Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyar #Com...

By maanvir

--------- Highest Achievement: Rank#1 Romance Rank#1 General Fiction -------- "Sab duaa kar rahe hain ke tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18 (b)
Chapter 19
Rank #1
Chapter 20 (a)
Chapter 20 (b)
Chapter 21 (a)
Chapter 21 (b)
Chapter 22 (a)
Chapter 22 (b)
Chapter 23 (a)
Chapter 23 (b)
Chapter 24 (a)
Chapter 24 (b)
Chapter 24 (c)
Chapter 25 (a)
Chapter 25 (b)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Teaser
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rank#1 in Romance
Chapter 31 (a)
Chapter 31 (b)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Note
Teaser
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (a)
Teaser
Chapter 59 (b)
Teaser
Part 60
Teaser
Epilogue (Past v/s Present)
Epilogue (Present)

Chapter 13

1.9K 119 94
By maanvir

Hi All!
DIARY MILK se moo kuch zyada hi meetha hogaya kya?🍫
Chalo ab HAJMOLA khaake apne tastebuds ko calm down karlo.🍬
Here with a Khatta-Meetha update
I rather put it as Meetha-Khatta update.
Kyunki pehle Pyar ki Mithas hai aur uske baad dil khatta karne keliye koi aaraha hai 😉

Keep guessing and Enjoy reading!!!❤

Chapter dedicated to TeeluckIsha, divyankaran and mehak1625

-----------

Raman stepped out of the shower in his bathrobe and found his clothes laid on the bed. How come the clothes are here? He wondered as he did not remember having taken out his clothes before going into the shower.

"Ye kapde?" He thought aloud.

"Maine rakhe hain" said Ishita who was feeding Ruhi.

The Bhallas had spoilt Ruhi to the core by having her in their arms all the time. Now she hated to be left alone in the crib or on the bed and also she was not just satisfied with being in the adults arm while they sat. She wanted them to walk with her in their arms and tour her around the house. So Ishita was walking around the room while she fed her.

Raman looked at Ishita's reflection in the mirror as she was facing the dresser picking a tissue to wipe the milk Ruhi had playfully thrown out.

Raman could not point out on what exactly he felt in that moment: Amused? Amazed? Shocked? Surprised?
He looked at the clothes and then at her.

Ishita watched him stand like a statue and stare at her. She stared back at his reflection through the mirror and asked "Combination sahi nahi hai?"

"Perfect hai" he replied with his eyes on the mirror looking at the combination of the reflection of him, his life and a little life in her arms.
Picture Perfect it was!
And that is what he meant when he said "Perfect hai"

Wasn't his life perfect now?
Few months ago, it was him doing chores for her and today she had taken an initiative by doing chores for him.
Although he had never told her of how much he loves her, neither had she confessed about her growing fondness towards him, they both knew how their life depended on each other. Ruhi was an added bonus. She brought joy to them with her cute antics and little achievements. She unknowingly played cupid for them all the time bringing them even closer.

Raman's life had in between taken a detour towards a bumpy and rocky path. But after a rough ride that wore him out almost completely, eventually it took a u-turn that led him to a well-constructed and a beautiful path that had no speed breakers in between.

They say time heals and it seemed like Raman's wounds about Ishita's past had healed too. His fears had breathed their last with every fresh breath of progress Ishita had taken in the past 4 months in Bhalla house.

"Are you sure ye combination sahi hai Raman? Maine aapko dekha hai aise kapdon ko match karte hue. Isiliye ye nikal diye. Lekin aapko agar pasand nahi aaya toh mai kuch aur better kapde nikal deti hoon" Ishita said as she saw Raman standing behind her lost in some thoughts.

"Isse better toh ho hi nahi sakta" he said with a huge smile.

"Ok. Theek hai. Toh aap ready ho jaao. Mai tab tak breakfast laga deti hoon" she said making Ruhi sit on the bumbo seat and marched towards the kitchen. Ruhi was learning to sit and she sat on the chair without cribbing for sometime after getting her stomach filled.

Raman closed the door and walked towards Ruhi. He kneeled to her height and played with her chubby cheeks "Good morning princess" he said.

"Agagagaga" she replied in gibberish.

