I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 38: Washington

2.8K 90 18
By MadelineMaria

ZAYN'S POV

As I stepped out of Washington International Airport, I breathed in Washington's cold air and felt it burn my throat due to the mint I had eaten. We were there. We were in the same city as Robyn, after what seemed like a very long time. Well, actually, it had been a long time. 7 months. 

I heard Harry sigh next to me and I turned to look at him with a smile. He returned the look. "Can't wait either?"

"Nope," I popped.

The rest of the boys stepped next to us and looked up at the big buildings towering over our heads. "Welcome to Washington, boys," Paul sighed patting me on the back.

The sunglasses on my face slid down my nose, so I slipped them back up. We were all wearing disguises, even Paul. I was wearing a black top that covered my neck with a long black coat over the top to keep me warm. I was also clad in a red, plaid scarf, dark and slightly ripped jeans and shiney, black Doc Martins. To keep me unfamiliar to the public's eye, I was also wearing RayBans, a beanie which was pulled down a bit and a fake mustache (Louis idea obiously). The other boys were also wearing fake mustaches, apart from Louis who decided to dress as a girl.

"So," Louis said with a feminine voice and twirling his blonde wig in his fingers, "where first?"

Shockingly, Louis actually looked like a girl. He was clad in a blonde, long wig, a parkour coat with a fluffy hood, heels, a fairisle jumper and skinny jeans. His face was covered; red lipstick, smokey eyes (even though he was wearing cat-eye sunglasses) and foundation to make his skin look more feminine. Surprisingly, he looked like Cat Deeley!

"Well," Jen stood next to Paul, grinning," first we need a place to stay."  

"Hotel?" Paul asked.

"No need, I have a few friends who have an apartment near by," Jen said. There were quite a few of us; Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, me, Paul, Jen and Belle.

"Can we fit 8 people in that one apartment?" Louis asked with a little giggle.

"Definitely."

"Let's go then!"

ANNA'S POV

"Hey, Anna, what do you have next?" Kayla, one of my new friends, asked me.

"Music, you?"

"Ugh, Physics!" I laughed at her, earning a glare and a playful slap. "Oh, shut up! Just because you're British, it doesn't mean I can't beat your ass, girl!"

"Don't you mean 'arse'?" Autumn, one of my other friends, butted in. They laughed at me as I pretended to look offended. 

"For your information, an 'ass' is a donkey!" I sassed.

They just laughed at me and walk away with linked arms, their black hair swaying. Kayla was actually Ronda's (the lady I worked with in the diner) daughter, so she had a few of her features. A perfect chocolate coloured tone, big lips and long hair which she had in dreadlocks. Autumn, however, had a caramel complexion and black hair. They were both extremely sassy, but in a funny way.

I chuckled and shook my head as I made my way to music.

-----------------------------------

The whole class and I listened to the beautiful piece of music Mr Lucas, our music teacher, played on his macbook. "I need you to listen carefully and write down your thoughts about the piece of music. Write down what you see, hear, smell and taste. Draw the pictures that fill your mind."

Mr Lucas projected his computer's screen on the wall so we could see that the piece he picked from his ITunes was called Giorni Dispari by Einaudi. (Listen to it, it's beautiful.)

I listened to the music and wrote down what I thought of when I heared the music, which was mainly my father. He used to love music. He'd play me Einaudi on the piano all the time when I either needed to go to sleep or whenever I wanted him to; This piece in particular. My mother would play the violin to accompany it. Before I knew it, salty tear drops were falling down my face but I didn't feel them. I was too busy scribbling down my thoughts and flashing through my memories. 

In what felt like a matter of seconds, the song finished and I realised that I had written down paragraphs and paragraphs. I heared the sound of my tears patting onto the paper and I realised that they'd smudged the pencil marks. Sighing, I wiped my cheeks and raised my hand.

"Yes?" Mr Lucas asked.

"Could I please borrow a rubber? I left mine at my apartment..."

I was silenced by the entire class bursting with laughter. What did I do?

"Excuse me?!" Mr lucas replied, obviously shocked.

"I said, can I please borrow a rubber?"

The class began to laugh again. "What did I say!?" I asked, raising my voice.

"Miss Browning, you are from England, am I correct?"

"N-" I was about to say that I was actually from Wales but then remembered, "Yes."

Mr. Lucas began to chuckle. "Miss Browning, we do not call them 'rubbers' here, we call them erasers."

"Okay, but what's so funny about the word rubber?" Again, I heared snickering at the back of the class.

"Miss Browning, I believe that what we call 'rubbers' are what you'd refer to as a condom."

