Our Dark Sides & Dirty Little...

By Liyah_1D

Everybody has a side to them that they dont want anyone to know about. Harry is a drug user, Louis a closeted... More

Chapter 1: Harry
Chapter 2: Louis and Niall
Chapter 3: Liam and Zayn
Chapter 4: When Five Worlds Collide
Chapter 5: The Coming of the Past
Chapter 6: The Bathroom
Chapter 7: Louis and his Precautions!
Chapter 8: First Day of Class
Chapter 9: Insecurities Leaking
Chapter 10: Secrets Coming Out and Feelings Rising
Chapter 11: Building Up and Breaking Down Walls
Chapter 12: Feelings and Virginity?
Chapter 13: Forgiving
Chapter 14: Megan Heart
Chapter 15: Louis and Megan with a Dash of Zayn
Chapter 16: Just the Six of Us!
Chapter 17: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 18: The Car Ride
Chapter 19: Scretching Can Get You Killed!
Chapter 20: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 21: Let Me Fix You
Chapter 22: Sides Are Chosen
Chapter 23: Alcohol
Chapter 24: He Liked It
Chapter 25: Harry's Little Virgin
Chapter 26: Sexually Frustrated
Chapter 27: Thinking And Waiting
Chapter 28: What Happend To Everyone?
Chapter 29: Welcome Back!
Chapter 30: Back To The Usual
Chapter 31: School
Chapter 32: The Cliffhanger
Chapter 33: Boyfriends?
Chapter 34: Outspoken Megan
Chapter 35: Bones Are Beautiful?
Chapter 36: Tired
Chapter 37: Goodbyes
Chapter 38: I Remember
Chapter 39: Beg For Me
Chapter 40: A Huge Step
Chapter 42: Near The End
Chapter 43: Graduation Day
Chapter 44: The Future Begins
Sequel?

Chapter 41: Love

630 13 3
By Liyah_1D

A/N-This book will be over soon everyone. Start reading my Larry fanfic Hiding My True Self. It's really good.

Thanks for those wonderful comments on the previous chapter as well. They meant a lot to me. :)

CAUTION, SMUT AHEAD ! THIS IS BOYXBOY, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN DONT READ IT !

3rd Pov

Months and months passed by for the students and they began to progress into wonderful human beings. Of course now and then they had troubles with dealing with their personal demons, but doesn't everyone? It's now the middle of May and the school year is getting ready to close down. The journey of their high school lives are becoming close to an end, while the rest of their lives are just beginning......

Harry's Pov

"Harry, you need to start packing soon." I heard Louis say while he was on the other side of our room packing away his clothes and other belongings. "Lou, why are you packing so early? We don't leave till June." He stood up straight from bending over a box and turned to look at me. "It's the middle of May and we leave June 8th. You need to start packing now Harry. It's like you don't want to leave or something." I kept quiet. "You do want to leave Harry. Right?" Louis was staring immensely at me. I sat on my bed fiddling with my thumbs. "I don't think I do Louis. I've met so many people here. People that cared so much for me. I hate to admit it, but I don't know what I would do if I wouldn't be waking up in the same room as you." A smile rose on his face. Louis walked over to me. Putting his warm hands on my back soothed me a bit. "Oh Harry, I'll miss you too. I've never had a brother, but sharing a room with you made it feel like I did. I'm gonna miss seeing those curls in the morning." "I'm gonna miss that bum of yours in those boxers you have." Louis' cheeks started to turn rose red. "Why thank you Hazza. It means a lot." I looked at him questionably. "Hazza, who's hazza?" "That's my nickname for you. Do you like it?" "I love it." I said with a cheeky smile. My dimples clearly showing. Louis got up to finish some small packing. "I'm gonna see you later Boobear." Louis froze in his place. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me on the door. "Where'd you hear that?!" "Lets just say your mom is a loud speaker on the phone." I easily grabbed his arms and pinned him to the wall. "Next time, try pinning someone down you can actually handle." I could see the burning fiery flames scorch in Louis' eyes. I'm going to miss him so much when we all leave. Opening the door to Lou and I room, I saw so many students of Dorm D bustling everywhere. Everyone was packing already. It was the middle of May and we only had barely three weeks of school left.

