All These Little Things

By teenage_diirtbag

Ashlyn, her family, & her best friend move to London England from Tennessee to get away from her mom. What ha... More

All These Little Things
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 13

47 1 0
By teenage_diirtbag

*Ashlyn's POV*

"Hey Lou, did you get regular soft shells?" I ask. "Yep. I didn't known what you liked so I guessed. Was I right?" I chuckle. "Yep. You sure were." I say. "YES!" I laugh. "Can I have them please? And Harry's?" I ask. "Yep. Here you go." he says. "Thanks BooBear." I say and start to turn around but he stops me.

"What were you and Harry doing up there?" he whispers in my ear. I pull my head back from his and smirk at him. "None if your business." and with that I leave a shocked Louis behind me.

"Here you go babe." I smile at Harry and hand him his tacos. I sit down between him and Perrie. "So Ashlyn how do you like London so far?" Perrie asks. "I don't really know yet. I haven't got to go sight seeing or anything. I've only been to the airport, my house, and here." I say and then get a bite of a taco.

"Oh my gosh we should go sight seeing. Zayn, baby, can we please go sight seeing. Ashlyn hasn't got to see anything yet." she pouts to Zayn and I can tell he doesn't know what to do. I look over at Dani and she winks at me. "Liam I really wanna go sight seeing. Pretty please?" and she kisses his cheek and he blushes. "Uh." is all Liam can say i have to hold in a laugh.

I look at El and I move one of my eye brows up she winks and smiles at me. "BooBear. Can we pretty please take Ashlyn sight seeing." and i see her hand move to his thigh and he stiffens. I look over at Harry and he's trying to hold a laugh too. I lean over and kiss Harry's cheek.

"Are you not gonna try to sweet talk me?" Harry asks me. "No I think the girls have the other boys under control." I look over and literally all the boys, well except Niall, are shaking their heads up and down. Perrie looks over at me excited. "We can shop some too!" she says, "Yes!" El and Dani yell. "That'd be fun, but i don't have any money, we can just go sight seeing." I say smiling then get a bite of taco.

"No no no no. You can go shopping i'll pay." Harry says. "No you will not Harry." I say. "Oh yes I will. You and the girls can go shopping and that is final." he says, "Harry" and he cuts me off. "Ashlyn you can go it's no big deal. I promise. I want you and the girls to have fun." I huff and get a bite of my taco then cross my arms.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek. I do nothing but sit there chewing my taco. "Harry hurry and eat then get dressed!" El excitedly says. I take the last bite of my taco then go to get my vans. Then I get picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Harry put me down!" I scream, "Nope." he says, "Please baby." I say. "Nope." I sigh, and look at the table. everyone's laughing, even Niall. Which he laughs at everything. Sam's huffed up. What's her problem. Suddenly I'm threw down on something soft and my beanie flies off my head. "Really Harry?" I say.

"Mhm. Maybe we should take a rain check on the sight seeing and shopping and have time to ourselves." he says kissing up my leg and stops right before he gets to my vagina. I suck in a breath "N-no Harry. I want to h-hang out with everyone." he stops and huffs. "Fine." I sit up and kiss him. "I love you Haz." I say and kiss him again. "I love you too." he says and I smile.

"Now get dressed!" I say. When he gets up I slap his ass. "Ow! Ashlyn. Damn." he rubs his butt and I laugh. I get up and bend over to get by vans and when I do he slaps my ass so hard I go flying forward. Harry freaks out. "Oh my god! are you okay?! I'm so sorry i didn't think I'd hit you that hard!" I bust out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asks confused. "It's funny! Oh my god!" I say between laughs. I finally stop and notice Harry is only in his shirt, underwear and socks and I start laughing all over again. "I can't breath." I barely get out.

Liam walks in. "Uh. What's wrong with her?" and i start laughing even more at his face. "Well I smacked her ass and she flew forward and ever since she hasn't stopped laughing." Harry says shrugging his shoulders. Then Louis Walks in. "Hey are we- what's wrong with Ashlyn?" he asks.

"Harry smacked her butt and she fell face first and hasn't stopped laughing since." Liam asks. Lou walks towards me and I still can't stop laughing. All of a sudden Louis smacks my cheek. "STOP LAUGHING!" and with that I stop.

I rub my cheek. "Ow. what the fuck Lou?" I say angry. "I had to stop you.." he says. I smack his cheek as hard as he slapped mine "don't do it again." I say and he sits there shocked, I pull on my vans and look at harry. "Are you gonna put on pants or not?" I ask.

