Faking Narry ( Book 1 ) | n.s...

By keepingupwidnarry

BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jo... More

Faking Narry
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Narry Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The Narry Awards
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Thank You
Sequel
Its time
ANNOUNCEMENT 📢

Chapter 31

1.6K 70 12
By keepingupwidnarry

Niall's POV

Light flashes behind my eyelids making me scrunched them tight and turn away from the disturbance. Opening my eyes everything is blurred as I look side to side as , my vision gets clear and I spot Harry in my kitchen humming softly . My kitchen ? I don't remember when we got here , weren't we supposed to be at the concert.

My head starts to hurt and I clutch it emitting an 'ahhh' as I try to get up but fell landing on my bum .

I see Harry running towards me with a glass in his hand, my eyes watery because of the head rush.

"Niall , Niall are you okay ?" I nod my head slightly so that I don't get bigger headache than before .

"I am fine ." I whisper looking at him as he sits down beside me pulling me in his arms .

I nuzzle my head in his neck taking in his smell , I feel him tightened his arms around me and a sigh emits from my mouth . He smells like vanilla , coconut and sweat , and I like it feeling comfortable and at peace in his arms my headache vanishing away leaving light trace of it being their.

He pushes me away from him and I get scared that he doesn't like my company , maybe my secret is out and everyone hates me , maybe someone landed me a punch the reason of my heavily disgruntled and unconscious state.

"Here take a sip Niall you will feel better " I smile at him and take the glass from him . I put it to my lips taking small sip but scrunched my nose pushing it into his hand.

The taste is bitter , horrible, bile rising and just awful. If someone has tasted socks then it will be just like this and I don't like it. Harry laughs his chest heaving making me move with it and I look up at him , head tilting .

"What did you put in that ?!"I ask pointing at the said glass with disgusted expression ( A/N the oh shit Niall face ).

"Its just meds crushed in that will kill that headache of yours and will hopefully put you to nice sleep." He knows sometimes the meds don't work on me and I lay awake even after a sleeping pills given to me .Also , he remembered I hate taking pills.

I smile at himself softly "You remembered."and it is not a question but a statement and we both know what I am talking about and I feel my heart flutter at how thoughtful Harry is and how much he cares for me . and how much more he started caring for me since the movie, I sometimes feel like we actually are a couple .

And as Harry puts the glass to my lips pressing me to take a sip , my eyes don't leave him as I remember the scene from the movie, the date scene and how i felt it was real like we were really on that date , me and Harry .How Harry's eyes were soft , caring and filled with love .Love . Love for me ? Maybe ,and the tremors it gave me , the shiver that ran down my spine that night when i was on him and his lips ,and hands were on me touching me and caressing me . And how we looked like a real couple , felt like one and now Harry has the same look, a shiver runs down my spine as his hands caress soothingly on my back .

I blink finishing my drink , my eyes not leaving him as I hand the glass over to him.

"You cold ?"he asks and I shake my head no . I drop my head on his chest as he runs his fingers in my hair reminding me of the afternoon when we had nothing to do other than writing songs , calm and soothing.

"What happened Ni?"he asks ,his voice soft barely audible but I hear him clearly .At first I don't know what he is talking about but then images flash before my eyes and I clench my eyes wanting them to go away .

Him

The message

Song

Everything running in my head , I want it all to stop and it stops when Harry's finger trail in my hair, as his other hand soothes the goosebumps on my skin and I gulp loudly knowing he is waiting for my answer.

"Nothing . I d-dont remember" and it is a lie , a clear plain lie that I am telling through my teeth because I remember everything , every single thing , the mornings , the evenings ,his words , the song and everything that I don't want to ,that I wished to forget ,I remember , but I don't want him to know anything ,he can't know anything it will ruin everything ,everything .

A sigh falls from Harry's lips and I settle in his arms knowing he will not press me because that is Harry , he will wait for you tell him , will never pressure you into telling him even though how badly he wants to know and I know he wants to know , pretty badly because I had my episode right in front of him , he will want to know. But he will wait ,wait for me to tell him at my own time.

"Let's get you to your room , you can lie down and rest, the meds will kick in ,in some time" he says picking me up I his arms as I nod slightly .

We walk to my room slowly , with Harry supporting me and I relish in his warmth thinking everything will be okay but knowing nothing is going to be okay.

After changing into my sweats Harry puts me in bed and keeps a water bottle beside me with my phone on the side table. My eyes never leave the phone as he situates himself in front of me . I can see him to my peripheral vision.

I pull my blanket till my neck as his hands rubs soothingly on mine .

"I have to go Ni, the boys are still their and they will be worried . At least I will let them know you are okay ."he smiles and in another circumstances I would have stopped him , telling him to stay but I don't want him to.

That's why I nod replying with a "okay . "

He leans ahead planting a small chaste kiss on my forehead making my heart leap and smiles back at me .

"Take rest Ni , I will see you tomorrow " he says and I question him "shoot ?" And he laughs nodding .

He is about to get up when I reach his hand making him turn .

"Thanks Haz "I say and his grin is wide as he stares down before saying 'no problem 'and going out of my room and house.

