Sex Crave(Editing)(Complete)

ima1Dchick tarafından

I love sex. I am addicted to it. I love to watch porn, read books about it, and even hear about it. I love th... Daha Fazla

Sex Crave
Chapter 1- Frustration
Chapter 2. Frustration PT.2
Chapter 3. I'm not that easy
Chapter 4. Stepbrother
Chapter 5. Mr. Chocolate Eyes
Chapter 6- I NEED SEX
Chapter 7- Filler chappie
Chapter 8- Movies With Riley
Chapter 9- The Nonvirgin
Chapter 10. Just Friends.
Chapter 11. Anxiety.
Chapter 12. I Think I'm Pregnant.
Chapter 13. Final Results.
Chapter 14. Filler Chapter.
Chapter 15. Party, Party, Party.
Chapter 16. Hangover and Do-overs.
Chapter 17. Mistakes.
Chapter 18. Break-Ups.
Chapter 19. S-E-X.
Chapter 20. Feelings
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23. Vacation
Chapter 24. Wedding
Chapter 24. I Like You
Chapter 25. Choose Me Not Her!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. Good Things Always Come To A End
Chapter 28. Author's Note Plus More.
Chapter 29. Beautiful Soul.
Chapter 30. Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
Chapter 31. Lies, Breakups, and the Forgotten.
Chapter 31. Lies, Breakups, and The Forgotten Part 2
Chapter 32. Problem.
Chapter 33. Solution
Chapter 34. Tonight My Name Is Charlotte
Chapter 35. My Choice
Chapter 36. Rick Greene
Epilogue

Chapter 37. conclusion

8.2K 130 11
ima1Dchick tarafından

a/n: happy new year!

-

Annabelle did my hair all pretty and my makeup. She was cool and we connected instantly. It reminded me of the relationship me and Melissa once had. I missed having a girl bestfriend to hang out with.

We were already sharing clothes as she was wearing one of my shirts tonight for meeting up with Tyler. Turns out she did had a big crush on him but wasn't sure about. She wanted to found more about him and that's what she planned on doing tonight. I told her my history with him which wasn't a big deal since we were never serious especially since I was seeing Luke at the same time.

Speaking of Luke, I knew he went to this school but I never saw him. It's for the better, I suppose. I dressed fancy but not too fancy, just a causal lace dress and some sandals. But Annabelle kept saying how great I looked and that was good since I had a mission for tonight.

To rub my happiness in my dad's face.

I heard a knock on the door and Anna opened it to view Riley. He offered to come so I wouldn't have to go through this alone which I was so grateful for. He walked straight over to me saying hi to Anabelle and hugged me with a light kiss on the lips. We never officially stated that we were a couple but I knew that Riley wanted to. I did too, I wanted to be with him forever. He is the one and I'm sure of it.

     "You look beautiful," he says his arms still wrapped around me. "as always."

I grinned as I stood on my toes to place my lips upon his again.

      "You guys are so adorable," Anna gushed and Riley's cheeks went red. He looked so cute.

There was another knock on the door and this time it was Jared and Charlotte.

     "Hey guys! You ready?" Charlotte asked and we nodded walking out.

The car ride was silent except the singing of Charlotte to the radio. She had a nice voice and I still couldn't believe how much we looked a like. But I couldn't relax as I felt on edge about seeing my dad after all these years. What if he denies it. Now that would crush me.

I thought about calling my mom and tell her but she would probably drive up here and tell him off. That would be funny to see that but i decided against it.

We pulled up into a middle class house with green cut grass and a nice garden and big porch that had a couch swing and flower pots. It was like one of the prefect houses for the perfect family. Although this family wasn't perfect, dad ruined that a long time ago.

We followed Charlotte right in with Riley's hand holding mine. He squeezed as we stepped in the door for comfort.

    "Mom, dad I'm here. With Jared and friends." Charlotte called out and soon we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

It was a woman with brown and blue eyes like Charlotte. She was beautiful and I instantly remembered her from the grocery. She gave Charlotte a big hug then Jared next.

      "Oh Charlotte he is so cute." She said. "It's very nice to meet you. I'm Amber Greene, Charlotte's mom."

She spoke just as someone came down the steps.

      "And this is my husband, Charlotte's father Rick Greene."

I looked up to see the man she was talking about and it struck me. I didn't know how hard this was going to be. He looked the same as I remembered but a little older. He had gained a little weight but he was still the same guy who used to chase me saying, "I'm going to get you rabbit." When we played bugz bunny. I felt my eyes water but I held them in the best I could as he shook hands with Jared.

     "It's nice to meet you sir." Jared answered.

    "Charlotte, who's your friends?" Her mom asked looking up at me and Riley with a motherly smile. her eyes remained on me for a but longer most likely seeing the resemblance then looked up at her husband.

     "This is Riley and Rachel. They are new on campus." She spoke.

Our father looked up with wide eyes and I put on a brave face as we locked eyes. The same pair of green eyes.