"Jaante ho aaj Papa bahut bahut bahut khush hain!!! Pata nahi kyun Ishita ki ek choti si gesture ne aapke Papa ko itna khush kar diya hai ke ab Papa ko ye life perfect lagne lagi hai" he confessed to her.

Ruhi giggled and clapped her hands seeing her father so happy.

"Aaj Mumma aapke Papa ke paas hain toh iski wajah sirf aap ho Ruhi. Thank you my angel for coming in my life. Thank you for giving me my life back. Thank you bringing Ishita close to me. Thank you mera bachha" he gave every credit to Ruhi and kissed her palms.

"Baaayaau agagga bhlllll" Ruhi said something that he could not decipher.

"Papa loves you a lot" he kissed her cheeks. "Ab Papa jaldi se ready honge aur phir Papa aur Ruhi sabke sath baithke nashta karenge. Ok?" He asked showing her a thumb. She pulled his thumb and suckled on it.

"Ale mela bachha" Raman said finding it cute and kissed her everywhere. She was so cute that he could not stop himself from kissing her again and again.

Ruhi watched shamelessly as her father dressed himself up. Raman kept talking to her throughout the process asking her to close her eyes, or teasing her about how shameless she was or teaching her ettiquettes of privacy. He loved talking to her and she enjoyed it too.

Meanwhile Ishita helped Mrs.Bhalla in setting the table for the breakfast. Mr.Bhalla was sipping on his tea as he waited for the breakfast to be served. Simmi had an off due to some strike at the university. She was engrossed in her phone checking updates on twitter and whatsapping.

"Good morning Maa, Papa" Raman wished.

"Good morning puttar" they replied.

Thappp he smacked the back of Simmi's head annoying her.

"Bhaiiii" she whined.

"Good morning" he smiled cheekily.

"Maarke bolne ki kya zarurat thi?" She sulked.

"Isme nayi baat kounsi hai? Roz hi toh aise karta hoon" he said.

"Dekhna ek din mai aap pe domestic violence ki case kardungi" she warned him waving her index finger at him.

"Achha? Domestic violence? Pata bhi hai tujhe domestic violence kya hota hai?" He asked mockingly.

"Aapki tarah nahi hoon jo sirf business ke terms jaante ho. Mai toh har cheez ki khabar rakhti hoon. Simmi Bhalla ko aisi waisi mat samajhna aap" Simmi raised an imaginary collar in self-praise.

"Achhaaa? Phone se nazrein hatane ki fursat milti hai aapko, jo duniya ki khabar rakh sako?" Raman taunted.

"Bhai aapne woh tagline nahi suna? 'Karlo duniya mutthi me'! Hum aaj ki generation duniya ko apni mutthi me leke chalte hain. Humein duniya ki khabar rakhne keliye aankh uthaake dekhne ki nahi, aankh jhukake dekhne ki zarurat padti hai" Simmi gave a demo of how she keeps her gaze down on her phone to be up-to-date about the happenings around.

"Very ISMART" Raman sneered at her.

"Woh toh bachpan se hoon!" she exclaimed proudly.

"Maa isko ulta paida kiya tha kya aapne?" Raman involved their mother in their silly bunter.

"FYI bhai! Saare bachhe ulta hi paida hote hain" she winked at him.

"Besharam" he said pulling her ears and towing her towards the table.

"Maaaaa" she cried.

"Mujhe mat bulao. Mai nahi arahi tum donon ke beech me" Mrs.Bhalla wiped her hands off.

"Papa dekho na" Simmi complained to her father.

"Tum donon ka toh roz ka hai. Mai nahi padnewala isme" Mr.Bhalla backed off too.

"Raman chodiye na. Uske kaan laal hogaye hain" Ishita requested on her own.

"Hmphhhh" Raman sighed and left her ear.

"Love you Bhabi" Simmi hugged Ishita while Ishita rubbed Simmi's ear out of concern.

"Ishita isse door raho. Warna ye haanikaarak virus jo iske andar hai, tumhare andar bhi ghus jaayegi" Raman warned.

"Aap ho na mere anti-virus. Mujhpe asar hone thodi na doge aap" Ishita replied.

"Awwwwwwwww" Simmi went awe at Ishita's comment.

