A Vow Of True Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud... More

Prologue
1. My college
2. His brown eyes and red tie
3. The nervous doll
4. she ignored me!!
5. Am I getting married!!?
6. She is mine!!
7. Who is my groom??
8. My confession
9. The Wedding Preparation
10. My Wedding
11. Fate's Game!
12. The Wedding Night
13. Fluctuating Feelings!!
14. Teasing and Sneezing
15. Khan's Mansion
16. Revealed and Relieved
17. Doll's Lizard
18. Invited Fall
19. Hurting Hearts
20. Don't Leave Me
22. Father Or Husband
23. The Awaited Meet
24. Never Let You Go
25. I love Your Daughter
26. Kiss and Twist
27.Bittersweet Revenge
28. Bang...Bang...
29. Reality Check
30. The walima
31. Love Aid
32. The Elated Bond
33. Iam in Love
34. My Wet Pillows
35. Limelight
36. Love Lock
37. Together { Part - I }
Part - II
38. Becoming one
39. Not A Dream
40 . His Past
41. Healing Wounds
42. I want his happiness!
43. Her mood swings
44. Father-Mother Bliss
45. I killed Aysha
46. Finding out.
47. True Friendship.
48. Calm After Storm
49. Come soon baby.
50. Love & Labour
51. The Little Khan
New Story !
Epilogue
Marrying Mr. Ego
Read book in Ficfun

21. Longing Love

52.2K 2.5K 208
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers, who stand for themselves and fight for their right. 😎😎

Here, I have attached a song, I am sure many love this song like me and hope you'll enjoy the chapter.

Arhaan's pov :

I was waiting for Sano in the cafe, where she came after 20 minutes.
She was in a pure white salwar and also covered her head with a white scarf . She looked angelic.

She searched for me and came to my table when her eyes caught mine.
She sat in front of me and greeted me Assalamu alaikum .

" Walaikum Salam, So how are you, I think you lo- " but she cut me off and told me.

"Listen Arhaan don't you think this is inappropriate to meet a guy in a cafe. Besides, you are not my maharam, even though I'm here. You know why? Because I am going sick without my friend. At least I wanna know where she is. So please stop all your gentle man tricks and tell me about the plan.

And listen , there is nothing between you and me apart from Zoya, so we should only talk about her. " She told me strictly and I felt little hurt.

Why should I?

Anyways I told her about my plan of visiting Khan's mansion she wanted to go at an instant . Firstly, I have to check whether Zoya was there or not so I asked her to be patient.

My trusted person told about Zoya being in Khan's mansion so I called Sano and we both started there. I love traveling with her she keeps ranting something and it was entertaining.

Finally, we reached and it's raining heavily.

I asked sano to sit in the car and went to the security. As expected he didn't allow us inside and wants a pass.

Sano came outside the car not bothering the rain and told the security, she was Zoya's friend.

Stubborn....

"Sorry we are not allowed to let you inside besides you must first get our boss permission to meet Zoya mam." The security told her.

"What the hell, why should I get your bloody boss permission to meet my friend? " if glares could kill I am sure, that man will die in seconds.

"Watch your words mam no one disrespect our boss like that! " he warned her.

"You know what hell with your boss an-" she stopped suddenly moved a little and started waving her hands screaming Zoya.

She found her Zoya was in the balcony.

"Arhaan did you see it's her, but why the hell she is standing in rain ? She have sinusitis. " she sounds worried.

Rain water dripping from her and I watch her mesmerized, immediately I mumbled an Asthaufirllah.... For the thought that crossed my mind.

If she could care so much for her friend, then how will she care for her man. A smile crossed my lips at that thought.

But soon vanished when I found his car entering the mansion. No ways how could he come so early?

Damn Ahad....

Then the security approached us and told us to leave. Sano started to protest and argue along with me, within a snap of time the security pushed us and we fall on the mud.

How dare he, now I have to teach him a lesson. But before I could reach that man , he was on the floor.

My eyes were out of my sockets , when I saw Sano punching him straight on his face.

"How dare you,
(Punch)
What do you think,
(Punch)
I just met my friend ,
(Punch)
After so many days,
(Punch)
And you have the guts to disturb,
(Punch)
You think, you can do anything because I am a girl,
(Punch)
(Punch)
Don't ever underestimate girls....... "

My eyes were like saucers, I rushed to her and tried to stop her, in that commotion her elbow met with my face.

"Ouch" it hurts.

She was strong........

Really I am amazed, is she for real, I have never met any girl in my life like her.

Some people came out of the mansion, may be maids I guess and helped the poor security who was unconscious.

Sano turned to me and apologized breathing heavily.

"Are you ok? " I didn't answer I was busy grinning at her. "I am terribly sorry, it was not intentional , look you are bleeding we have to go to the hospital. " She helped me to car and I followed her like a small kid.

That was when I realized that she broke my nose.

What are you doing to me Sano......

-----------------------------------------

Zoya's pov :

Pain........ Pain....... Pain......

All I could feel was pain, Arrrg my head is pounding, my whole body is numb, I feel my nose almost blocked, my eyes were heavy, my tongue is dry moreover I have a sore throat , I don't think I could speak.

I opened my eyes and saw me somewhere, not in my house. I was in a green hospital gown surrounded by many missions.

Where am I ?? mommy, daddy where are you?

Apart from my family a pair of brown eyes flashed in my mind. I turned to my left and found someone in the nearby chair, he rested his head on the bed so I could see only his hair.

Great........