I gasped. "Oooooooohhhh....." I said, making the class burst out with laughter. After a few seconds, I began to join in, shaking off the embarrasment and the reminders of my father. Eventually, everybody was laughing, even the teacher, and the bell went.

Well, that was an interesting lesson.

---------------------------------

".....So then, we all just began to laugh!" I explained, laughing whilst running on the running machine.

"Oh my God! That must've been so embarrasing!" Vanessa said, laughing as she lifted weights.

"It was at first but eh, what you gonna do?" I replied.

It was 6:30pm and Vanessa and I were at the gym, working out. I was actually suprised that Vanessa agreed to coming with me, I had never seen her fight before. At FGT, her place was working on disguises and languages, not training.

"Anyway, do you know how to fight?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, but not as good as you are, obviously!" she said, chuckling.

I laughed and look around the room to see a small boxing ring with some nineteen or eighteen year olds fighting in it; It reminded me of the time I first met Paul.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I fight one of you once you're finished?" I asked.

They both looked shocked then burst out laughing.

"Sure, if you really think you can beat us!" One man said.

"Oh I'm sure I could give it a try!" I said, smirking.

They stopped fighting and looked at me. 

"Why don't we give it a spin now?" said the bald one, with an Irish accent.

"Okay!" I said, hopping into the rink. 

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked.

"I'm Robyn, Robyn Jones, and you are...?"

"Paul, Paul Higgins."

"Lets get going 'Paul Higgins'" I said as I got into my fighting position.

"Alright then, 'Robyn Jones'."

I missed Paul.

"Should I go fight them?" I asked.

"Sure, they're cute!"

I got off the running machine and Vanessa put down her weights and we walked over the the boys who were fighting. When they noticed us, they smirkd and tried even harder to get the opposing guy to the ground. 

"Hi," one of the boys who wasn't fighting said to Vanessa and I.

"Hey," I replied, "can I have a go afterwards?"

"Sure, doll. Where are you guys from, England?" Another guy asked.

"Yeah," Vanessa replied, smiling.

"Awesome! I'm Riley and this is Jake. The two fighting are Owen and Theo."

"I'm Vanessa and this is Anna."

"Hm, beautiful names for beautiful girls!" Jake said winking. I chuckled and shook my head.

The two other boys stopped fighting and I entered the rink, stretching my arms. "So, who wants a piece of this?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

The boys grinned. "You want us to fight you?"

"Yep!" I said.

"Sorry, doll, but we don't want to beat up a girl..."

"Why? You scared?"

"I'm not!" I heared a girl say from behind me.

I turned around to see a girl with firey red hair and a stupid and cocky smirk on her face.

The boys 'oooooh'ed from behind me and I smirked. The girl was wearing barely anything and her face was plastered in foundation. 

"Sure," I said as she got in the ring. "What's your name?"

"Bethan," she said, winking at the boys.

"Alright Bethan, lets do this!" I replied, grabbing boxing gloves and putting them on as she did the same.

We got into position and Vanessa shouted, "GO!"

Bethan swung at me at least 5 times first but I dodged her punches. I smirked and kicked her backwards so she landedd with her back against the rope of the ring. I decided to go easy on her because she seemed fragile. She growled and ran towards me and as she was about the throw another punch, I blocked her with me arm, slide my leg behind hers and pushed her over it, sending her to the floor. I got on top of her and held her wrists by her head as she struggled beneath me. 

"1,2,3!" Jake shouted.

I relaxed and got off of Bethan before walking towards Vanessa, but I felt a solid punch at the back of my head, sending me to the floor. I rolled onto my back and saw Bethan standing above of me, laughing. "You bitch, you think that you're so tough! Well I'm tougher...!" She said, sitting on top of me and repeatedly punching me in the face. I heared the boys gasping, but I ignored them and let Bethan keep punching me, seeing as her punches had no effect on me. I began to laugh, making her look shocked and she punched harder. I started to get annoyed and pushed her off before jumping to my feet, smirking. 

"You think that hurt?" I said, laughing.

I decided to go against my earlier decisions and go a little harder on her, seeing as she was just being a complete bitch. I ran towards her, punched her hard-ish in the face, throwing her head to the side. She gasped and held her cheek. "You hit me!"

"Well, yeah, love, this is a fight!" I said with a 'duh' tone of voice.

She walked towards me and tried to hit me but I grabbed her wrist and held it still while she struggled to get out of my grasp.

"Let go!" 

"Nah," I twisted her wrist a bit, making her groan in pain. "Does that hurt?" I asked before flipping her onto her back. "You don't know the meaning of pain..." I whispered in her ear before walking off, handing my gloves to one of the shocked but grinning boys. Vanessa was just standing there, grinning as though she wasn't suprised at all.

