SM. Academy 》Sesoo (Chanbaek...

By commandergirl

Summary: AU! Academy life story of Dorm Head Oh Sehun and freshman Do Kyungsoo, where Kyungsoo caught Sehun's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 = Chanbaek part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 = Krisho part 1
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 = Chanbaek and Krisho part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 = Chanbaek and Krisho part 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 with Chanbaek part 4
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ( Birthday special )
Chapter 27 + Chanbaek part 5
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 = Krisho part 5 + Sesoo
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 = Krisho part 6 and Chanbaek part 7
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 = Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Last Chapter

Chapter 29 = Krisho part 4 and Chanbaek part 6

1.3K 51 10
By commandergirl

"Could that four eyes bastard get any jealous?" Suho huffed as he joined both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, who has finished their free throw basketball session at the deserted court an now the three of them sitting off the court.

"Kris?" "Glasses?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo asked simultaneously.

Suho nodded, ignoring the usual nickname Kyungsoo had for Kris. "He went all green eyes when I was with Xiumin, he didn't even react like that when I'm with Minho and we are roommates."

"What did you do exactly?" asked Baekhyun, wiping off his sweat while Kyungsoo refreshed himself with dumping cold water on his face.

"It's just cuddling." Suho said nonchalantly.

"And what makes you want to cuddle with Xiumin rather than your own cuddle-four eyes," said Kyungsoo, now sipping on the water left in his bottle.

"Honestly Wufa is so uptight sometimes so it is rather hard to cuddle with him," Suho pouted, crossing his arms. "Not to mention I slept with Xiumim before and he is good with cuddle."

'OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO BE JEALOUS IF YOU CUDDLE WITH YOUR EX!' Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo screamed inside at the oblivious Suho.

Kyungsoo sighed, "Well, it's just our fate stuck with jealous bastard, I get that all the time. I fear he'll be looking to buy me a leash," Kyungsoo paled.

Suho shivered. "I wish you all the luck, D.o." He glanced at Baekhyun who blinks owlishly at them. "What about you, Baek?"

Baekhyun flustered and hide half his face behind the basketball he was holding. Kyungsoo and Suho thought they were seeing a shy puppy.

"W…well… I never see Chanyeol jealous... I mean he might be but I'm not sure…"

"What do you mean you're not sure?" asked his two friends.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"Again you did well, Baekhyun!" Tao, Baekhyun's senior in the basketball club as well as the vice-captain praised him with the usual hug around his shoulder and ruffling his hair. Though Baekhyun was uncomfortable how Tao's hand sometimes wanders near his ass.

Baekhyun grinned happily as Tao is one of the people he admired in the basketball with his high and lean stature Tao is quite fast on his feet and getting praise out of him sure made his day.

Baekhyun's eyes caught a familiar person stood near the entrance of the hall they were using for practice, his eyes lighted up excitedly and untangled himself from unsuspecting Tao and approached the person. "Chanyeol," he beamed happily, "You came to see me?"

Chanyeol could not help but beamed back a bit seeing Baekhyun's contagious happy expression. "Yes, I see you have improved so much."

"Chanyeol."

Chanyeol looked up from his cute boyfriend to see Tao, his fellow third-year approaching him and Baekhyun.

"Tao." He muttered.

"I thought you are in Judo club?"

"Yes I am."

"Tao, Chanyeol came to see me, "said Baekhyun, unaware that he unconsciously hugging on Chanyeol's left forearm. Tao frowned at this display.

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun's excited behaviour that resembles a puppy wagging his tail happily at his owner. He could not help but giving a smug grin at Tao. He and Tao shared this rivalry between them since they both are the same year and in the same class and the vice-captain of two notable clubs in the academy, except Tao is in Dorm Three.

"Why not since you are here, we have a battle showdown?" Tao announced gasps of shock came from other teammates. Tao seek permission from his captain who just give a brief nod amused.

Baekhyun's eyes widen in surprise while Chanyeol did not even twitch. "Sure," he answered to Tao's challenge.

"Ehh….!"

Chanyeol plucked Baekhyum's hands from his gently, "Don't worry, you have seen me play before," he assured. "Trust me." They stared at each other unaware of other eyes on them; Tao cleared his throat clearly irritated. Chanyeol and Baekhyun broke their eye contacts with Baekhyun who blushes tomato red and bid Chanyeol good luck hastily before joining his other teammates at the sidelines.

Thus, a showdown one-on-one battle between Chanyeol and Tao started with a tense atmosphere. The captain throw the ball and Tao jump fast to grab the first ball and started to make his way to his goal when he realised the ball in his hand disappeared. The crowd cheered as Chanyeol managed to steal the ball without Tao noticing and scored easy three-points. Tao cursed and declared another round which Chanyeol accepted.

After four rounds, Tao clearly lost to Chanyeol, who already scored triple three points and one dunk. Baekhyun immediately went up to his blonde boyfriend congratulated him.

"I might recruit you into the basketball team if you haven't joined the judo club, Chanyeol," said the captain.