     "They are two years younger. How about that dad. I was two when they were born. You knew that didn't you?" Charlotte hinted but he just continued to look at me sweat on his forehead now.

    "Um Charlotte can I have a word with you and honey how about you get the food ready for our guest." He said uncomfortable and nervously.

They both nodded and offered us to take a seat in the living room. We sat there for over ten minutes until Charlotte walked into the room and looked straight at me.

     "Rachel. He wants to see you." She spoke lightly and I got up, Riley beside me.

I pushed up from my seat and Riley stood up too. i shook my head at him and continued on. i needed to do this myself. i followed Charlotte into what looked like a study or office and there was the guy that was supposed to be my father sitting behind a desk. When we walked in he stood up and came around stopping in front of us. He looked at me first before pulling me into a huge hug as i stood there tensed and stiff not hugging him back. i was too shocked and it was too much for me.  Soon enough i could hear the sobs coming from him and somehow my arms found their way around him.

   "I'll just give you two some time alone." Charlotte spoke up before walking out and closing the door behind her. 

Rick pulled back from me but kept his arms around me with tears still going down his eyes. "It's so good to see you." he smiled through the tears.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. so he took that to speak again.

    "I'm so sorry for what I did. Please don't hate me princess." he said. And that's when I broke down.  It has been ten years since he called me that. and I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it or him.

   'D-dad.." I seemed to choke out but he shook his head.

   "You don't have to say anything.  I'm here for you and I'm never letting you go this time." he said. "Ten years ago I was stupid and I have missed you and your mother so much."

    "why?" was all I could say and mostly what I wanted to know.

    "When I Met Your Mother it was like love at first sight but I was already married and I already had a kid. but I wanted her still it got to the point that I was going to live my wife over her. But I felt like I couldn't do that to Charlotte. so I married your mom too well not legally since you can't be married to two people but your mother never knew that.

     I wanted to end things with Amber or either tell your mother that I was still married but then she hot pregnant with you and things started to be hard for amber and I couldn't leave her at a time like that. Then you were born and I loved you, I still live you but things gotten too deep and I didn't know what to do. Then the day at that store I know I left with them sweetie but I wanted to come back for you.

    and I tried but your mother hated me and wouldn't let me back in your life or hers. even when I was willing to finally divorce amber for her she wouldn't let me. but I'm so sorry for what I did to you princess.  I never thought it would turn out like that. I have always lived you and I never forgot about you."

He reached behind his desk opening a drawer and pulling me over to it. inside was filled with many things that he started to pick up one by one and show me them.

The first was a picture of me when u was younger. The second was a picture of our family. me when I was a baby and a younger him and my mother.  The next was a Christmas ornament. "You made this for me in kindergarten." he said smiling at it.

Other things were pictures I drew and other things that belong to me when I was younger.  A whole drawer full that he kept all these years. "when it first happened I used to come in her every night and just cry to myself as I looked at your stuff wishing you was here with me." he says. "I still do now but less often. and I still seen you even though you didn't know it. I went to all of your ballet recitals when you were in elementary school. and all your cheerleader competitions in middle school. and that play your were in the first year of high school. I just always hid myself so you wouldn't see me. I even went to your graduation just a month ago. But it is so good to have you right in front of me now. "

  "I missed you too dad," i smiled and his whole face lit up.

   " it is so good to hear you say that princess. I promise to make it up to you if it is the last thing I do "

    "That's alright. Just being her with you now is good enough. " I answered hugging him again.

    "Your mother raised such a beautiful daughter. your gorgeous princess you look just like her." he said sticking a strand of hair behind my ear. "how is she anyway? "

    "She is doing really good. She recently got married and had a baby. her name is Maia." I said getting out my phone and showing a picture if my mom, john, and Maia on the day at the hospital. "She is really happy and John is a really great guy."

   "I'm happy for her." he said but with a long face.

   "and my step brother is getting married too soon." I smiled.

    "Then everything is going good then. and I can't help but think that Riley is the same Riley from when you were younger."

    "That is because it is." I smiled. "he's my boyfriend now."

    "Boyfriend? " He asked. "aren't you still to young for that?"

    "daaad," i whined. "I'm not the same girl I was ten years ago."

   "Are you sure? you still have those bright green eyes and honey golden hair. you still got the same beautiful smile and the looks of your mother. you still the same as I remember but even more beautiful. you're still my princess. "

   "Charlotte is your princess. " I corrected.

   "But you were always my favorite... but don't tell anyone that. " he smiled.

-

Dinner was fun and amber had already known along about my dad's affair. She welcomed me like I was her own child and I feel in love with her. She was a good step mother. After dinner we watched a movie and I cuddled up with Riley in one of the living room chairs. everything seemed prefect then but I still had to tell my mother about all of this.

so that's what I did as soon as I got back to my dorm.

    "hello," she answered after the second ring.