Raman's heart skipped a beat.

That comment was supposed to be a fun statement but Ishita did not realise how it turned into an intense romantic statement making her blush hard and avert her gaze when Raman looked at her in amazement.

Mrs.Bhalla and Mr.Bhalla longingly looked at their son and daughter-in-law whose life had come back on track.

"Public me romance...Haww" Simmi went from aww to haww teasing the blushing Ishita.

"Kaan laal kara liya hai tune. Ab gaal bhi laal karane ka irada hai kya?" Raman asked showing his palm to Simmi.

"Gaal toh aapke bina hath lagaye hi laal ho chuke hain. Par mere nahi, bhabi ke" Simmi winked and nudged Ishita.

"Simmi please stop it na" Ishita whispered pleading her.

"Theek hai theek hai. Aapne mujhe bhai se bachaya toh uske badle aapko maine baksh diya" Simmi spoke dramatically.

"Ab nashta karlein? Bhook lagi hai mujhe" Raman said diverting their attentions.

Breakfast was served and the Bhallas were enjoying it when Simmi's phone beeped with a message notification.

"OMG!" she squealed reading the message.

"Lo isko phir se daura pad gaya" commented Raman.

"Mumma! Emporio Mall ke Satya Paul outlet me half payback offer laga hai. OMG!!!" She announced.

(Author's note: I am not endorsing any brand here. I honestly have no clue about Satya Paul collections. I googled for some good brands with Indian outfits in Delhi and found this name there.)

"Bhabi ye dekho unka collection. It's just amazing" Simmi handed her phone to Ishita with Satya Paul's website open.

"Ye offer woffer sab dhoka hai. Ek item ka daam dugna karke upar likhte hain WAS. Phir usi ko adha karke neeche likh dete hain NOW. Aur hamare ye nadaan bachhe sirf Offer naam sunke hi buddhu ban jaate hain" Mr.Bhalla remarked.

"Nahi Papa! Ye waisa wala offer nahi hai. Half payback matlab Rs. 2000 ke kapde khareedo toh Rs. 1000 ka voucher milta hai. Phir usse aap shopping kar sakte ho" Simmi explained.

"Baat toh ek hi hui na. Ab kisi ko 1000 kharch karna hota hai toh woh offer keliye 2000 kharch karega. Phir woh 1000 ke voucher ko redeem karne keliye aur 1500 kharch karega. Aise dekho ya waise, fayda dukandaaron ka aur nuksan hamara" Mrs.Bhalla said in support of her husband.

"Toh aapke kehne ka matlab hai dukandaar muft me kapde bechein? Woh apna fayda nahi rakhenge toh phir raste pe nahi aa jayenge?" Simmi argued.

"Life me pehli baar tune akalmandon wali baat ki" Raman supported her yet taunted her at the same time.

"Lo...Businessman bola" Mrs.Bhalla remarked.

"Ye offer genuine hai kya?" Raman asked as he observed Ishita checking out the collections with great interest.

"Of course bhai! Pata hai mere friends har saal is offer ke time wahan toot padte hain and their collection is to die for" she explained excitedly "Par hamare ghar pe toh har saal yahi rona hota hai ke dhoka hai, nuksan hai" she rolled her eyes.

"Faltu cheezon pe kharch karne keliye mere paas paise nahi hain. Agar cheez zaruri hai toh mai kabhi mana nahi karta. Sirf offer ke khatir anchaha kharch karna ye mujhe pasand nahi. Maine keh diya toh bas kehdiya" Mr.Bhalla raised his hand passing the verdict.

"Aap se toh yahi expected tha. Mai toh bekar me hi excited ho rahi thi" Simmi pouted sadly.

"Simmi ye dekh. Ye dress kitna achha lag raha hai" Ishita who was engrossed in seeing the clothes and had not given an ear to all the talks happening about the offer nudged Simmi to check an outfit she had liked.

"Haan bhabi its really nice" Simmi said and both got busy in drooling over the outfits.

Mrs.Bhalla pulled the phone from their hands and ordered "Nashta karlo pehle. Phone me ghus jaati hain toh baaki cheezein bhool jaati hain ye dono"

"Sorry" Ishita apologised and resumed her breakfast.

