Will They Ever Get Married ??

By alia_perwashe

Two sisters ( Roli and Simar) .. happy with life and plan to stay together forever .. which means not getting... More

Responsibility ....
10km away ...
The past ...
The DDLJ letter ....
2 months gone ....
The milan ....
Love or hate? ....
Prem and Simar ....
Siddant and Roli ....
The kundli problems ....
Start of badla ....
The wedding ....
Groom revealed ....
The storeroom ....
Save her! ....
Kyu? ....
The bhatwara ....
A new entry ....
Sach ka samna ....
Koun hai ....
Dayan ....
Divorce ....
Attack of the women ....
A decision made ....
Preparations ....
Sangeet ....
Kidnap ....
Dayan involved ....
End of Dayan ....
Roli gets saved ....
Amar's secret ....
Leave the house ....
Ignore them ....
Siddant's accident ....
Amar's accident ....
In hospital ....
Flashback ....
Mother's secret ....
Real flashback ....
The wedding day ....
Simar got shot ....
The real story ...
Night attack...
Who was killed then?...
FINALLY...!!

Amar comes home ....

36 1 1
By alia_perwashe

Then Prem took the letter off the mother and looked at it closely. Just then the operation theatre light turned off to show that the operation was over. Everyone gathered infront of the door and the doctor walked out.

The doctor said he was out of danger now and they can meet him when they shift him in the other room and when he wakes up. The mother thanked the doctor and sat down waiting for Amar to be shifted.

After some time Amar was taken to the other room and the family went to see him. He was awake when they got to him and sat up to meet them.

The mother came running in first and hugged him then she told him off and asked why he came infront of the lorry. Siddant asked the same thing too.

Amar said that he realized his mistakes and wanted to reform himself. So this was a way of God punishing him. At first it was hard to believe but after some emotions everyone forgave him and told him he could come back to the house again.

The next day Amar was discharged from hospital and was welcomed back home. He also hugged Siddant at home which was more proof that he has changed because he wouldn't even look at Siddant in the past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 797 36
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
2.1M 152K 70
[ Book 1 of Unexpected Series] " What about destiny?" she asked me softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "What do you think about it?" "D...
150K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
321K 11.8K 36
Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 17/07/17 273 in togetherness Hiii everybo...