-

As soon as I hear the door lock I get up throwing the blanket and sheet off me. Planting my legs down I sit side ways. Scratching at my forearm I think whether to pick the phone or not.

My mind saying yes and my heart scared screaming no. But I want to so I pick up unlocking the phone .

Tapping my leg on the ground I hurried open the watsapp, scrolling through dozens of messages , there are one from all the boys except Harry asking me what happened. I don't open them as I know Harry will probably tell them about my status .

If you have me , you want to share me . If you share me , you havent got me 

Out of sight babe but you're never out of my mind

Feed me and i live , yet give me a drink and i die

Your eyes are blue like ocean . And  baby i am lost out at sea.

Oh my God , all this time it was him .Him , I was talking too .My fingers trembled as I re-read the messages and the clues , the riddles , it were not just for fun . No and neither it were clues ...it was him teasing me , teasing me for the dumbass I am that I couldn't tell .

Suddenly my phone rings as I scroll to the end making me almost jump . Scared out of my mind I haphazardly slide the call sweating bullets . His voice feels the silence ,deep and teasing . And I can't help but wish it was Harry's voice , deep and teasing but at the same time soothing and the one I want to listen again and again . Not his , I don't want to listen ...I am so tempted to keep the phone but I can't , I know I can't .

Shivers run down my spine at the familiar words , the time when these words meant something maybe not the world but they still gave me the feeling that I was loved and cared for . That I was not the freak people thought I was , not the weird child and not the joke but a boy ,just a regular boy who is in search of love just like everyone else in this world.

"Stop!" The words are out before I even processed but true at the same time . I wanted him to stop , to go away and never see me again . And I wanted him to stop singing this song , just bloody stop .

A laugh is what I get in reply and I want to slap him , but at the same time scared of that laugh , that laugh were the sole reason of too many nightmares .

"I suppose you figured it out . I always knew you were smart Ni." And before he can continue I practically shout "Don't call me that ."

"But Why ?! I love it and well , I was the one who invented it " he whines in the speaker and I shut my eyes close already knowing with his tone that he is not going to away , not soon anyways.

"Its my name and How did you get my number ?"I ask the only question roaming in my mind since I connected the dots. He laughs again

"I have contacts too Ni ." and before I can continue "and I came to know a lot about you and did you know something ?"

I mutter out a small ' what' which goes unnoticed as he continues the words that makes my world stop . I never thought hearing these words would take my breathe away in not so romantic way , I never thought i would have to hear these words from him .

" I found out that the world , the fans don't know a lot things . And I bet them bandmates of yours , don't know things either . Am I right or am I right Ni babe ?" His question not even a question to me .

"You wouldn't" I tell him ml, my voice stern and sharp . He wouldnt ....he cant , all that I achieved will go away and the boys .......i cant even think about them now .

"Oh I would but you see I am a sweetheart and lover at heart , you might know that ?" I am frozen at my place .

"Sooo ...I will not ...not yet atleast." He finishes and my patience with him shoots through the roof.

*Andrew you would-" I am cut as the bastard emits a big ,obnoxiously loud 'aww' .

"So you remember my name ? That's so sweet after all this years away ...I wonder why I was away anyways ? Did you know ?"

"Listen to me Andrew , you will do nothing . Wait no you will do one thing and that is to fuck off out of my life ."

I hope and pray that he will listen although it is a wistfull wish.

"Sassy still ...after all this time. I like it and no I will not go or in your words fuck away , wait I might ...well fuck away only if it is your squishy ass babe . " I didnt say a word already regrettung answering the damn call.

"You see Niall , I want revenge and what better way to do that than tell your dirty secret to the world and especially to ....your Harry ."

And all breathe left my chest .Of all the things he could say I never thought he will say this . How does he even know .

"Now you might be thinking how does Andrew know ? Who told him ? What does he want ? Well Ni babe , you know I know you better than anyone , like he back of my palm . And what do I want ?"

I sat down listening to this nightmare of mine turning into reality .

"For that babe your vanilla self and I need to have chit chat . I hope we meet again Niall "and with that the line went dead .

***

A/N 

Sorry for the long wait , here is the chapter. And now we know his name , its Andrew ... i wanted to name him something like Damon or Dominic or Enrique ...kinda dark but oh well 

Anyways 

what do you think Niall will do now ?

Will Andrew reveal Niall's secret to the world or he has something else stored for him?

What does he want to chit-chat about?

What will happen to Niall and Harry ?

Too many questions 😂😂 ...with this story I always feel like I am going off the track , I have not pre - written this book , so it is just me writing parts before I upload them . I hope its good coming together so far . Tjis is my First Story and  I am still writing this and probably will write this forever 😂...the only hope is it will be Sequels  of this book I will be writing in the future . 

Enough of my blabbering 

Have a great day ! 

Dont forget to vote and comment if you like this chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 976 39
2015. Niall Horan is ready to study at New York University. Harry Styles is his new roommate. They initially hate each other. But the fact that they...
226K 10.1K 50
"So what, then? You're a drug dealer?" "Something like that." #3 in Narry -- Book One WARNING: illegal substances/alcohol, sexual conten...
367K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
29.4K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...