     "Hey mom how are you." I said uneasy. I had no idea how she was going to react to all of this.

    "Hey sweetie.  how are you?"

    "I'm good but there is something I got to tell you."

    "honey what is it your scaring me." She begin.

    "I seen my dad today." I choked out and the lone went silent. I wasn't sure she was still the there until I heard Maia crying in the background.

    "Are you okay. do you need me to come down there? " She said after a long time with concern but also like she was far out of it and like her mind was far away from the conversation.

   "No mom everything is fine. We had dinner and it went great. But he mentioned to me before he left that he would like to see you." I said remembering what he whispered in my ear as he hugged me goodbye.

   "I'll have to call you back Rachel, " she stated.

   "Mom wai-" but before I could get it out the line went dead. I huffed and threw myself back in the bed landing on something gard forgetting that Riley was there.  He wrapped his arms around me chuckling.

   "how did it go?" He asked.

    "She just needs some time to think about it, that's all." I said hoping that I was right.

I turned facing him and draped my arm around his torso resting my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and tightened his grip around me. "I'm sure that's all." he stated.

my eyes started to close and I could feel sleep coming.

   "Tonight was fun," i suddenly heard on the other side if the door.  It sounded like Tyler.  I had forgotten him and Annabelle went out tonight.

   "me too. Maybe we could pick up where we left off tomorrow." Annabelle's voice sounded.

   "I would like that." Tyler said and then it went silent.  Two minutes passed until the door opened. "Goodnight Annabelle. "

   "night Tyler, " Annabelle said walking in with the biggest smile on her face. She closed the door behind her leaning against it lightly touching her lips before going over to her bed. that is so adorable.

When I woke up, Riley was still sleep but I snuck out of his hold to go to the showers.  Annabelle bed was empty so I was guessing she was an early riser since it was only nine am unless she had class this morning. I got in a quick shower washing my hair and body then wrapped the towel around me. I walked over to the sinks to brush my teeth and seen Annabelle standing there doing the same.

   "Morning," i smiled and age returned both going back to brushing her teeth.

we walked back to the dorm together and Riley was up now slipping on his clothes since he only slept in his boxers.

  "Morning babe. I have class in two hours and I haven't did my homework yet so I will see you later." he spoke kissing me before slipping hus shoes on.

    "Ok. call me." I said closing the door behind him as he left.

    "You're so lucky. Riley is so hot." Annabelle gushed sitting on her bed as she combed through her wet tangled hair. I sat beside her and grabbed my comb and started to help her with the other side.

   "I know and I think he is the one. I want to be with him forever.  But what about you and Tyler.  how did last night go? "

She smiled at that and her cheeks went the same shade of her strawberry colored hair. "it was alright but he kissed me."

   "What's wrong that I thought you liked him?" I asked and she shrugged.

    "I do but I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship. I been single four months after getting out of a six year relationship. It was so hard after he cheated on me and you told me that Tyler did that with your best friend when you two were together.  I don't want to get hurt anymore I don't think I can do it. I'm scared. "

   "Tyler changed. It was the day we got into accident.  He changes into a completely different person after that. He wasn't the same guy that fucked my bestfriend.  so just give a chance.  I can tell he really likes you and you two are really cute together. " I told her,  meaning it. 

She nodded. "Tonight I'll ask him then. I'll ask him out for dinner or a movie."

   "Great. then we can double date after you two get together. That will be fun. "  I said braiding the other side of her hair similar to the one she just did giving her two pigtails.  "Now let's go down to breakfast I'm so hungry."

Later I was in my bed waiting for Riley to get out of class when my phone ring. "hello? "

"I just talked to your father." My mom spoke.

   "And?" 

   " he invited us over for dinner. John, Maia, you, and I. " She said .

   "what did you say?" I asked.

   "I said yes. After the talk we had we are on good terms. Everything is fine." She said and I smiled happy to hear it. "You my just shocked me with it that is all but it is okay now."

   "That's great mom."

   "I guess I just held a grudge for so long but it didn't matter anymore now. because I have to beautiful daughters, a smart son, and the perfect husband.  my life is complete now. I love you Rachel and I'll see you soon."

    "I love you too mon." I answered just as Riley walked in the room. I said my goodbyes then hung up.

   "She called back? " Riley asked and I told him everything.  mom was right. life is perfect for us now. I have the best mom, great step parents, my dad is back in my life,  two new siblings, a great roomate who is becoming my bestfriend, and the perfect boyfriend.  nothing could be any better.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

150 1 12
***Teen nonfiction*** I'm in 9th grade an I finally get my 1st boyfriend. I think it's gonna last a while. But guess what! I'm dead wrong he breaks...
61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...
10.8K 212 50
As I stare at myself in the mirror, I don't even recognize the reflection. I'm a married woman, and I can't get over that. I'm only wearing red lace...
27 12 8
I always thought my life would be average. Maybe less. I thought maybe id get pregnant in highschool raise the child alone working hard to support...