"Uh yeah." he says and gets up and grabs his pants. Liam helps me up and I tell him thank you. "Harry, I'm gonna go on down with the boys okay?" I say walking towards him. "Okay beautiful." and he leans down and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and pull back. "I love you." I say. "I love you too babe." and with that me and the boys walk down the stairs.

I see Niall and Sam sitting on the couch just talking. "Are you guys gonna come with us?" I ask as I walk towards them. "Uh no. I think we're gonna stay here." Niall says. "awh are you sure, we're gonna go shopping and sight seeing. It'll be fun." I say back. Niall looks at Sam and it's obvious he wants to go but she doesn't.

"Nah. We'll just stay here." she says. I see a bit of disapointment in Niall's face. I lean down where my mouth is next to Niall's ear, "If you need anything text me." I whisper. He shakes his head up and down and I walk away. I hear Sam scoff.

I turn around and look at her. She's giving me a mean look. "Do you have a problem?" I say. She rolls her eyes. "No. Why would I have a problem." she says in a smart ass tone. "I don't know. Ever since I met you last night you've been acting like a complete bitch and being rude to everyone. All you do is roll your eyes. You haven't talked to anyone in the house besides Niall, who hasn't been getting to talk to anyone because YOU don't want to. Niall can't go sight seeing or shopping with us because YOU don't want to. So I'm asking you do you have a problem with me or any one else that's in this house?" I say getting quite angry and raising my voice.

She stands up. She's not much taller than me, but I don't care. She gets right in my face. "Look LITTLE girl. You need to shut the fuck up right now. You don't know anything about me so get your perfect little boyfriend and your fake ass friends away from me." Now it's my turn to scoff. "You're right I don't know anything about you because you WON'T talk to anyone. My friends are fake? Right. YOU'RE the one with five pounds of make-up CAKED on their face. We need to leave? Since when are you the owner of this house? I don't remember anyone saying that you own ANY of this house."

By now Niall is getting up, Harry's coming down the stairs and everyone's coming to the living room. Next thing I know she grabs a hold of my hair and starts pulling it. "Ow! Let go of my fucking hair!" I yell and I grab her shirt and pull her down and make her fall. I get on top of her and start punching her.

"Ashlyn stop!" I hear all the boys yell. I feel someone grab ahold of me but I don't stop. It takes Harry, Louis, Liam, Dani and Perrie to get me off of her and Niall, Zayn, and El pull her back away from me. "You fucking bitch!" Sam yells at me. "Yeah I'M the bitch!" I yell back. She has blood coming out of her nose and lip and her shirt is ripped. Holy fuck.

I look down and see some of my hair in the floor and I have scratch marks on my arms. I look up at Harry and he's looking down at me shocked. "Alright you guys can let me go." They all let me go and I start walking towards Sam. Everyone tries to grab me. "Stop I'm not gonna do anything." and they take a step back. I get in front of Sam and she grabs ahold of Niall.

I get to where I'm face to face with her. "I'm sorry I did this" and I motion to her face and shirt "but if you ever. I repeat ever talk bad about me, my friends or my boyfriend again it'll be worse." I stand up straight. "Sorry Ni." and with that I turn around and walk towards the front door. Everyone except Niall and Sam run after me.

"Where are you going?" El asks. "I'm going home. I'm sorry that happened, I don't feel like going anywhere. I'm just gonna go home take a shower and go to bed." I say. "We understand." Dani says and I smile at her. "Thanks guys." I hug everyone individually. I get to Harry. "I thought you were gonna kill her.." he says quietly. "I'm sorry.. When I get in fights I black out.. There's a lot you don't know about my past Harry.." I whisper and look up at him. He has tears in his eyes.

"No Harry. don't cry." I say wiping one of his eyes. "I'll call you when I get out of the shower okay?" I whisper. He nods his head and I stand in my tippy toes and he leans down and we kiss. "I love you so much." he whispers. "I love you too handsome." and with that I turn around and walk to my house.

When I get inside dad and Hunter is in the living room talking. Hunter looks at me and his eyes get wide. "Woah. What happened to you?" he asks. Dad turns around and looks at me. "Ashlyn oh my god!" he gets up and runs to me. "Did you get in a fight?" he asks. "Uh.. Maybe?" I say. "I thought we had a agreement. No fighting when we moved here? Who did you get in a fight with?" He says rushed. "Dad I'm fine, I didn't even start it. And Niall's girlfriend Sam."

"Why?" he asks. "Dad can we talk about this later? I just want to take a shower, and go to bed." I ask. Basically pleading. "Yeah go on.." he says. "Thank you daddy." I kiss his cheek. When I get to the stairs Hunter stops me. "How good did you do? I know you won." he says. "Well her nose and lip is busted and her shirts ripped bad so." he chuckles and motions for me to go on.

