Check MatE And She's Mine!!

By xxXstrangergurlxxX

Rebecca is left alone and stranded.She lands in London without her memories except that one night that change... More

Check MatE And She's Mine!!
chapter 2
chapter:3
chapter 4
chapter:5
CHAPTER:6
chapter:7
chapter 8
chapter:9
chapter 10
chapter11
chapter:12
chapter:14
Chapter 15.

chapter:13

27 1 0
By xxXstrangergurlxxX

I hope you guys will like this chapter as well if you like where the story is going so please hit the vote button and you can even share it among you're friends.I haven't been writing a lot lately,but I'll make sure I'll write often please do share if you like it will kinda encourage me to write soon.I totally understand its my very first story,and its kinda hard to hold on with all the mistakes I do.But I'll make sure I'll edit it and try to minimize the mistakes.Thank you. 

#######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:13

The next day went with a blur,the morning mostly went with me describing all the things what happened the previous night,it was hard to repeat the whole thing all over again and the face of the guy the look in his eyes,I shuddered.I told every detail to her .After that she gave me a big bear hug and said she wanted the same thing.I decided to make breakfast and lunch that day just to get off the things which were running on my mind to which at first she told me to rest but then after my reason was she was all happy that she was away from kitchen and takeout food.

"I am really fine,Emma I don't want to come out there I am good"I said to her while she was zipping her dress up. She was whining since evening wanting me to join her, saying that might help a a lot not just to get my mind out of that but may be the liquor might just help forget the whole ordeal but I refused to do it I wasn't quiet ready for that,not tonight at least.

"No Emma that wont work either"I laughed at her puppy dog eyes "pllleeaaasee,pretty please" she pouted  I sighed "I promise next weekend alright"to which she nodded and I smiled.She was looking quiet splendid in that outfit the black hugging tube dress showing off her body at precise places and the red pumps going with her lips.

"Don't wait up for me alright if you are sleepy you can go to bed,I am taking the keys"she said wearing her coat."Alright don't take too long"I smirked. she scoffed"its not my thing beccaa" she replied opening the door."then whats you're thing " I asked raising my brows "I'll tell that when I get back" with that she left and I laughed.

I made myself panini sandwhich that night and settled with a diet coke and a chick flick from Emma's DVDs.After half of the movie I decided to retire to bed it was 10 already and Emma dint showed up as she told,and I was tired not sure why because I was doing nothing all day,guess that requires energy too.After doing my almost nothing dishes I went for the shower the water  was so soothing that I decided for a nice long bubble bath.

after 1 hour all freshed and relaxed I went to bed and dozed off as soon as my head hit the pillow.

tring tring tring tarapterura

I woke up on that horrible caller tune that Emma had set up cause she found it so damn funny that she couldn't control but keep my caller tune as well, I have to show her whats funny now.

I got the cell phone, 12 in the morning and received it without checking the name.

"hello" I muttered "hey, you sleeping" came a male voice,I did recognize but I was quiet sleepy to understand.

"No,I am actually fishing at the moment would you like to have some,actually at midnight they really are in the mood to die."I muttered and the person laughed "yeah sure I don't mind,its been a while I had seafood" and I jerked up, well now I recognize it quiet well to sleep."uhh sorry I dint recognize your voice " I muttered my voice sounding much more awake now. "Ouch I thought its hard to forget such a voice"he feigned hurt at first and I smiled "You hurt my ego way to much Miss Winston" and I blushed,thank god he cant see me through phone."I really like it when you blush,its bad I can't see right now" he laughed "well I am glad about it "I muttered and he laughed well I am not sure what colour I went but its pretty dark.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you about the complaint thing" he asked now in serious tone.And I went silent not sure what to say about that after a minute I replied"I don't want to file any complain"i told tucking a hair stand at the back of my hair. "And,why not?" he asked." eeerrr..." I don't really think I want to tell him about them to him not now not like never one person at risk is more than enough I guess.

"Well.. I think it will be better if we talk this topic in person wouldn't it? he asked "No its really fine,its just that the person was just a mere robber I guess and he asked for money which I guess he dint get" I replied in haste I don't want to talk about it like ever again I don't think I can give him a proper explanations after looking at those blue eyes. "Are you kidding me,he had a gun with him not to forget he almost shot at you,it was luck that you got missed by it,I think we should at least investigate about who is behind him" he told his tone much more serious than normal.

"No seriously even that manager was requesting me I am sure he is behind the bars and it was just about money I am telling you, there are some people who just go a little bit over for money" I replied assuring him he was a robber nothing else." Are you really sure about it I think we should at least see who is behind that if not complaint" he asked. "Nah I am sure it was just a mere robber and I don't really want to see myself that horrible in tabloid" I muttered and he laughed. " Well okay then  as your  wish will see you on Monday then?" the last part was more of a question .