His hands were clasped tightly with mine, What's happening?
My head is aching badly I couldn't register anything.

I tried to part my hand from his, in that attempt, he was up and staring at me.

Suddenly I heard a song , I turned to find it was from a phone in my side table.

Tu muje chodu jaaye.....
Ae nahi ho sakta...sathiya.....
Mere bathome thera fikkuru sadha...
Mere yaadhu me there fikkuru sadha...
Me jo bi ho ...tum hi tu ho.......
Muje tumse mili apni adhaaaaaa......

It was the same pair of eyes, the same brown eyes staring at me with so many emotions in it..... There was a mixture relief, happiness, contentment, hurt, sadness, pain and the most prominent one was love...... Yes , Love.

I know who the person was and for whom his love was .... He is looking at me with so much intensity, as if trying to touch my soul.

It's Ahad.... Only he can look at me that way, or may be it would be more appropriate to call him my husband.

The husband who's responsible for my condition, I am not mad at him for my physical condition.

I am hurt because he didn't trust me....

Why? Why can't he trust me?

I know my eyes were pooled now, a tear escaped my right eye, which he immediately wiped with his thumb. He was so close and that helped me to took in his looks.

His stubble is visible which he shaves usually, his hair was a mess, his eyes were blood red and teary.... He cuped my face.

Wait....Is he crying?

In that moment I forgot everything, my pain, my feelings everything, I was a lost ball in the weeds and all I could think about was Ahad... His pain, his love.

Tere liye hi jiya me.......
Hud ko jo yhun de diya hai...
There wafa ne mujko samhala...
Saare gummoko disle nikaala...
Me Jo mitu bhi gaya tho vajuudhu mera...
Zada tujme rahe zindaaaa...mmhmm....

This song is creating havok in this situation.. I am loosing myself, I wanna be mad at him but I can't.

When a tear escaped his face I lost it. I don't know why , I can't see him hurt or guilt, specially because of me.

I want to ease his all pain, and want the glint in his eyes back. He is feeling sorry and I could see that in his eyes.

Suddenly he hugged me tight, his hug was as if his life dependent on me. It was very much like he didn't want to miss me.

I don't know why but my hands went around his shoulder on it's own accord, and I found myself patting his back and soothing him.

Then I realized, I was crying too, not because of my pain.... definitely no.. It was for him , his helplessness but I couldn't figure it out why?

He pulled back and looked at me, I cupped his face and wiped his tear....

No words we're spoken by the way no words required it was only him and I.

Kyun ki tum hi ho......
Ab tum hi ho.....
Zindugi ab tum hi ho......
Chnu bi mera dhard bi mere ashiqui ab tum hi ho.......

Staring at the beautiful brown ocean which could speak, I found an insecurity in that, he may be a spoilt rich brat but he is also a human, he needs love and care.

Something happened in his life that he couldn't trust anyone.

What was that Ahad? Why are you like this?

One thing was clear he is longing for love and affection. May be he can be a better Ahad if he gets that.

I will find it and erase his pain , I can't see him like this.

I may or may not like him but officially and religiously I am his wife and I have the right to know.

Suddenly , the door flung opened and we parted us both. There came in a beautiful nurse must be in her twenties, she was giving unwanted looks to my husband....

What the hell?

"Hey, you are up....." she exclaimed.

"So finally you can rest. " she told to Ahad what dose that mean?

She informed him to meet the chief doctor for some formality or stuff but I didn't get her.

she was batting her lashes at him. Allah I wanna cut them.

But Ahad didn't even bother to look at her, and went out giving me a nod Alhamdhulillah....

Suddenly we heard a song,
My name is sheela sheela ki jawani...

It was from the same phone, she took it and switched it off. She muttered quite audibly " Hell with this phone I have to change it first. "

Apt song for this seducing queen. How dare she'll look Ahad like that.

A smile creeper on my face thinking about the song which played few minutes back and our moments together.

I was driven back to reality when she asked me how I am. I told her about my headache and apart from that I was feeling better.

"Since 2 days, you have been admitted but you didn't wake up. " I frowned at that, am I unconscious for two days.

"You are so lucky, you have a really loving husband he practically didn't rest even a second and was always with you. He was going through hell without you. Trust me, I am jealous. " I melted with her words, he must have not slept and ate.

"He loves you so much. " she was right.

I forgave him already there is no use in punishing someone when they are sorry. I know what happened was a bitter pill to swallow but If he learned his mistake it's pointless to hurt him for that.

The door was open and there came in Mr. Ahad, my husband.

The nurse left us alone, now he is trying hard to apologize. I think he is trying to find the correct words.

Let's see how he is gonna ask sorry. But one thing was crystal clear he loves me more than anything else in the world.

"Dol- , Zoya.... I di-" he started to say something , all on a sudden the door hit the wall with a loud thud .

Ya Allah.......

-----------------------------------------

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers.

I am very thankful all of you because of your support and love, this story has reached #29 in romance.....

I have attached the YouTube video of tum hi ho with English meaning, if you didn't understand the song please go through the video.

How was the chapter ? So Zoya is fine now and What do you think about Sano?? Feisty one isn't it.... And Zoya do have feelings for Ahad ......

Hope I didn't bore you all and my lovely readers liked this chapter. Thanks again for the love and support.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉😉

Keep supporting 😊

- Yours Sajal😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 5.6K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
203K 8.3K 112
Warning : This story is intended for readers aged 18 and above. It contains explicit content, including violence and marital rape, which may be offen...
25.7K 824 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...