"Zayn, leave my fucking scarves alone!" Megan yelled from her and Zayn's room. "Well hurry up and pack them so I can actually fucking walk around in the room!" Zayn rushed out the door of their room. "Hey Harry, you and Lou almost done packing?" "No, I haven't started yet. Lou on the other hand is almost done." "Wow, you need to hurry. The last week of school before graduation is going to be a fucking blast. You don't wanna be packing the whole time don't you?" "I don't, but I'm just going to miss everyone so much." Zayn walked up closer to me. "That's what's going to happen. All of us are going to miss each other. We'll all still keep in touch, remember that." I know, it's just- "Zayn, move your shit out the way! It's blocking my boxes of skinny jeans!" We both heard Megan yell so loud I thought the walls paint would fall off. "I'll have to talk to you later Harry." I nodded okay and Zayn rushed back into the room. "Why the fuck do you need so many pairs of skinny jeans anyway?!" I heard him yell back at Megan. A chuckle fell out of my mouth. Hearing those two bicker will never get old.

Niall's Pov

A knock on the door startled me. I stopped packing and went to go see who it was. The emerald green eyes and mop of curls easily told me it was Harry. "Harry, what are ya doing here?" "Nothing I just got bored." He walked into my room without even asking me if he could come in. Then again, he's been doing that for some time now. "Well why don't you just come on in." I said sarcastically to him. "Niall, there's something I have to tell you." I walked warily towards him. "What is it Harry?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much. Your the first person that help me find that soft part in my heart deep down." "Oh Harry, your so sweet. I'm glad I could help. You've made me realize that I have a little bad side in me." Both of us hugged one another for at least three minutes "I hope to see you after graduation Niall. I don't want graduation to be the last time we see each other." "Don't worry Harry, it won't be. Lou and I will see you again." He let go of me. "Great, Liam and I will do the same." He waived goodbye and left the room. I'm really going to miss Harry. Even if he tried to seduce me or manipulate me, he's so fun to be around. I'm gonna miss the lad.

Midnight.......

Louis Pov

It was a fresh hot Saturday night. Harry was spending the night with Liam up in his room, while I stayed the night in Niall's room. The two of us were cuddled up together watching tv. "Niall, I have something to tell you." I had just dealt with this with Harry, now Louis? "What is it Lou?" He took one huff of air. "My parents don't agree with me being gay, I don't think they ever will. Will you still be with me?" He sat up from my lap and looked straight into my eyes. "Of course I will Louis. Why wouldn't I?" He started to look down, then straight back up at the ceiling. I guess trying not to cry. "Louis what's wrong?" "I'm just so mad at this. Mad that my parents will never accept me. But at the same time, I'm sad about it. I just think to myself, did they really care for me? Were all those times they said they loved me actually true? If it was, they wouldn't have labeled me off as some virus once they found out I was gay. I wanted to go back so bad in time when they found out that I was gay. It hurt me so deeply inside. I didn't know what to so with myself. I didn't know if I would ever find someone that actually truly, deeply, madly fall in love with me until, until I found you." Louis took a pause. His eyes were still looking into mine. Both of our hands now linked together. "Niall, you are so wonderful to me that I wouldn't know what to do without it. A few months back, I was so scared. Seeing you on the ground taking what could have been your last breaths killed me on the inside. If you left, I wouldn't have had anyone else. Sure I would have other friends, but I wanted a companion. A companion that could make love to me. The way you made love to me the first time." "Louis, I don't want our next time to be like the first time. Our first time was so rough. The next time I want it to be passionate. Y'know, filled with love." "I totally agree with your thoughts Niall, though I think it's time." The air around us was so silent, you could hear a tack fall onto the ground. I took my right hand and cupped Louis' right cheek. His skin was so smooth and tan. I loved every bit of it. Our lips combined together. Rough at first, though soon turned into a more calming sensation. I picked him up and carried him to my bed. After throwing him on it, I started to take off my shirt. Louis started to do the same, but I stopped him. "I want to do it Lou." He lifted his arms up and I slowly lifted up his shirt. Once it was off, I threw it onto the ground with mine. Pressing Louis onto the bed, I began to give him long sloppy kissed all over his neck. Now and then, I would give him love bites. Hearing him moan made me want to continue endlessly with them. The grinding amongst us was becoming too much to handle. I unbuttoned his jeans, yet slowly trailed kisses down his tanned chest. I could feel his chills that went through his spine. I kissed all the way down till I stopped at his zipper. "Niall, don't be such a tease." Louis moaned out. I let out a small chuckle and ripped off his jeans and pants. Soon, I followed the same action. Both of us were nude. Looking at myself and Louis, we were ready for each other. I grabbed the lube next to my bed. Before I could grasp a little bit from the bottle, Louis pinned me to the bed. "It's my turn to please you."