"Well,well my boss decides to ask me my attendance instead of demanding my arrival" I smirked " Well in that case, I want you on Monday at 8 sharp Miss.Winston" he replied in a boss like tone humour evident in his voice and hanged up.

I laughed and plopped on my pillow.Well I cant believe he called,wait! how the hell did be get my number I dint write on my c.v or gave him I wondered.Well maybe he must have asked Emma or the faculty well Raphael asking my number sounds soo..okayy enough he was just checking on you,you wanted to complain or not  that's it nothing more to the story, I sighed.Looks like it will be a hard time going back to sleep.

The  next morning I dint wake up until 11,if it hadn't been for my stomach I would be sleeping.Last night phone call kept me awake till 3 by that time Emma too came home but I dint bother to check up on her or the time.I went in the kitchen to see Emma holding a cup of coffee and using it Is as a ice bag well someone has a hangover."Remind me to never drink again or for that matter remind me to listen to people" she said me and I laughed. "how was the club?" I asked she gave me are-you-kidding-me-look and I laughed.  "don't even ask about it  don't remember anything after my 6th drink" and I raised my eyebrow keeping the pan on the stow,I'll go for egg and toast today sounds better."Did you have breakfast?" I asked ""Do I look like I am in the situation to make" she said pointing at herself."pancakes fine?" I asked and she gave a thumb sup. 

after making pancakes,egg and toast for us I took a sip of coffee "So who brought you home?" I asked "Well this guy" she gave me a note.

"well you might not remember me till tomorrow but to let you know I dropped your drunk ass home I would be glad to share a coffee with you.If you want to say thank you ."

-A.

Along with his cell number

I raised my brow "well the note says you had a really good night" I said adding syrup to my pancake.She groaned "please don't remind me its to embarrassing I have no idea what I told him"she said pointing at the note.

"Yeah I have to thank him to save my 'sorry ass' " she said quoting and I laughed."Well yeah you should" I said smirking. "Did you happen to give my number to anyone" I asked nibbling on my toast. "No why,someone called" she asked tensing up. "No its not that I was just asking" I said after a beat I looked at her " spill it" she said "wellRaphaelcalleduplastnightsoithoughtyougavethenumber"i muttered "well slow down there girl" she said and I sighed.

"Raphael called up last night to check up on me" I said stuffing myself with egg "you are on first name basis" she smirked and I rolled my eyes."So I thought may be you gave"."Nah I dint the company records have it" she muttered and I nodded."What did he say" she asked sipping her coffee.

"Nothing he was checking on me after that night and was just asking about the complain thing" I said and she nodded the topic dropped.

"What will you have?, I am.telling you they serve the best burgers you tasted like ever"Emma said while I was going through the menu

The whole day me and Emma were rolling around in the house me doing laundry and lunch and she was reading a book which she bought earlier yesterday and loved it.Ill borrow from her once she finished with it its been a while that I indulge myself in a good read.

Anyways she was too tired to make dinner for the fact she dint so anything that might tire her,and she dint wanted me to do the dinner either cause  "I am tired of your boring cooking"she said rolling off on one sofa and I looked at her who-ate -half-of-the-lunch and she grinned.

"Anything is fine with me I am just too hungry to order,besides you know whats best over here right" I said dropping the menu.

"Now now someone is so enthusiastic to have dinner and here I thought of enjoying the dinner with my best friend but I happen to leave her at home"she said and I rolled my eyes.

"okayy fine you don't have to be so dramatic alright, ill go with the Jumbo king" I said pointing and she grinned.

The climate was too good to sit at home and make dinner to tell the truth,Emm brought me to a small restaurant which was more like a cafe if you'd ask me few tables inside but most of it we outside,apparently people enjoy outside then in even when its too cold to survive."Coal Burgers" is one of the best restaurant where they serve the most scrumptious,delicious,heavenly,sin full and what not.Well Emma is just way to dramatic and exaggerating.There were like seven tables outside and I guess 5 in all covered with black and white table cloth and wooden table and chairs.During winter they serve the best hot chocolate and its slightly different from others apparently they have a magic ingredient to make it different from others.If I would last till winter I will surely taste it.

"This is not the time to think that Becca" Emma's voice interrupting my thoughts and I smiled.

"Can I join you if you don't mind"a guy came up and asked Emma and she looked at him.The look on her face clearly shows she dint know this person.She looked at me and I shrugged.

"Sure, no problem" she said and he sat "you dint call me?" he said and I looked at Emma raising my brows.

"Why will I call you" she said him looking confused.

He sighed shaking his head like h was having and inside laugh"You don't remember anything do you?" he asked and her eyes went big like saucers and it clicked he is "A " .