"Khareedne toh dete nahi hain Papa. Ab aap dekhne bhi mat do" Simmi argued.

"Chup chap nashta khaa. Warna chaped khayegi" Mrs.Bhalla showed her palm to Simmi.

"Kya yaar! Is ghar me meri koi importance hai hi nahi. Jo dekho mujhe thappad lagane pe tula hua hota hai" Simmi sulked stuffing her mouth with the breakfast.

Raman opened his wallet, took out his credit card and pushed it towards Simmi.

"Kya hai?" She asked uninterested.

"Credit limit 1 lac hai. Kaafi hoga?" He asked.

"Kiske liye?" She was confused.

"Satya Paul se shopping nahi karni?" He asked with a smirk.

"Haaye sachhhhhhiiiii????" Simmi's eyes went wide.

"Raman! Koi zarurat nahi iske baton me aane ki. Hain iske paas bahut kapde, naye lene ki kya load hai?" Mrs.Bhalla stated.

"Rehne do na Maa. Maine kahan kuch khareeda hai iske liye aaj tak. Man hai uska, lene do" Raman defended his sister.

"You are so sweet bhai" Simmi side-hugged him.

"Achha? Thodi der pehle toh tu mujhpe domestic violence ka case karne wali thi" he reminded.

"Domestic violence? Woh kya hota hai?" Simmi acted all innocent.

"Nautanki!" He smacked her like always and then added "Sun! Saara kuch apne pe mat kharch karna. Ishita aur Maa keliye bhi kuch le lena"

"Pakka" she showed thumbs up.

"Raman...mai..." Ishita began to say wanting to join Simmi in shopping. But she stopped in between as she knew how protective Raman was about her and never let her go out without him.

"Haan bolo" he urged her to continue.

"Nahi...mai bas ye keh rahi thi ki it's really sweet of you" she lied.

He raised his brows at her suspiciously as he knew she was lying and her wish to join Simmi was clearly written on her face.

"Mumma aap chaloge sath?" Simmi asked.

"Nahi Simmi. Mere se nahi hota bheed me shopping. Aur waise bhi aaj mera vrat hai. Mujhse nahi ho paayega" Mrs.Bhalla plainly refused.

"Toh phir mai Shruti se poochti hoon mere sath chalne keliye" Simmi planned. The thought of taking Ishita never came to her because she had never gone out with Ishita before.

Ishita simply put her head down and ate her breakfast silently.

"Shruti ko poochne ki zarurat nahi hai. Tu Ishita ko sath le jaana" he said and waited to see Ishita's reaction.

Not just Ishita but everybody's reaction was worth watching. They looked mortified.

Raman ran his eyes over all of them and asked "Aap log mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe ho?"

"Tune suna tune kya kaha?" Mrs.Bhalla asked.

"Aap kya bol rahe ho? Maine jo kaha mujhe woh sunne ki kya zarurat hai?" He was confused.

"Phir se bol tune jo kaha" Mr.Bhalla urged him.

"Ajeeb ho yaar aap log! Maine kaha Ishita ko sath le jaana. Isme kounsi badi baat hogayi?" Raman defended himself.

"Badi nahi bahut badi baat hogayi. Aap bhabi ko mere sath bhejne ki baat kar rahe ho. Bhabi ko!!!!" Simmi emphasised.

"Haan toh? Ishita baahar nahi jaa sakti kya?" He asked.

"Ye tu pooch raha hai? Jab hum Ishita ko baahar le jaane ki baat karte hain tu poora ghar sar pe utha leta hai. Aur ab tu khud ye keh raha hai ke Ishita Simmi ke sath baahar jaaye" Mrs.Bhalla reminded him how hyper he would go about the issue.

"Achha toh isliye aap log aise reactions de rahe ho. Theek hai I agree ke mai kuch zyada hi hyper ho jaata tha is maamle me, par ab mai aisa nahi karunga. Ishita pe ab mai koi restriction nahi lagaaunga" he admitted and looked at Ishita.

Ishita did not how to react to this. Now it was her turn to be Amused, Amazed, Shocked and Surprised.

(It was like he was giving back what she had given him. 😝)

"Ishita tum jaaogi na?" He asked her specifically as she had gone dumb after his announcement.