When I get to my room I lock my door sit down in the floor next to my bed. I stick my arm under my bed and get the tin box I haven't messed with since two weeks before I moved here. I open the little box and look at the razors, the pot, and the pills. I pick up one of the razors and run it along my wrist's skin. It stings but I ignore it. Blood trickles down my wrist and on to my pants. I do it two more times and stop before it gets out of control.

I look at my razor and wipe the blood off and put it back. I look between the pot and pills and choose to roll one. When I'm done I decide I'll smoke it after my shower. I close my box and slide it back under the bed. I grab Harry's Rolling Stones T-shirt, shorts and panties and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I have a bad scratch down my face. I didn't even know it was there.

I touch it and it hurts to bad. I pull in a sharp breath and jerk my arm back. I shake my head and get undressed. I turn the water on a get it just right. When I step in to the shower water touches my wrist and it burns. But I ignore it. I wash everything and get out. I dry off and get dressed. I walk back to my room and Harry's sitting on my bed.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to check on you." I move my wrist behind my back. "It's fine." I smile at him. He gets up and walks towards me. He looks at my arm and notices me hiding it. "Ashlyn. Why are you hiding your arm?" he asks. "No reason." I answer probably to quickly. "Ashlyn. Give me your arm." I sigh and do as he says.

He grabs my arm and flips it over. "Oh Ashlyn. Why?" he looks in my eyes with tears. "Like I said before there us still a lot you don't know about me.." I whisper. Seeing Harry tear up is the worst thing anyone could possibly see. "Please stop.." I whisper. "You know I use to cut?" he says and picks me up and carries me to my bed. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah. Did you ever see any of my X-Factor performances?" he asks. "Yeah." I say back. "You know how i use to wear bracelets all the time?" he asks quietly. "Yeah?" I say lower than a whisper. "That's why.." now we're both full on crying.

"I'm sorry Harry. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again." I whisper. "Do you promise?" he says quietly. "Yes I promise" I reach up and move one of his curls out of his eyes. He gently grabs my wrist and kisses each cut. I close my eyes as he does. When he stops I open my eyes and look in his watery ones.

"Harry I have a question." I say. "Okay?" he says wiping his eyes. "Have you ever smoked pot?" he looks kinda shocked. "No.." he says. "Do you want to try it?" I ask. "Kinda.." he says quietly. "Okay. Don't tell dad I have this. I told him I quit." I say looking at him. "Okay I won't." I get in the floor and get the little box. Before I grab the joint I throw away my razor and pills. Harry smiles at me.

I look back down at my box, grab the joint and lighter. "Are you ready?" I ask. "Yep. Let's do this." he says looking at it. I grab my phone, go to my playlist and listen to my 80s stuff. I choose Time Of The Season by The Zombies and put it on my speakers so dad won't hear us coughing. I put the joint in my mouth and light it. I suck in a big breath of it and close my eyes. I let my breath out and open my eyes. I hand it to Harry. He kinda just looks at it. I cough but then start giggling.

"Okay babe. Put it in your mouth like you would a cigarette." he does. "Wait have you ever smoked a cigarette before?" I ask he shakes his head up and down. "Well you do it like that." he sucks in a breath, he holds it for a few seconds and lets his breath out.

"Well are you feeling anything yet?" I ask. "No.." I chuckle. "You will in a few." I take another hit. I let it out. I look at Harry. "I want to try something okay?" I say. he nods and I straddle him. I cough then get another hit. I put my lips to Harry's and blow the smoke out of my mouth into his. He holds it in then let's it out. He coughs. I smile at him. "Do you feel anything now?"

"Yeah." He says between coughs. "Good." I smile and take another hit. I hold it in for at least a minute and let it out and I start coughing. I give it to Harry and he does the Same. I take another hit but don't hold it as long. I start to kiss Harry's neck while he takes at least two puffs.

"H-here babe." he says and I get it. I take a big puff and give it back. I blow it out and start kissing his neck again. "Babe, It's gone." he whispers. I look in his eyes and they're glossy. I giggle. "You look super high." I say still giggling. "That's because I am." Now he's chuckling. I get the blunt and sit in the floor and put it out in the box and put it away.

When I look at Harry he's sprawled out on the bed. I crawl on the bed and straddle him. I look at his croch. "Someone's horny." I wink at him and start unbuttoning his pants. I stop, take off my shirt, and continue. "God your bobs are great." he says massaging them. I close my eyes and moan out. I open my eyes and look at harry.