I watched as Louis spread my legs. He had my full on erection in his eye. Without a second of thought, he engulfed almost my entire cock. The warmth of his mouth around my head was too much. "Ugh, Lou, keep going." He bobbed up and down. Going fast paced, then slowing down to make me want him even more. I got so carried away from the incredible feelings that I used my hand to push his head even further down on my head. My cock was at an all time high. Louis kept on bobbing his head. Sometimes pulling my hand away from his head because I got a little carried away with trying to make him swallow the whole thing. As Louis continuously bobbed his head on my cock, his eyes looked up into mine. Each of our eyes had lust to the maximum capacity. "L-Louis, I'm g-going to c-cum." It only took seconds later for me to release my entire load into his mouth. My eyes rolled into the back of my head from the sensational feelings I had. The warmth was soon returned back to a cold breezed air. The pop of Louis' mouth signaled me he had stopped. "You swallowed every bit of me. I can't believe it." "Well maybe if you didn't taste so well I wouldn't have." That was it for me. "Louis, I need you now. " I turned over. Louis grabbed the lube this time and coated his fingers with a bit much of it. "This is your first time bottoming Niall, so this will hurt, okay?" "Please Louis, I don't care. It's not even a want now, I need you." Louis slipped in one finger. It caught me off guard a bit. The feeling was weird, but I wanted more of it. More of the stinging pleasure. "More Louis, I want more." I groaned out. Louis slipped in another finger. He started scissoring me to make sure I was loose enough. "Fuck me already Lou!" I yelled out. "A bit demanding when we're horny are we?" Louis said back. I didn't have time for small talk. The moment between us was perfect. I didn't want anything to ruin it.

Louis eased in his member. "Your so big." I said with a discomfort. "I'm not even in all the way." Time passed by and I finally got adjusted to him. "You can move now Louis." I didn't have to tell him twice either. Louis began to pump vigorously in me. It was so painful, yet filled will pleasure at the same time. As the sex went on, my mind went everywhere.

From the times I felt broken inside......

To the times I fell alone.......

Even the times I felt absolutely horrible about myself......

Being with Louis was fixing all of this. We loved each other. My eyes blinked wide open when Louis hit my prostate. "Oh my gosh, hit it again Louis!" Louis saw that was my weak spot and punished it mercilessly. Not only that, but he jerked me off at the same time. He was the absolute best partner to ever have during sex. "Say my name Niall." He said as he thrusted in me. "Ugh, Louis, more. Fuck me more!" Louis increased his speed. I couldn't take it. It was all beginning to be to much for me to handle. "Louis, I'm g-going to c-cummmm!" And that's what I did. A few seconds passed and Louis did the same thing. Releasing all of what he had inside of me. He pulled out slowly and fell on the bed with me. Both of us exhausted and smelt horrid from the wonderful lovemaking we just had. "This had to be the cherry on top for a great final year of school." He said smiling towards me. "Your right about that." We kissed each other and I went to sleep on his chest. That was the night Louis and I first had our real lovemaking.

A/N-So was this good?! Thanks for reading. Only barely few chapters left till you see the students of Lincoln's Boarding School graduate! Again, don't forget to check out my Larry fanfic Hiding My True Self. I love you all so much. Keep the wonderful comments going! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.4K 5
*NOT FAMOUS* London High. Thats where it all happened. It changed everyone. Some for the better, and some for the worse. Before, Niall was just a si...
2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
271K 8K 23
WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, ABUSE, SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDER. This was published in 2011 on onedirectionfanfiction.com, and I...
3.6K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...