Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyar #Com...

By maanvir

--------- Highest Achievement: Rank#1 Romance Rank#1 General Fiction -------- "Sab duaa kar rahe hain ke tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18 (b)
Chapter 19
Rank #1
Chapter 20 (a)
Chapter 20 (b)
Chapter 21 (a)
Chapter 21 (b)
Chapter 22 (a)
Chapter 22 (b)
Chapter 23 (a)
Chapter 23 (b)
Chapter 24 (a)
Chapter 24 (b)
Chapter 24 (c)
Chapter 25 (a)
Chapter 25 (b)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Teaser
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rank#1 in Romance
Chapter 31 (a)
Chapter 31 (b)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Note
Teaser
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (a)
Teaser
Chapter 59 (b)
Teaser
Part 60
Teaser
Epilogue (Past v/s Present)
Epilogue (Present)

Chapter 15

1.5K 106 90
By maanvir

Hi All!!!

Kya hua? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho? 🤕

Pata hai...pata hai...Ye jaanne ki jaldi hai na ke woh LADY akhir hai koun?

Fikr not! Is update me woh raaz toh khul hi jaayega...Baaki raaz khule na khule 😜

Now no more bakbak...
Seedha jumping to update...

But before that how can I forget the dedications.... I guess I am done dedicating the chapter to all my silent readers... so now back to the talkative ones
Chapter dedicated to Ashmiachoos and diya_dd

⚠Caution: Toooooo much melodrama ahead

-----------

"Tum!?" Was the only word spoken when the two pair of eyes looked into each other, one with fury and the other with fear.

The image of 'Perfect Life' Raman had seen this morning came crashing down to the ground the moment his eyes fell on the live image of the woman standing in front of him.

This very morning he rejoiced that his life was now moving on a smooth and well-constructed path with no speed breakers ahead but sadly he had failed to read the caution boards that asked him to beware of the stormy weather of the past that could come anywhere anytime making the trip horrenduos.

"Tum yahan? Mai tumhe chodungi nahi" She charged towards him and strangled his neck.

"Arey ye aap kya kar rahi hain? Chodiye inhe" Ramesh tried to stop her.

Raman held her hands that were trying to choke him to death "Meri baat suno" he tried to explain.

"Security" Ramesh began to cry for help.

"Ramesh security ko mat bulana. Aur tum jaao yahan se. Mai sambhal loonga" Raman silenced him.

"Par sahab..." Ramesh was terrified.

"Maine kaha na jaao" Raman said still holding back her hands which were on his neck.

The petrified Ramesh escaped the scene without a word.

"Meri baat suno please" Raman pleaded turning his attention back to her.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna. Mai tumhe zinda nahi chodungi. Tumhari wajah se mai aaj tak ye samajhti rahi ke woh mar chuki hai, jabke woh zinda hai" she tightened her grip around his neck.

Raman coughed vigorously as he could not hold her back anymore. That brought her back to her senses making her realise what she was doing. She immediately left his neck and asked "Are you ok?"

Raman coughed some more and said "Haan mai theek hoon"

She was only being human when she left his neck, but her anger and her fury had not subsided yet.

"Tumhe ab tak jo karna tha woh karliya, par ab aur nahi. Ab mai jaan chuki hoon ke woh zinda hai. Wait and watch Mr.Bhalla ke mai kya karti hoon" she warned him.

"Kuch bhi karne se pehle ek baar meri baat sunlo please. Uske baad tum jo bhi karna chahogi, mai tumhe rokunga nahi. Please" he begged.

"Tumhari galtiyon ki saza koi aur bhugat raha hai aur tum chahte ho ke mai tumhari baat sunoon. Not happening Mr.Bhalla" she scoffed at him.

"Please listen to me. I beg you" he pleaded yet again.

"Mai kyun sunoon tumhari baat?" She roared.

"Kyunki tum sach nahi jaanti" he reasoned.

"Sach! Sach ka hi toh pata karne jaa rahi hoon" she said rushing towards the elevator. She was clueless where, in which floor she would find the person she was headed to meet, but she was determined to find out even if it meant being an intruder and knock every door in the society.

"Please meri baat suno. Tum usse kuch nahi poochogi please" he warned and requested at the same time.

"Kyun na poochoon mai? Mujhe jaanna hai ke hum sabko dhoke me rakh ke woh yahan chain se kaise jee rahi hai? Mujhe ye pata karna hai ke woh itni badi baat bhool kaise gayi?" She was shattered.

"Kyunki use kuch yaad nahi hai" Raman  screamed miserably. "Woh apni yaaddashth kho chuki hai" he then whispered reminding himself with a heavy heart.

Her feet retreated back from the elevator on hearing that.

"Yeh sach nahi hai. Yeh sach nahi ho sakta" she wasn't ready to believe.

"Yahi sach hai" Raman replied with moist eyes.

Raman's phone rang in his pocket and he identified it was Ishita's call through the ringtone. He quickly cleared his throat and picked the call forgetting everything else.

"Raman aap kahan ho? Jaldi aao na please. Ruhi roye jaa rahi hai, chup hi nahi ho rahi. Shayad aapko dekh kar chup hojaaye" Ishita said without waiting for his hello.

"Mai abhi aata hoon. Tum fikr mat karo" he assured her and diaconnected the call.

"Agar tumhe meri baat ka yaqeen nahi hai toh mere sath chalo aur khud dekhlo ke sach kya hai" he said to her who was standing still in disbelief.

She nodded her head after thinking for a while.

"Par meri ek request hai. Please Ishita se uske past ke bare me kuch mat kehna" he requested.

"Tum kehte ho ke tumhare sath chalke mai sach ka pata karun. Aur ye bhi keh rahe ho ke mai kuch poochun nahi aur bataun bhi nahi. Akhir tum chahte kya ho?" She demanded.