Well he was goooodd how could she forget him he is HOT wearing blue polo shirt which showed his muscles flexing when he took the chair and sat.but not like Raphael when he was wearing the sweater,Dark hair which were quiet messy I don't think he combs it but it did makes him look sexy less than Raphael's though his hair is just so soft well i dint touch it but i am sure it is ,dark brown eyes which complimented his tanned skin, not like Raphael"s blue eyes,black jeans which showed off his legs not that long like Raphael but then he looked good in those.What the hell is wrong with me I am comparing him with Raphael seriously i should get him out of my head he is my BOSS,I shook my head.

"Well I know I am good that sometimes girls get out of words but I will be glad if you will speak" he said to Emma and she looked at me.

" Well I don't think I have to call now" she said and he smirked.

oh no I cant see them flirt oh god please I hope the waiter comes soon.

"Did you even think of calling me" he asked " well yeah I was about to" she said and the waiter came thank god.

He took our orders and went.

"Well this is my best Friend Rebekah"She Introduced and I smiled "hello" I said " Well hello, he said my name is Andrew " he said shaking m hand and I nodded.

And so went the conversation they flirting and let me tell you I was completely invisible not that I am complaining.

 Rest of the conversation went by they flirting Emma blushing and Andrew describing Emma's embarrassing moments from previous night where she just couldn't stand and that he was glad that she was able to show directions for the house.Apparently Emma just forgot the number of drinks she was having and Andrew laughed .The burger was scrumptious,delicious,sin full as Emma told,I moaned when I took the bite of it and cursed myself when I saw Andrew looking at me humour in his eyes and I went red stupid cheeks stupid blush and stupid delicious burger and all Emma did was laugh really who's side are you wait till we get home chick."Dint I tell it is the best" she told having her fry.

"What you never ate this burger" Andrew looked at me shocked. "umm no I just arrived like 1 month back" I told him shuffling in my seat."so from where are you?" he asked and Emma cleared her throat."Well I came from Florida" I told him making sure to let Emma know its fine. "Ohh its really sunny there isn't it?" he told and I looked at him and laughed "yeah,it is" I nodded. "So how do you like this place so far" he asked "well its going with my skin colour" I told and he laughed." Good, doesn't suit ever body" he teased and I smiled.

After we were done with dinner."Its fine if I pay guys seriously I am the one who interrupted your gossipy dinner" he said and I raised my brow and Emma looked at him her hand on her hip" okay" he raised his hand "sweet dinner then"."No you are not" Emma said " yes I am" and this went on. I rolled my eyes removed few bills from my pouch I kept on the table they both looked at me "what,you can give us later I bet there are more dinner and lunch coming" I said and Emma blushed well I was right at least.

"Okay then when is the next time" he asked smirking" well he is fast I raised my brow as we went to the parking lot for Emma's car.

"I never agreed to it " Emma said "and you had your dinner instead of coffee" she said I rolled my eyes she is so going for coffee."but you dint tell sorry" he aid smirking.Really how far is this damn car after few steps I saw the convertible.

"C'mon one coffee" he said as we reached the car.

"Tell him yes already emm or he wont let us go,I am tired and tomorrow is Monday" I whinnied.

"See your friend is so good I knew there is a reason I liked her" I raised my brow at him.

"So why don't you take her for coffee" Emma said and I gave her the poker face."Seriously where is this going? don't be J so soon emm" I smirked and he laughed.

"Okay I just said cause she was on my side" and she looked at me and I shrugged serves you right for laughing there when I went tomato.

"C'mon just one coffee"he said and I sighed.

"here,take her number convince her on phone" I said giving him my phone.

she looked at me exasperated "seriously you are his side" she said"I am no ones side I am just tired its Monday tomorrow did you forget,and I guess you happen to work there too" I said her.

"okay but I wont trouble you if you don't tell me you want to go for coffee,which I know you want to" he said handing me my phone and I rolled my eyes.

"seriously there was no use to give her number what are you romeo or something, tell him yes already emm please" I said.

"Alright alright finee ill go" and he smiled his I won the trophy smile god men and their ego.

"Why did you give him my number" Emma told once we were back on the road.

"C'mon you were going to give it either way "I said ."Yeah but then you shouldve waited" she laughed.

"I am tired"i said my voice sounding more tired than I was.

"okay just 5 more minutes and we are home babe" she said and I smiled.

Well the day was productive Raphael calling,Emma met Andrew,An event free day this is all I want.I am so starting to love this place.

#######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 87 32
Rose had an ordinary life with all the basic things, going to school and hanging out with her mum. But she finds herself in a love struck relationshi...
3K 123 48
Rebecca struggles to get over the death of her boyfriend Sebastian. After months of depression and anxiety, she finally has the courage to move on wi...
314 1 14
Some things are better left undiscovered Lucas left without a trace. Everything planned out to the dot. Eleanor was faced with the pain of having h...
13.1K 480 90
Selah plans on going to London to visit her aunt, but a series of events take place before she can meet up with her. These events change her life in...