The vampire's maid

Od LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
¿Book 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chapter 13

31K 1.2K 158
Od LoryKuraimel

I only took a few steps out of my room when I notice something.

My eyes widen at the wet feeling downstairs.

Oh shit!

I head back to the bathroom and sit on the toilet.

God... every girls best friend... their period. Just that mine always comes when I need it... not. Like when the world ends, I have to hurry, am not in the mood, etc. So basically when I have more important stuff to deal with... gross

Only when I think nothing could be worse then this... my life is like... and how about this and that?

Fucking annoying. And what is even worse... I diddn't make a list yet. I neither have pads nor these scary things called tampons... I'm dead...

And how exactly do you tell a guy that you need him to buy something you need to stuff in your vagina or panties?

Just the thought of talking about stuff like that with John makes me shudder.

I decide that for now I have to live with toilet paper and walk out of the bathroom again but when I looke at my bed my eyes widen again.

T-there is a red spot on the sheet...

I turn pink in emberessment and imediately pull it off, grabbing it and hiding it under the rest of the dirty laundry.

This should do it.

I head to the kichen knowing that he would soon want to have his breakfast.

God that was a good way to start a day... well at least-

My smile drops when I remember the call. I emediately feel cold again and have to put a lot of effort in keeping moving and not just freezing like back when I heard this horrible voice again.

A slight shudder runs threw my body and I try to focus on something else. I find myself in the kitchen and start making him a sandwich. Much like the one he asked me to do yesterday.

Yesterday...

I put in some tea and search for some bisquits to serve. One I arranged everything on the silver tray I start walking to his room not entering befor knocking.

Knock knock knock knock

"Come in."

I open the door and find him on his usual spot. His desk. He really seems to work a lot. I wonder what it is...

I arrange the things on his desk "Your breakfast, master."

He nods this time looking at me. He seems to be in deep thoughts so I don't bother saying anything else. I turn around with the tray in my hands and walk off only to be stopped by his cold and demanding voice "Amanda."

Amanda

The call.

He.

I.

Not safe.

Tears want to spill out but I try to hold myself back as good as I can. I don't bother tuning to face him because I know I wouldn't be able to keep my wall up looking at him.

"Yes. master?" I ask with a rather shaky voice.

crap.

I hear him standing up and walking over to where I am now and fear rises inside of me.

Did I do something wrong?

My body stiftens and memories keep rushing threw me. About him, the call and John.

Only the sensation I suddenly feel on my shoulder drags me back to reality.

"Amanda." He tightens his grip on my shoulder and I finally turn my face to him.

"Mhm." I bite on my lip and feel my eyes watering again. Why am I so damn weak...

I regret looking him in the eye and look away. But he slightly tuches my chin almost as if afraid hurting me and pushing it to the side in order to make me look at him again. His eyes burn into my own but not like before. He is not scaring me. Maybe I just got used to his burning gaze.

But what he did next let my jaw drop.

He looks at me with an expression I've never seen on him before "Are you ok?"

Worry.

He is worried about me.

I just stand there and he lays both of his hands on my shoulders the worried expression deepening. "Are you alright?"

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Hey :3

Lucky 13 xD

Well I hpe you like it :)

Stay unicorntastic and

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Yours Fernando♡

PS: XD sorry about the false name xD you wanna know what it is about?

stay and read:

me: pulls out name tag on the beginning of the lesson.

"U know what? my bio major teacher calls me Lory-An"

Her: "What? Why?"

Me: "Because there is another Melissa in that class and my 2nd name is Lory-An."

Her: "Seriously?! wtf? how many names do I not know of? how many are there? What... are you one day comming along telling me that your name was Fernando too?!"

So well XD my name is Fernando now xD I was even debating on making it my user name xD

PPS: thank you @clangakill00 and @lovejoyriel for adding my book to your lists<3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

349K 17.5K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
41.6K 1.4K 32
Lisa all ever wanted is to experience what normal life is but everything change when she enrolled in Bae University. Her life became hell and she don...
52.3M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...