I'm Falling In Love With My P...

By RhymeTheCrime

"You would think being fired, and constantly being sexualy harassed would be the some of the bad things in li... More

Unnaturally Natural
The Easy Days
Warning and Dog Treats
The New Student and the Closet
Gunshots and Hungry Tummies
Cold Pizza
Evil Shots and A Warm Embrace
The Very Real Fairy Tales
Grandchildren? Wait What?!?!
Too Different?
Too Be With Me Or Not To Be With Me? That Is the Question
Flower Petals And, The Past
Forbidden?
Blue Moon Bar and Jinx
Beds and Showers
Dream Travler
His Choice
Anybody Up For A Swim?
Black outs
Her Torture and His Kiss
Your are my mate get over it!!
Helena and Darth
Me, Myself, And Malice
The Pleasurable Disagreement
Bad! Down Boys!!!
Natural Mates
Levy, The Collector
Healthy Helena, and New Student Levy
Heath and Levy's Entwined Memory
Tune ups and Kissing up
I Hate You, Stupid Dog!!!
Her Sinful Kiss
The Thread of Evil
Protecting The Unprotected
My Angel
Rebecca
Oh My Lovely Jack
Don't Give In LORI!!!!
Bringing In The Cavalry
Reunited
~*FINAL!!!!*~

What Lovely Disagreements

54.6K 1.1K 112
By RhymeTheCrime

Recap:

As soon as I left the room I found Mac holding onto Lori, she was whimpering as he gripped her wrists to hard dragging her behind him straight towards Malice Private Torture chamber.  I knew already Malice would be there to greet or little guest. I ran over to his office to find anything about Helena.

“If I find anything about Helena in there I will personality kill her” I growled

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

I whimpered as the large man dragged me by my wrists. His grip was so tight it hurt like crazy; it felt as if he was going to break my bones any second.

“Please let me go” I begged while being dragged.

“It’s not me you should be beggin your life for.” The man smiled at me.

We finally reached the door at the end of the long hall. I looked down to see blood stains on and under the door. No I don’t wanna go in there!!! I thrashed around my body trying to get him to loosen his grip. But, all my efforts where all in vain, he was too strong for me. He opened the door and immediately I was welcomed with the raw stench of decaying flesh and fresh blood mix with old blood. I had to hold in my body fluids that was threatening to come join the pool of blood all over the floor.

The man picked me up and threw me on a couch that was clean. It was an old Victorian red velvet loveseat with redwood.

“Welcome young oracle” A voice called out to me, the deep voice made my blood run cold. I didn’t dare look up to meet with the voice I stayed staring at my bruised wrists shaking. It was freezing in here what was the place an ice box? Or is it fear?

“You know it’s rude to not look at the person speaking to you” I stiffen holding in a squeak that wanted to escape from my throat. Yup this is fear definitely fear. I felt cold sharp fingers touching my chin forcing me to bring up my head.

My squeak immediately came out when I saw Malice. He stood there so close to my face. His long blonde hair, blood red eyes and sharp shark-like teeth smiling at me as if I was the most delicious thing he has ever laid eyes on.

“W-what do you want?” Great~ way to go Lori ask the guy who kills people what he wants. God I sound just like those stupid girls on t.v when it’s so painfully obvious what they wanted.

“Your blood my dear, nothing more” He brushed his nail against my cheek, moving his mouth near my right ear. “Nothing less” He whispered.

Shivers raced up and down my body like a raging storm.

“Please…don’t hurt me” I pleaded.

“My dear I won’t hurt you” He pulled back away from me chuckling, “Well at least I won’t”

“Mac chain her up over the tub, oh but make sure she wears that white dress I brought or her, I want to match her death exactly right. Don’t you remember Lauren? When I made you watch yourself died in front of you”

Tear began to fall as I stared at Mac approaching me closer and closer while taking quick glances at Malice.

“Please don’t do this”

“Hold still girl you going to love your present” Mac chuckled getting closer and closer.

“No…please…..NO NOOOOOOO”

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

“Out of the question you and Mom should go back now, women don’t belong in battles!?!?!” Heath yelled at very very upset Rosie. I swear they have been fighting since we left.

“This is a rescue mission, not a battle and besides even if it was; you will need me and Helena” Rosie shouted with her arms crossed over her chest.

“No I need you back home where it’s safe” Heath tried to reason with her. Hell I thought the same thing about Helena and Rosie going back home but, I wasn’t going to say it out loud. I know what it’s like to fight with a girl, you never win and you should usually give in. It’s too much trouble to argue with them.

Besides even if you win they will be so pissed off about it. That you’re not going to get sex or any kind of affection from them for a while until it blows over or you suck up.

“I’m going there to help Lori!!” Rosie yelled with her face turned red she was furious. I chuckled at the thought of Heath trying to get out of this one.

“No your not” He said with command. Damn it this is never going to get end, I walked up to Rosie. She raised an eyebrow at me.

“Ok Rosie why are you really going and don’t say it’s for Lori because I can smell the lie on you” Heath was giving me the knowing glare. The glare I gave to him when he was around Lori. Hate, possessiveness, over protective.

Rosie looked away blushing, “I-I am going to save y-your friend” I smirked at the fact she is a horrible liar.

“Tell the truth to Heath, me and the rest are going to go ahead of you until you solve your little drama” I looked at Heath and we both nodded. Well~ what-do-you-know I think we might become friends after all.