"I apologise, I still prefer judo over basketball," said Chanyeol. The captain just shrugged before ordering the other basketball members to continue their practice.

Chanyeol walked up to the still stunned Tao and offered his hand. "Good game today."

Tao narrowed his eyes but accepted his hand all the same. "Same goes to you." He flinched when Chanyeol grabbed his hand hard. "W-what?"

"This is my warning on not to get your filthy hands on my Baekhyun or come near him again" Chanyeol whispered icily, "I can break your hand now and you'll never play basketball again." He squeezed harder to emphasise his words that Tao fear his hand might break with the force.

Tao nodded in fear and Chanyeol let go his hands satisfied before went back to Baekhyun who was waiting, confused why they took a long time just to shake hands.

"Everything's ok?" asked Baekhyun.

"Definitely," He already eyeing Tao for a long time ever since Baekhyun joined the basketball team and noticed the more than brotherly or teammates things he did with Baekhyun which irritated him. He should thank Sehun for the advice later.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

Baekhyun looked up from where he was sitting between Chanyeol's legs. They were in Chanyeol's room in the dorm where he usually shared with Kris, the first time he went there Baekhyun was a stuttering mess and more wrecked when he saw Kris in the same room, he was flustered and blushed deep red that Chanyeol afraid he might faint from all the heat went to his cheeks. Kris merely muttered something along the lines of lovebirds and virgins before leaving the couple alone in the room.

Now at least twice a week, Baekhyun found himself hanging out in Chanyeol's room just basking in the warmth Chanyeol provided though he was shy and awkward at first but now he himself seeking the comfort to be near Chanyeol.

Baekhyun giggled, Chanyeol has fallen asleep with his face buried in Baekhyun's hair that he has a habit of smelling it when Baekhyun is near him. Chanyeol looked so defenceless in his sleep that Baekhyun could not help but staring at it. He traced lightly Chanyeol's jaw with his hand. Chanyeol stirred a bit, Baekhyun paused. A light snore coming from Chanyeol made him continue. After the kiss and intimate moments they shared back at Baekhyun's house, they never did anymore of that as they went back to the academy. Baekhyun want to feel Chanyeol's lips against him again, Baekhyun blushed hard when he thought of that and reprimanded himself.

But watching Chanyeol asleep, Baekhyun thought this might be his opportunity. Baekjyun leaned in closer that their faces just few centimetres away. He came to a halt, Baekhyun shook his head but at the moment he felt a pair of lips against his. He looked up to see Chanyeol is awake and kissing him. Baekhyun jumped away in shock.

"Chanyeol!"

"You were sneaking up on me?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow amused.

Baekhyum turned beet red and shook his head. "No… I… just…. Wanttokissyou." He said the last part too fast that the words jumbled up.

Chanyeol's lip tugged upwards at the end and beckoned Baekhyun closer. Baekhyun hesitantly come back in between Chanyeol's legs.

Chanyeol pull him closer in a hug. "I want to kiss you too." He lifted Baekhyun's chin to plant another kiss. Their tongues were playing with each other in an erotic dance, and none of them wanted to stop it. The kiss was sweet and wild. Baekhyun moaned into the kiss. "Chanyeol..." Chanyeol moved to lick up Baekhyun's neck and nibbled on his ear elicited another moan from Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol, let's do it."

Chanyeol blinked and looked at his boyfriend's flushed but determined face. "Are you sure, Baekhyun?"

"I'm afraid…but I'm ready for you…."

"Don't worry I'll not hurt you as long as I live," he kissed Baekjyun softly on the forehead. The younger smiled shyly and hugged to Chanyeol leaning his chin on his shoulder. Chanyeol pick him up and lead them to his bed, he put Baekhyun down gently onto the bed and get on top of Baekhyun. Baekhyun was like a little kitten who needed and loved all the caresses. Chanyeol rubbed his nose on Baekhyun's neck inhaling the smell, which reminded him a very, very sweet honey. He didn't have to see Chanyeol's face to know that he is blushing and sighing softly through parted lips. Chanyeol kissed the Baekhyun's neck so hungrily that he leave there red marks.

Baekhyun pov

(Smut warning)

Chanueol starts to kiss me gently, slowly he starts to remove my shirt, placing a single kiss on to the middle of my chest, and my skin tingles where he placed the kiss. He unbuttons my pants and remove that too, now he can see my noticeable bulge inside my shorts, he rubs me gently and I moan softly as he rubs me faster. He unbuttons his pants and takes my hand and brings my hands over his bigger bulge and says softly "This is what you do to me." I started to blush more than I did before.

I lay flat on my stomach after removing my shorts and Chanyeol removes his. He takes my hips and raises them. "This might hurt a little" He said as he pushes one lubed finger slowly into me. I gasped at the foreign intrusion. "Sorry," he says before he shoves his finger into me hitting my pleasure spot, making me moan loudly. He adds more finger to stretch me make me quivering in pleasure. He takes his fingers out of me, leaving me panting and my body begging for more. He flips me onto my back and shifts over hovering over me and places his hands on my hips,

"Do it," I begged. Chanyeol begins to push himself into me. He is much bigger than his three fingers. He is thrusting slow but deep making me so hot all over my body. With each thrust I moan louder. I hold onto him with each thrust, my fingers digging into his back and finally I whisper into his ear "I... love you."