"Bye, fellas! See you around!" I called out as Vanessa and I waved and smile, walking off. 

----------------------------

"What the hell is that?" Vanessa asked, questioning the grunts and bangs from across the hallway, walking towards our apartment door.

"Probably somebody moving in," I sighed, taking a look through twitter. I looked on Liam's page first. He had been tweeting about the cancelled tours, which made me feel guilty. I didn't want them cancelling tours for me! #Help1DFindRobyn was still trending... Wow. After looking at all the boy's pages, I finally looked at Zayn's. The tweet that showed up first was 'Come back... please,' which made by heart break. I missed them so much.

"Oooohh! Anna, there are some really hot guys moving in!" Vanessa squealed excitedly.

"Cool," I mumbled.

VANESSA'S POV

"Cool," Anna mumbled, whilst scrolling on the computer.

I looked through our peep hole and saw the 5 gorgeous boys walking through their apartment door, but I felt myself blush when I saw one bend over, giving me the perfect view of his arse. Nice bum. I watched as they heaved suitecases into their room and I saw a few more people walking into the room with more. A woman with black hair and big eyes, a teenage girl with chocolate skin and black hair and a big bald man. A weird looking family. 

The 5 boys all looked different as well. One had jet black hair which had a blonde streak in the quiff, one had blonde hair which looks dyed, one has really curly hair, one has brown, flowy hair and the one that has a nice bum had a buzz cut.

When they were all out of my sight and in their apartment, I walked back to my desk and got on with my boring homework.

After about 2 minutes, I heared a knock on our door. 

"Vanessa, could you get that!?" Anna shouted.

I sighed and walked towards the door; I looked through the peep hole and saw...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kayla and Autumn.

I opened the door and grinned at the two girls. "Hey girls!" I hooted, giving them a hug and dragging them inside before shutting the door.

"Hey, honey!" Kayla replied.

"Oh, hey guys!" Anna greeted, walking in and giving them hugs, "what're you doing here?"

"What? We can't visit?!" Autumn asked with a fake look of offence.

We all laughed but Kayla said, "we just wanted to hang! Wanna go to a club?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied, shaking my hips.

"Great! We'll go get ready!" Anna said, walking into her bedroom, with me trailing into mine.

NIALL'S POV

"Should we go next door and introduce ourselves? We are going to be their neighbours after all!" Liam said, standing up.

"Ughhh!" the boys and I sighed.

"Come on guys, it'll take like 5 minutes!" Liam pleaded.

Jen, Paul and Belle were in their rooms, unpacking. We had all finished unpacking, mainly because we just threw our things on the floor.

We all groaned again but then Liam gave us the 'puppy eyes'. Uh oh....

"No! Nobody look at Liam!" Louis shouted (now out of his hilarious disguise), but we were too late.

In a matter of seconds, we were all outside our neighbour's room. Liam knocked on the door and after a bunch of what sounded like pushing, shuffling and whispering, the door opened to reveal two girls.

"Damn!" The girl with darker skin exclaimed, smirking whilst looking at us. "Can we help you?"

"Uh yeah, we'd just like to say hi, we moved in next door!" Liam said with a smile.

"Oh, that's cool!" The one with caramel coloured skin replied, looking me up and down. I suddenly felt nervous and slightly creeped out. "But we don't actually li-"

"You look familiar..." the other one said, cutting of the other girl and looking at all of us with suspicious eyes.

"Really?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah... Oh well, probably just me!"

"Yeah, it probably is!" I sighed.

"Well, I'm Autumn and this is Kayla," the caramel one said.

"I'm Harry!" He said, grinning with a cheeky glint in his eyes.

"Liam,"

"Louis,"

"Niall," I greeted.

"Zayn,"

"Hey! Y'all should come to the club!" Kayla exclaimed.

"What club?" Harry asked.

"It's called 'Frosty Place' on Wind street. We're going soon, you should come!" Autumn said.

"Sounds like fun!" Louis agreed.

"But, Louis, we're supposed to be looking for Robyn!" Zayn said.

"Jen says that we can have this day off," he replied cooly.

"It's settled then! We'll see ya there!" Kayla said.

"Okay, bye!" We all said as we walked back into our new apartment.

They seemed nice!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
898K 18.6K 71
Hired Gun /ˈhʌɪə ɡʌn/ noun NORTH AMERICAN (informal) a hired bodyguard, mercenary, or assassin.
20.6K 389 24
Samantha isn't your regular teenager. Yea, she embarrasses herself around cute boys and jams out to music in her room in front of the mirror in her p...
267K 6.3K 34
Flora isn't just an ordinary sixteen year old girl. She is a spy. She works for an organisation who trains children from ten to eighteen to become a...