I walked away with Helena and Darth behind me while I followed Lori’s scent, judging from her scent she isn’t that far off, I’d say somewhere in Black River Woods.

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~

So it’s true that were-wolves can smell lies. I wonder what a lie smells like I’m going to have to ask when this is all over.

“Tell the truth to Heath, me and the rest are going to go ahead of you until you solve your little drama” Jack said taking off with Helena and Darth. I stood there rubbing my arm looking at Heaths shoes. Nervous who me? He took a step closer to me, immediately my heart picked up its pace….ok yea I admit I’m nervous.

“I want the truth Rosie tell me now” He commanded with a deep tone. While standing in front of me. I knew if I looked up I was instantly meet his lips.

“You don’t own me I don’t have to tell you anything” I glared at his shoes summoning up my backbone I had left.

“Your mine” he growled out. My head looked up to meet his eyes in a flash while I took a step back from him.

“I don’t remember giving you permission” I glared, ok be mad that right Rosie don’t fall for his amazing eyes, and his very very shirt-less chest or is long soft hair………….wait what was I trying to do?

“You belong to me Rosie, just as much as I belong to you” Heath said grazing my cheek with the back of his hand, while moving a piece of my hair out of my face. His touch made me shiver; I wanted him to touch me more. These emotions terrified me but, also made me want to explore them. Is this what Helena meant about oracles using each other’s touch for comfort… no can’t be… Heath is different I don’t feel comfort as much as I do longing and lust. As it is I’m surprised I haven’t jumped his bones yet with just his voice.

“Tell me please” He said with such a soft tone so gentle so inviting, I wanted nothing more than to spill my heart out to him.

I closed my eyes to kept myself from looking at him, “You can’t laugh at me if I do”

“Never”

I sighed, “I’m worried”

“About?”

“You I mean what if you die again…………… I mean I need to be there to protect you. I don’t want to lose you” I opened my eyes to see him smiling like a school boy. I frowned, “I thought you said you wouldn’t laugh”

“I’m not, I’m just happy” He said full of joy, he cupped my cheek pulling me closer to him, he touched my lips against his, I moaned at the very touch of skin to skin contact.

“I love that I can bring that sound out of your beautiful lips” He groaned against me, he placed his hands on my waist pulling my hips against his area.

I pulled back from him slightly to break the kiss, he frowned instantly when I did, I giggled he looked like he was pouting.

“Why do I feel this way towards you, I mean I just met you a couple of hours ago?”

“Because, you’re my soul-mate”

I looked at him with wide eyes, “I thought only were-wolves can have mates?”

He chuckled, “No, most magical creatures have soul mates. Expect for humans, elves, fairies, dwarfs, and many others. But I will personality teach you this myself in my room with just you and me”

My face lit up like a raging fire, when I pictured us in his room alone…..in his bed…alone….oh my lord

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk across his face, “For a women of god you sure think naughty”

My face turned red, How does he know what I’m thinking?!?! He kissed my forehead, “I’m glad I have someone who is so easy to read and so lustful” He said ‘lustful’ while wiggling his eyebrow.

I cleared my throat, “Ummm…I think we should go back with the others”

He instantly frowned, “No”

Oh god this again!!!! I frowned back.

“I will follow you either way”

“I’ll leave you so you can’t find us and come along”

“And your going to leave me alone in a place I don’t know where many people can harm me?” I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He frowned, “No”

“Then you have to let me come” I smiled widely knowing I have own this battle.

“Fine but, you will listen to everything I say and be with me always understand?”

“Yup” I said popping the ‘p’.

“Besides as soon as we get back we can play teacher student” I said walking away from him while putting a little more sway into my hips. I flipped my hair and looked back at him to see him eyeing my body like a starving man.

“Coming?” I sang.

“Let’s go and save Lori ASAP” He grabbed my hand pulling me fast too caught up with the others. Well that seemed to work, I giggled.

********************************************************

^0^ do you like? your gonna vote right? ;~; dont make me cry vote i risked this chapter for you guys.

So i think everyone knows already that i got into a bit of a motorcycle accident *sigh* yup so now i'm forced to take pills that make me sleepy and i can't use my arm for the life of me without pain!!!! lol plus all this cuts aren't helping any lol.

Me: * in bed under my covers, while using my laptop secretly* >:3 yes yes i'm almost done

Bro: *Pulls my covers off* D:<

Me: O.O'!!!!!! *crap!!!*

Bro: Your not suppous to be using anything your suppous to be sleeping!!!! *yells at me taking away my laptop*

Me: *sobs* Noooooo whyyyy!!! I WAS ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hours later*

Me: *sneaks into the living room all ninja mode, mission impossible playing in the backround*

O.O!! *looks around* O.O...........*runs to bathroom locking the door* Mwhahahahahahahaha >:3

Me:*finishes typing chapter* B3 <----pimpin' FINALLY!!

Bro: *bangs on door* Damn it Christina do you have your laptop in there!!!!

Me: O.O!!!! *flushes toilet* Noooo~

>:3 of course i got caught and now im in trouble  booo >.> *sighs* . BUT AT LEAST I FINISHED A CHAPTER THAT MEAN YOU BEST BE VOTING SINCE I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
14K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
9.4M 65.8K 12
THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLE. Full story has been published on Amazon Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K53J4PQ/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bitter+kisse...
19.9M 119K 15
Harmony Evans was a born werewolf who dreamed of one thing, meeting her mate. The male wolf made just for her. The one destined to love her and only...