I pull off his shirt and then start taking off his pants and underwear. He flips us over. "God babe." he says and I look at his erection. I moan out just looking at it and thinking about what's about to happen. He takes off my shorts and panties. "I want to try something before we get to into business." I giggle. He flips us over again. "Okay sit on my face." he says. "Wh-what?" I say. "Sit. On. My. Face." he says looking at me. "Pot makes you crazy." I say giggling but I do it because I don't really care right now.

He eases me down just right and next thing I know his tongue is in me. I moan out. "Oh Harry." I squeeze my eyes shut and throw my head back. He moves his tongue in circles and somehow he licks a spot I didn't think was possible. I feel the pull in my stomach again. "Harry!" he squeezes my butt cheek and I come undone on top of Harry's face.

I feel Harry lay me down. Before I've even came down from my high he's inside me. "Oh." I say when I come down from my high. He's hitting my spot. He starts sucking on my neck. One of my hands goes to Harry's hair and in the other Harry entwines our fingers. He's slowed his pace down. He starts moving his hips in a circle and all I can do is squeeze my eyes shut and throw my head back.

"F-faster Harry." and that he does. He hits my spot hard every time. But not to hard. This is the best feeling ever. Harry being inside me is excellent. "Ashlyn. I'm gonna cum." Harry whispers. "Go ahead baby." and I tug his hair as soon as he does I do too. "Oh Harry!" I moan out and tug on his hair.

When I come down Harry's laying on top of me still inside me. I run my fingers through his hair. Harry looks up at me "Ashlyn, you may not be my first, but you're definitely the best I've ever had." I smile. "Thanks." with that he pulls out of me. "Are you still high?" I laugh. "No. You?" I ask. "Nope. Can we go to bed?" he asks. "Yeah babe." I turn off my music and turn out the light.

I roll over and and Harry scoots up to me. "Goodnight Ashlyn." he whispers. "Night Harry." I whisper and not even a second later I'm asleep.

*Louis' POV*

Me and Harry watch as Ashlyn walks to her house. I look over at Harry, his eyes are still watery. "Mate she's fine. I promise. She seems like she can handle herself." I chuckle but Harry just keeps watching Ashlyn.

"Come on Haz." I say and squeeze his shoulder. We walk in and we hear arguing. Not again. I walk in the living room and Sam and Niall's arguing this time. "Niall! It's not my fault! You saw how she attacked me!" I scoff. She still has blood on her face.

"No Sam! She didn't attack you! YOU attacked HER!" his Irish accent sticking out bad. "Well SHE started the argument!" she yells back. "She had a perfectly good reason to! She's right you are a always rude to my friends, you never want to do anything with us as a group! You ALWAYS make me choose between you and my friends or the band!" He yells back.

"You're right. You have to choose now. Me or them." me and Niall scoff at the same time. "Are you stupid? Of course I'm going to choose them. You know I'd be nowhere without them." he says and I smile. "Alright then." she says. She grabs her shoes and purse she starts walking towards me but turns around.

"This is the worst mistake you could ever make." she says and with that she rushes past me and out the door. I walk over to Niall who now has his head in his hands. I sit down next to him and pat his back. "It'll be okay Ni." I say.

"I thought I loved her.." he says looking up at me. "But I realize love is what you and El have or Harry and Ashlyn have. Or any of the other guys and their girlfriends. I can't help but think, I'm never gonna get that." I scoff. "Niall have you seen yourself? You're hot. Think of all the Directoners that would LOVE to be your girlfriend. You just have to find the right girl.." I tell him. He shrugs his shoulders. "Go lay down Ni. It's been a long day." with that he gets up.

El walks in. "How's Niall?" she asks. "Not good.. And Harry?" I ask "Probably not much better. He's going to Ashlyn's now." she says I sigh. "Wanna just go to bed? It's been a long day.." I ask "Yeah, let's go." she says. We get up and walk to my room.

*Courtney's POV*

I wake up to something moving in the bed. I groan and pat around the bed. I feel a body. A shirtless body. I roll over and see Calum who is looking down at me. I smile.

"Good morning beautiful." he says and kisses my forehead. "Good morning." I mumble back smiling lazily. "Are you ready to get up?" he asks. "No. Sh." I say and stuff my face in the pillow. "Babe. Wake up." he whispers right next to my ear. "What time is it?" I ask. "Like twelve something." he says. "Sh. There's more time to sleep." I mumble.

