haven't seen you in ages." Aiden mentions, staring down the brunette up and down.

"Hello, Aiden. Is it open tonight?" she asks, leaning on the counter flashing a smile at an old friend from the past. "When isn't it?" he questions with a laugh, pointing to the back. Alex thanks him as she motions the group to follow her to the back as soon as she opened the door the music was blasting loudly, many colours of light flashing and lots of people dancing.

The club's name flashing with the colour red with a rose behind the writing, "Welcome to The Red Rose." Alex yells out to her friends as they head down to the club.

"So, this is the wild parties that Nina was talking about." Jake spoke as he felt his hand being grabbed by Alex Verona. Kieran headed straight to the bar with Brooke, while Noah and Audrey sat by the couches.

Alex pulling Jake towards the dance floor as they started to dance. Alex swayed her hips as Jake snakes his arms around her waist.

And I'm not tryna talk
And I'm not tryna walk
Just lift me out the club
One of those, it's going to be one of those nights

Alex felt Jake's pair of lips pressed up against her neck, she turns around facing Jake. "I'm going to get a drink, you want?" she tries to whisper in his ear but with the music blasting, failed miserably.

"Just one." he replies, she smiles at him before going over to the bar. "Two shots of tequila!" Alex leans on the counter, yelling towards the bartender. He nods as he was getting the shots.

"Never expected for you to be here." Alex glances over seeing it was Michael Hale. She mentally cursed at herself, before flashing him a fake smile. Michael licks his lips, as he stares up and down at his ex girlfriend.

"Actually, I'm with my friends and my boyfriend." she replies as the bartender handed her the two shots.

"Oh yeah? Who's your boyfriend?" he questions as she smirks at him not responding him. "The guy who looks like he's about to kill you if you come any closer." she responds motioning at Jake sitting by the couches with Audrey and Noah.

Kieran eyes the guy right beside Alex, furrowing his eyebrows then Brooke looks over at what he was staring at.

"Who's that?" Kieran asks the blonde beside him, pointing with the beer in his hand. "That's Alex's ex." Brooke answers Kieran's question. Soon later, Brooke then walks towards the bi curious and the virgin duo.

"So, who do you think will win a fight Jake or Michael?" Audrey asks as the the three of them glanced over at Michael then back at Jake.

"When Jake's angry, definitely Fitzgerald will win this fight." Brooke answers as she notices Jake's jaw clenched, watching the two.

"And Jake's pretty pissed..." Noah adds, now the three of them exchanged looks at one another.

"Tell me you aren't joking." Michael mocks as he turns around seeing Jake glaring at him. "I'm not, and why does it concern you that I'm dating Jake?" Alex questions, smirking at him, testing him.

"Believe it or not, but I'll be there for you. If you still need self defence lessons cause considering what happened to you a few months ago, you'll need them." Michael mentions, pointing at the large cut on her arm.

"I can take care of myself, thank you for the offer." Alex thanks him as she grabs the shots. She looks over seeing Jake, walking towards which made her smile. By the time Jake arrived, Michael was nowhere to be seen.

"What did he want?" Jake questions as the pair drank their shots quickly. "Nothing, just Michael being an ass. You know, the regular." the brunette replies, bringing the tanned boy back to the dance floor as they continued to dance.

Alex looks up seeing Brooke and Audrey dancing while Noah was talking to a girl.

Jake and Alex danced, her hips continuing to sway as her hands cupped his cheeks before placing a kiss on his lips. The two of them dancing, and smiling at one another.

But the couple didn't realize that there was somebody out in the crowd watching the two dance, not realizing that there is someone out there wanting to destroy the couple.

Someone out there wanting to destroy Alex Verona's happiness.

˚˚˚

NOTE: Holy shit, guys 16k views??? Next chapter I start season 2!! and I'm hella excited because i have so much surprises in store for you guys! i really hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 8
After Chad, Mindy, Amber and Wes go on a trip for their summer break after classes end, Chad stumbles upon a peculiar looking boy
171K 5.6K 16
❝A psychopath doesn't just become one for the publicity. They have two objectives, a line drawn from either perfection or destruction❞. Psychology [s...
52.9K 1.6K 33
They're back, bloodier than ever. Can Vex and the Lakewood Six survive another wave of horror? Season 2 of Scream The Tv Series Book 2 Cover photo...
10.3K 317 29
a broken heart is all i have now. mtv's scream / season one jake x fem!oc Β© -hypnotism 2022