A vampire's Mate (Harry Style...

By YEARHvashappenin

Emily gets bullied in school, and when Emily think things can't get worse, something Really bad happens. But... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
(AN)
AN
Chapter 5
Please read
AN
Chapter 6
AN
chapter 7
'OMG'
AN
AN
Please read
Chapter 8
AN
Please read...
AN
OMG
Chapter 9
AN
AN
AN
Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AN... SOrry
Chapter 13
AN... AGAIN
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cara new caracter
DOLLHOUSE
chapter 16
Possessive
chapter 17
Vacation
chapter 18
Cara 'WINNER'
Chapter 19
Sorry guys.. School comes first! <3
OMG
New chapter
chapter 20
Harry
Come to an end
Delete?
Just a few years later

A vampires Mate (Harry Styles)

36.9K 522 157
By YEARHvashappenin

AN: Hello guys! This is my very first Fanfic. I realy hope you guys enjoy it! Please leave a comment belov! :-D 

chapter 1

Emily's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today was just gonna be another day of the bullying. 

Sorry! I totaly forgot to itroduce myself. My name is Emily, i'm 17 and i go to highschool. I live in London with my dad, my mum and my sister. I have light brown hair, and my eyes have the color blue with a tiny shade of green. (AN: She looks like Barbara Palvin) I'm about 5'7, not to thin and not to thick. And then one last thing... I get bullied...

When i woke up i went for a shower. After shower i dried my body. I putted on some black skinny jeans, a plain white T-shirt, my black converse and for my jacket it was a black leatherjacket.

And for my makeup i just used some mascara, and a little bit of color in my eyebrows.

I was runnig late so I ran down the stairs and just I graped an apple, and said my goodbyes.

"Bye Mum and Dad see you later", I said.

"Bye darling, me and your Father, wont be home before midnight" said my Mum.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well me and your Mother is going out for dinner", my Dad said.

"Okay then i'll see you guys tomorrow", i Said on my way out the door.

--------------------

The hallways was filled with students, and teachers. I went straight to my locker to collect my books, just hoping i wouldn't bump in to Kyle and his gang. 

"Hey Emily, missed me?", i heard Kyle call.

He stood right behind me, but i didn't dare to turn around.

"Hey K-K-Kyle", I answered with a shaky voice.

"TURN AROUND WHEN I TALK TO YOU, YOU BITCH!", Kyle yelled

I didn't hesitate turning around, cause i was afraid of the consequences if i didn't. 

"Please don't hurt me", I begged.

But Kyle didn't seem to care. He just slapped me straight across the face and pushed me against my locker. 

"See ya after school, Bitch!", Kyle said in between laughter.

I wiped my tears away and hurried to class which was Maths.

Harry's POV

"Hello class this our new student Harry Styles", Mrs. Phillips said.

"Hello", i said in a low voice.

A few girls gave me a wink and a flirting smile. I didn't care! All i could focus on was the beautiful brunette in the back. She was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. And the best part of it all... She was my mate.

____________________________________

AN: what do you think? If there's some grama fails then please don't judge! I'm 15 and from Denmark, so that will probably explain :-D <3<3 

 Sorry it's so short the next chapter will be longer, promise! <3

Leave a comment, an add to your libary. It would mean the world to me! :-D <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
118K 6.6K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...