Normal pov

Chanyeol kept a firm grip on Baekhyun's thighs as he thrust into him, drawing a lovely moan from the man's lips. Chanyeol fixed his eyes on the point where their bodies connected, his stomach tightening with lust when he saw how his shaft slid in and out of the pretty hole. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"I... love you."

Chanyeol's body tense and eyes widen when he heard Baekhyun's whispered words, "Baekhyun", he grunts huskily and give a final thrust before coming inside his now lover followed by Baekhyun's cries as his head thrown back in pleasure as he climaxed, come splattering over his stomach and chest. "Did I hurt you?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun shook his head, chuckling softly. Chanyeol chuckled too and leaned on his lover nuzzling their nose together and shared lazy kiss, "I love you too, Baekhyun."
____
____

Chanyeol checked his phone careful not to wake Baekhyun's sleeping beside him after they finished another round. A message received from Kris.

'I'll be back by morning. You can have the room to yourself. -K'

Chanyeol closed his phone, he was glad to have such an understanding friends like Kris and Sehun.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

Suho woke up slowly, the good sore pull of his muscles as he stretches against the mattress. He kept his eyes close against the morning light filtering in through the blinds.

"If you're awake, then get your lazy ass off the bed already."

Suho rolled his eyes, "Can't a guy get a good lay before he woke up to face the dread of the day?" He sneered. "You love my lazy ass anyway."

Kris was already up and dressed in his uniform, fixing his tie by the mirror ignoring his complaint.

Suho continued. "And here I thought we could have morning sex," he huffed.

Kris's eyes twitched and flipped the blanket off Suho. Suho shrieked manly and scowled at him. Kris proceed to tie his shoes as Suho get off the bed naked. "Why don't you join me for shower?"

"If you haven't noticed I already had my shower."

"You can screw me if you have another shower," Suho tested again.

"I'm afraid I have to decline the offer. I have duty to attend to." With that Kris grab his things and left Suho standing awkwardly in his room. "That bastard!"

"So, that's your story?" Kyungsoo sighed as Suho come to see him looking miserable like a wet puppy. Baekhyun and he were hanging out in an empty classroom since their class got cancel for that period. Meanwhile Suho has no mood to go to any of his classes.

"You're so lucky, D.o, Sehun always want you anytime, every time, everywhere!" Suho bawled.

Kyungsoo kicked Sujo out of his seat. "You idiot! Shut your mouth once in awhile, you doesn't have to go around babbling about my sex life to everyone." "That hurts D.o." "Serves you right"

Baekhyun just looked at his friends' antics silently before adding in his comment. "Why don't you just spend time with him beside you know having …sex?"

"Huhh?"

"Like on a date?" Baekhyun suggested.

Kyungsoo nodded agree with his best friend's idea. "With that you get to know him more and spend more time with him."

"I understand if it's from Baekhyun, since he and Chanyeol is such a fluffy couple…."

"We're not!"

"…. have you went out for dates too D.o?"

Kyungsoo flushed, "Of course!"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"Why would I tell you about my dates? You're even worse than my mother!"

"So… D.o acknowledged that he is dating Sehun."

"Why you…?!"

"Kyungsoo," Sehun appeared at the classroom's doorway looking very far from please.

"Sehun?"

"Did you forget something?" Sehun asked him.

Baekhyun and Suho glanced between the couple. Kyungsoo fidgeted sheepishly, "No, I'm not."

"Then why do I have to wait for the whole thirty minutes?"

"Fine, fine, you don't have to mention it. I totally forgot. Baekhyun, Suho, I'm off with this bastard first. See you guys later….I think."

"I have to think of punishment."

"No, you don't!"

"You still haven't tried the cat ears and the collar. It comes with a tail."

Baekhyun and Suho listened to the fading bickering between the two before going back to their early conversation.

"So yeah, I think you ought to try going out on a date with Kris."

"Can't we just have a date in my room?"

That is the first time, Sujo ever witness a stern look come from the usually naïve Baekhyun. "Alright, alright I'll try. Why do I even have to ask him out on a date when he's the one who supposes to ask?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.5K 63
Chanyeol just wanted his parents attention and Baekhyun needed a roof to raise his kid. Or The story where Chanyeol married a homeless pregnant man...
10.4K 394 18
What will happen to the 6 boys who live under the same roof when love is present in their midst? Genre : Youth, Romance, Boys Love WARNING: CONTAINI...
7.1K 309 16
Sehun's mom had made him clean a millionaire's house and he had no clue what he was in for, he did it as a part time job and the person who he's clea...
1.3K 70 15
A story about Baekhyun who never experienced love until he met Park Chanyeol who fell in love with him after hearing his angelic voice during the pro...