"Haan...I mean...of course" she replied ecstatically.

He smiled satisfied.

"Par Ruhi! Use chodke mai kaise jaa sakti hoon?" She remembered.

Raman was happy to see her concern towards their daughter. It showed her sense of responsibility and also made him known of her priorities. She had placed her daughter before herself. Mrs.Bhalla had a similar feeling. She too was proud that Ishita knew her responsibilities and was willing to sacrifice her happiness for the sake of her daughter.

"Ruhi ki chinta na kar puttar. Mai hoon na ghar pe, mai sambhal loongi" Mrs.Bhalla offered.

"Par Maa aapka to vrat hai. Aap kaise manage karogi?" She expressed her concern.

"Vrat me mujhe pahaad todne thodi na jaana hai. Ghar ka kaam dekhne keliye Neelu ajayegi kuch der me. Phir Ruhi ko sambhalna koi mushkil baat toh hai nahi. Aur isi bahane mujhe meri poti ke sath waqt bitane ka mouqa mil jayega. Tu befikr hoke chali jaa" Mrs.Bhalla assured her.

"Toh phir final! Bhabi mere sath chal rahi hain. Wowwwww!!!!! This is going to be exciting" Simmi squealed.

"Toh mai tayyar hoke aaun?" Ishita excitedly asked.

"Nashta toh poora karle" Mrs.Bhalla said.

"Pet bhar gaya Maa" she said as her stomach had filled with the prospect of going out after months.

"Theek hai puttar jaa" Mrs.Bhalla did not want to be a spoilsport.

"Mai bhi tayyar hoke aati hoon" Simmi said.

"Simmi ek minute" Raman stopped her.

"Ji bhai" she asked sitting back on her seat.

"Dekh mai tujhpe bharosa karke Ishita ko tere sath bhej raha hoon. Isliye please Ishita ka khayal rakhna. Pehli baar woh aise mere bina baahar jaa rahi hai, toh please use akela mat chodna. Uske sath hi rehna. Apna mobile sath hi rakhna please. Dhyan rakhna uska please" he requested, he couldn't get rid of his protective side after all.

"Bhai aap fikr na karo. Mai bhabi ka haath ek pal keliye bhi nahi chodungi. Jaise le jaaungi waise hi waapas le aaungi unhe. Fikr not" Simmi assured.

"Aur yaad rakh! Agar Ishita ko kuch hua na, toh mai tujhe usi Mall me wapas le jaakar Half-price nahi, muft me bechke aa jaaunga" He warned her lightening the mood.

"IKR" she rolled her eyes "But seriously aapko fikr karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Mai ab bachhi nahi rahi, itni badi hogayi hoon ke in zimmedariyon ko sambhal sakoon" she said.

"Par harkatein toh teri bachhonwali hi hai" he teased smacking her.

"Mummmmaaaa" she whined.

"Dekha! Kaha tha na maine ke teri harkatein bachhonwali hai. Baat baat pe Mumma ke pallu ka sahara le leti hai" he pulled her legs.

"Urghhh!!! You are so mean bhai" she remarked.

"Mai mean hoon? Apni baat wapas lele! Warna credit card wapas lelunga" he warned.

"Woh toh aap nahi karoge, I am sure! Kya mujhe nahi pata ke ye meherbaani aapne mere liye nahi bhabi keliye ki hai!" She informed that she knew his intentions.

"Ab baatein mat bana. Jaake tayyar ho" he changed the topic as he was caught red-handed by her.

"Ye tune bada changa kitta Raman. Dekha Ishita kitni khush lag rahi thi?" Mrs.Bhalla said after Simmi left.

"Haan Maa. Bahut khush lag rahi thi. Maine realise kiya ke mai uski safety ka sochke uske sath zyadti kar raha tha. Use bhi apni marzi se jeene ka haq hai aur mujhe isme aade nahi aana chahye" he replied.

"Sahi kaha puttar! Mujhe bahut khushi hai ke tu is baat ko samajh gaya hai. Warna humein Ishita se zyada teri fikr ho rahi thi" Mr.Bhalla expressed.

"Ab aap logon ko meri ya Ishita ki fikr karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Ab sab theek hogaya hai aur meri life perfect hai" Raman stated.

