In Love with the Girl Nextdoo...

By Y0ungGxd

Emma, 17 , moves to Houston, Texas with her mom. She has no friends until she meets the girl nextdoor. Emma h... More

Moving In
Hang Out
Mistake
Crazy Day
Home Alone
My Baby
Protection
Three Magic Words
Proof of Love
Birthday
Surprise Date
Nervous
Motherly Love
Secret
Ex
Fight
Promises
RoadTrip
Descions
New Hair
Home
Babygirl
Will you...
Epilouge

Your fixing it

238 9 0
By Y0ungGxd

-flashback-

Ruth POV

" You are nothing, you are just a mistake " my dad said before slapping me. I just sat there and cried. My dad left that night and never came back. He just left us there. I was 14 when this happened.

The next day at school, the bully beat me up. My bullies name was Alex. It was a girl and her little gang on friends who would beat me up or take things from me. I would sometimes cry my self to sleep. My mom found out because she found my razor and saw the bandages on my arm. Then I would still get bullied and got the therapist to tell.

-end of flashback-

Ruth POV

We walked into the building and went into the office. " Hi Ruth, how are you " the receptionist to the office said. " Hi Lana, I'm ok and you? " I said signing my self in. " Well, you can come right back to his room " she said. There were three thearpists here. I grabbed Emma's hand and dragged her back there with me. " Hello, Dr. Cooper " I said walking in. I shook his hand when he said " Hello Ruth, may I ask who this is? ". " I'm Emma " she said shaking his hand. " she's my girlfriend" I said sitting in the chair infront of him. He just smiled and said " Nice to meet you, you can have a seat right next to Ruth ". Emma sat next to me and let me talk to him.

Emma POV

I sat next to Ruth. " How have you been feeling? " the doctor said grabbing his notebook and file. " Well, honestly, I have been feeling better then ever. I haven't been living with my mother. I have been spending time with Emma and she makes me forget everything" she said. The doctor smiled and wrote down things. I smiled and looked down. I knew Ruth was looking at me.

Ruth started talking to the doctor. " Emma can you please leave the room for a minute so I can talk to Ruth " . I nodded and left the room. I closed the door and waited for them to talk. What I heard made me so upset. I can't believe her father did that.

-5 minutes later-

Ruth came out saying " See you next month " she said. I looked at her. She was smiling slightly. I smiled and placed a kiss on her head. She grabbed my head and we walked out to my car. When we got in my car she said " Thank you ". "For what?" I asked starting the car. " You are helping my depression disappear " she smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and pulled out of the parking lot.

-skip car ride home-

We got home and my mom was at work. We went inside and finished watching Peter Pan. Ruth was cuddled up to me. " Baby, I don't want to make you upset but can I ask you something" I said looking down at her on my lap. She turned so she was looking at me. She nodded and I continued to say " How long did this going on with- you know- you and your dad? " I said hoping she wouldn't get mad. She sat up and turned to face me. " About 2 years until he left when I was 14". A tear rolled down her face. I kissed it away. " your ok now , I am sorry I asked ". I cooed wrapping my arms around her.  "it's fine, you have the right to know " she said rubbing my leg. For he rest of the movie we sat there in each other's arms while she rubbed my leg and I placed kisses on her head.

-next day-

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. I went downstairs for coffee  to see my mom leaving for work. " Bye Mom" I said before she walked out the door. " Bye hunny" she said coming over to me to give me a hug goodbye. When we pulled away she looked at me in the eyes and said " Keep that girl safe, she is a keeper". I smiled. " I know" was the last thing I said before she left. I got coffee and went to sit on the couch. I drank my coffee and watched Tv. I soon realized I was falling asleep. I looked at the time to see it read '6:4oam'. I dragged my self upstairs to see she was still asleep. I climber in next to her and fell asleep.

-7:3oam-

I woke up to Ruth kissing my forehead.

Ruth POV

I woke up to my alarm. I turned to see Emma still asleep. I got up and went on her side of the bed. I took a photo with my phone. I threw my phone on my side of he bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered " Baby, wake up ". She groaned. I placed more kisses on her forehead until I was pulled over the bed by Emma. I landed next to her. " Really" I said trying to be serious but just laughed. " cuddles" she said opening her arms. I smiled and grabbed my phone. I climbed in between her arms. I went onto my camera. Emma saw and placed a kiss on my neck. I took the perfect picture. I turned off my phone and pulled the blanket up to our shoulders. We then fell asleep for hours in each other's arms.

-12:oopm-

I woke up to Emma still sleeping. 'This girl can sleep all day if she could'. I got out of Emma's grip. She woke up and sat up. "What time is it? " she said rubbing her eyes. I looked at my phone to see it read 12o'clock. I showed her and she nodded. " You slept long " I said changing. "I was dreaming about you" she said smiling getting up from the bed. " Why dream, when I am right here" I said kissing her. She smiled into the kiss. " Hey, by the way send me that photo " she said taking off her shirt. " Why" I said grabbing my phone. "Cause one you look adorable in it and two its is a picture of us." she said putting her belt on. I sent it to her and closed my phone. She was right it was adorable picture of us. Emma went over to her phone and smiled. " Done" she said walking over to me showing me wallpaper. The lock screen was a picture of me in my dress and the home screen was the picture of us this morning. I kissed her cheek and smiled. " Love you" I said. " Love you too baby girl" she said hugging me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 23.9K 26
Read 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' before reading this. It's exactly been five years since 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' takes place. HOPE LAROVE is now...
160K 3.8K 15
Emma your average, lesbian, senior in highschool has tried her best to fit in. The closest thing she has to normal is her best friend Kim. However me...
170K 5.8K 21
GirlxGirl story Feel free to leave comments!! C.
2.7K 35 11
A family of five. A friend. The father overseas, the mother with the little brother visiting relatives. Big sister's friend visiting. And then quaran...