"Ishita ki bhalaayi! Ishita ki bhalaayi chahta hoon mai, use zinda dekhna chahta hoon. Apne past ko yaad karne ki koshish me use pal pal marte hue mai nahi dekh sakta" He confessed with teary eyes.

"Isliye please tum usse koi bhi aisi baat mat karna jisse ke use takleef ho. Please" He begged.

She had not agreed to him completely, nor did she believe him fully. All she wanted to do is go meet her and find out what was she doing with this man who had ruined her life. So she nodded her head at him and followed him to his apartment.

---------

"Kyun itna ro rahe ho betu? Papa aate hi honge" Ishita tried in vain to comfort the cranky Ruhi.

"Kya hua Ruhi ko?" Raman rushed towards the duo unmindful of the person who had accompanied him to his house.

"Achha hua aap aagaye. Shayad aap se sambhlegi ye. Chup hi nahi ho rahi hai Raman" Ishita worriedly explained while shifting Ruhi from her arms to his.

"Kya hua bachha? Kyun ro rahe ho? Dekho Papa agaye na. Ab rona band karo meri jaan" He coeed to her while he rocked her and rubbed her back.

"Aggggagagaggaggaga" Ruhi cutely complained about missing her parents hitting his chest.

"Nahi mera bachcha...nahi" Raman wiped her tears which were pouring like a stream and kissed her cheek gently. Ishita was rubbing her back to comfort her.

Raman put an arm around Ishita and pulled her closer saying to Ruhi "Dekho ab Mumma aur Papa dono aapke paas hain. We love you bachha. Don't cry" 

Ruhi mellowed down a bit looking at the two people whom she counted on the most. She was used to their presence around her. Whenever her Papa left, her Mumma was there for her.

Today for the first time, both had left her alone with her grandmom. She was alright until her grandmom was around her, but when her grandmom had to use the washroom and having no option left her in her crib, Ruhi felt she was being deserted and began to wail. She would not stop after that unless she saw her parents she had decided. Now that she saw them together, she was satisfied that they were there for her and she calmed down.

Raman and Ishita showered her face and hands with kisses; the gentle ones that soothed her, not the sloppy ones that she hated. Ruhi loved being pampered and when the kisses began to rain on her, she calmed down completely and rested her head on Raman's chest.

Raman had Ruhi in his right arm, her head rested on his chest, she held his shirt in her left fist and Ishita's sleeve in the other, Raman's left arm encircled around Ishita, Ishita's right arm around his waist and with her left she caressed Ruhi's cheek. It was like they were bound to each other by an invisible string.

Any onlooker could say that these three souls were connected to each other in a way no one could describe and their lives resided in each other.

Well, there was an onlooker, who stood at the threshold of the Bhalla house and watched the scene in disbelief.

The scene was undoubtedly heartwarming, but her mind was not ready to accept that this could happen. It could be a pretension, her mind said. An act put up in order to manipulate her thought streams, may be.

She knew her doubts were baseless but she was not ready to accept that they were happy together. She could not digest the fact that Ishita was with the man who had turned her world upside down. 

'No!!! This can't be true!!! This can't be true!!! I won't let this happen' she repeated in her mind not wanting to believe what she had seen with her bare eyes.

Her heart asked her for a reason to defend her analysis. Her mind immediately began to run in different directions to deny the fact. 

This could be an act, can't it?
She went back to the same theory which her mind had put forward initially.

She had accompanied Raman to his house and she had met Ishita just a while ago near the lobby.
Then how? And when did they plan this out?
She questioned herself as the scene in front of her was spontaneous.

Raman had himself offered her to come with him after attending the call. 

'Yes! The call!!! Raman had asked her to join him after attending the call. So yeah! Ishita must have planned this out after she went home and then called Raman informing him of the plan and then they executed in front of me as if it was real. Yeah! That is a possibility'
She concluded.

But Ishita had not recognised her when they bumped into each other.

How come Ishita does not remember her? Was Raman being truthful about Ishita's memory loss?

No! No! Ishita must have already seen me when I was busy crying over the dinner set.
And she must have planned it immediately.
But was Ishita such a conniving planner to plan this all out? 

Her mind swirled with number of assumptions, illusions, confusions and conclusions. But whatever it was, she decided she would not leave without finding out the truth.

She took a deep breath and knocked at the door of Bhalla house interrupting the sweet and peaceful moment of the trio making them aware of her presence. She had not just interrupted their sweet and peaceful moment with her presence but also interrupted their sweet and peaceful life by making an uninvited appearance back in their life.

-----------To be continued-----------

Finally!!! There comes the revelation!

Haila!!! Maine toh bataya hi nahi ke woh aurat koun hai😜

Blame my dimag ke keedes ok...Maine kuch nahi kiya...mai toh seedhe seedhe saaf saaf aksharon me us aurat ka naam likh rahi thi...par in keedon ko chain nahi aaya...
Mujhse poora ka poora update alter karwaya aur is update ko revelation ki jagah filler bana diya...

Aap log hi zimmedaar ho...aap logon ne hi bigaada hai in keedon ko...kisne kaha tha unki itni tareef karne ko?

Isiliye kehti hoon #ItnaKaroNaMujhePyaar 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.7K 77
Ff on maddam sir Its all about how does colleagues becomes family and love of each other life Suspense love drama thrill romance adventrure For mor...
14.9K 1.8K 43
[COMPLETED] ➠ SHORT LISTED UNDER "MATTERS OF HEART" CATEGORY FOR WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021!!! NOW A FEATURED BOOK ➠ 【SDAW is currently featured on w...
49.4K 3.6K 18
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒒𝒂" - 𝑽𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 "𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕...
317K 32.7K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...