"Teri khushiyon ko kisi ki nazar na lage puttar" Mrs.Bhalla blessed him.

Raman smiled and silently prayed that her wish comes true.

"Papa aap Simmi aur Ishita ko le jaaoge?" Raman asked.

"Mujhe toh bank jaana hai beta. Pata nahi wahan kitni der lagegi" he said.

"Oh! Toh phir ek kaam karte hain. Aapko mai drop kardunga. Simmi drive karleti hai na. Toh aap apni gaadi use de dena" he suggested.

"Theek hai puttar! Tu jaate hue mujhe chod dena. Mai waapsi me cab le loonga" Mr.Bhalla replied.

"Mai do minute me aaya" Raman excused himself and went to his room.

He watched Ishita from his favourite angle as she made her hair and wore her earings. She had changed into a floral kurti and a pair of leggings reminding him of the second time they had met. She was wearing a similar outfit and was carrying a similar attitude back then: a little bit of nervousness, a lot of excitement and a lot more beauty. He smiled at the memory and her reflection in the mirror.

She realised his presence behind her and smiled back to him through the mirror.

(Looks like I love IshRa's mirror moments just tooooooo much😍)

"Thanks Raman" she had been wanting to thank him for so long.

"Tum khush ho?" He asked standing just behind her.

"Bahuttttt" her happiness could clearly be seen on her face.

"Anything for your happiness" he confessed.

Her smile got wider. Their relationship post her accident was quite unique. They spoke less but understood more. There were no promises made vocally but silently fulfilled. On a second thought Who wants promises of a future, when the present is more beautiful than the future that is promised.

(Quote written by itspankhuri)

"So...ready?" He asked.

"Haan" she nodded.

"Ek minute" he said and handed her a phone.

"Isme mera number saved hai. Agar koi bhi pareshani ho tumhe toh mujhe call karna. I will be just a call away" he said.

"Ok" she nodded.

"Mall pahunchte hi mujhe call kardena. I will be waiting for your call" he told her. He wanted to let her free but he could not stop being worried for her.

"Mai aaj lunch pe ghar aa raha hoon. I hope tab tak tum log bhi wapas aa jaaoge. Par jab bhi ghar lauto toh just let me know" he said.

"Theek hai" she nodded obediently.

"Please take care of yourself" he reminded her again.

"Yeah...Don't worry" she assured.

"Ok...toh mai chalun?" He asked having so much to say but not being able to.

"Ermmm...woh" she hesitated to complete her sentence.

"Bolo kya baat hai?" He asked.

"If you don't mind...." she said twiddling her thumbs and looking at him shyly.

"Kya?" He asked huskily.

"I just wanted to say thank you" she spoke hurriedly and quickly went on her toes to match his height and kissed his stubbly cheek.

Raman was taken by surprise and before he could react she had escaped from there.

"Hahhhhhh" he chuckled at her way of thanking him.

It was the same cheek she had slapped him when they first met, he remembered as he caressed the spot she had kissed on.

"Jhansi ki Rani" he recalled what he had called her back then and repeated the action of smiling at the fond memory.

Although their first encounter had not been pleasant, something inside him had urged him to wish for that slap to transform into a kiss soon.

And finally today, the journey from slap to kiss had been accomplished.

--------To be continued------

Wondering where the khatta part is?
It is 3797 words already...
I get carried away while writing family scenes and the words don't have a limit🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
So I have decided to stop it here...
Because the khatta entry will take another 1500+words....

Hope u enjoyed this chapter..
Will be waiting for your feedback

#Rank 295 as on 15th August, 2016
Waiting to see it in top 100
Can we do it?🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 9.7K 49
[Added to Historical/General Fiction reading list of @ProjectWomanUp] #ProjectWomanUp She didn't know martial arts yet she was strong. She broke fro...
41.4K 5.3K 32
"Apni ishq ki syahi se humne likh di woh kahani, jiska pura hona mukaddar mein hi nhi tha...." "Sath hokar bhi sath rah na sake aur jab door gaye toh...
2.3K 123 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
52.8K 2.6K 38
Highest Ranking #1 Rajasthan This is my first story it is written in a narrative way and sometimes in someone's POV. It is not in a proper format pl...