"Court come on. The boys want to go get lunch." he says. "But Cal." I pout. "But Court." he mocks back. I look at him meanly and smiles at me. "Court come on. You won't have to get dressed or nothing." he says. I look up. "What about shoes?" I ask. "I have some Vans you can wear. They might be kinda big but still." he says. I smile at him. "Okay let me go pee first." I say and push Cal out of the bed so I can get out.

"Ow. Fuck Courtney." I smile down at him. "Sorry." and I start giggling. "It'll be alright if you give me a kiss." I smirk at him. "Come get me." and i roll back on top of the bed and hide under the covers.

I hear him chuckle then he starts straddling me. He pulls the blanket down and exposes my face. "Pooh." I say and pout my lip. He laughs and leans down. He looks me in the eyes and slowly leans forward. He barely touches our lips several times. I huff and push my lips to his. I grab his neck and pull him down to where my heads on the pillow.

He starts moving his lips against mine and I smile against his lips. My fingers go to his hair and I tug a little. He quietly moans. He pulls back. "I don't want to get to far." he says and I smile up at him. "What a gentleman." I whisper. "Mmm." he hums.

"Are you gonna let me up or?" I ask after a few seconds. He sits up. "Hm. I don't know. I really like the view." he says. "I thought we absolutely had to get up cause the boys are hungry?" I say and cross my arms. Before he can answer there's a knock on the door.

"Calum! Courtney! Come on! I'm STARVING!" Michael yells threw the door. "Mikey get Cal off me!" I yell out the door. He opens the door and runs in. "CALUM THOMAS HOOD GET OFF HER THIS INSTANT!" he yells and I giggle. Cal rolls his eyes but listens. "Thank you Mikey." I say getting up and kissing his cheek.

I walk to the bathroom and do my business and walk back to Calum's room. "Vans please." I say, and he hands me a pair of black ones. "So where are we eating?" I ask. "Uh I dunno. Go ask one of the boys." he says looking for a shirt "Okay." I walk to him kiss his cheek and walk to the living room.

The boys are all huddled up whispering about something. I awkwardly clear my throat. They all stop and look up at me "I was just wondering where we're going to eat.." I say shifting on my feet slightly. "We were gonna let you decide." Ashton says. "How about McDonald's?" I ask "Yes!" Mikey yells. I laugh "okay. I'll go get Cal and we can leave." I say turning around.

As I walk to his room I slip his vans on. They fit almost perfectly. I sigh. "Hey Calum, we're ready." I say as i walk in his room. He's shirtless. I look at his tan skin and fit body. He slips a shirt on. "Okay let's go." he grabs my hand and we walk to the living room.

"Let's go." Cal says when we get to the living room. We all walk out to the car. "I CALL SHOT GUN!" I yell. "DAMN IT!" Everyone except Ashton yells. I smirk. Ashton gets in the driver seat, me in the passenger, Calum behind me, Luke in the middle and Michael behind Ashton's seat. "Oh and I call it when we leave." I say smirking again. "DAMN IT!" they all yell again, I look at Ashton and he's laughing.

"So can you just take me home after we eat?" I look at Ashton then Calum in the mirror. Calum pouts. "Uh yeah but what about your dress?" Ashton asks. "I'm probably gonna see y'all in the next couple of days just bring it to me then?" I say, "Okey dokey."  he says keeping his eyes locked on the road.

I get my phone and go to Calum's number. "Please stop pouting babe :(" I send. A second later he gets his phone out reads the text glances up and starts texting. I get the text soon after. "Please don't go :((" I poke my bottom lip out. "I have to, I have barely been home since i moved here.." I send back. I hear him sigh. "Whatever.." I scoff.

"Look don't get mad at me because I want to go home." I send it and turn my phone off. I look over at Ashton. "Ash can you just go ahead and take me home?" I ask. "yeah sure." I put my head against the window. Soon I notice the slightly familiar road. We pull up outside the house. "Thanks guys. Bye." I say opening my door. I hear a chorus of  bye's back. When I close the door I see Calum getting out.

"What's wrong with you?" he says. "Nothing Cal. I just want to go home. Bye." he grabs my arm and pulls me backwards. "Bye baby." he says and kisses my forehead. "Bye.." i whisper. I can still be mad at him but he can still make my heart melt.

I get inside and don't see anyone else. I walk up the stairs thinking I'd get to talk to Ashlyn. She has her 80s movie jacked up. She's probably high. I sigh and walk to my room. I kick off Cal's shoes and fall back on my bed. I get under my blanket and roll onto my side, and fall into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.1K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...
1.9M 37.6K 123
Carrie Bogiatto was just six years old when her mother took her away. Away from her father, away from her brothers, away from her life. And she took...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

356K 13.2K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
171K 6.8K 49
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other