Retaliated

Od Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... Více

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 21

9.5K 215 248
Od Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 21

~The Next Morning~
~Trey P.O.V.~

If there is anything I've ever learned when it comes to being in a relationship, especially one that isn't long distance, it's just how quickly you can spark up an argument because you're constantly around your significant other. What I mean is, you tend to lose the value in your significant other because you're always right there with them and if you say you want a night to yourself their feelings get hurt and - or an instant argument.

Of all my relationships, the ones where there were less fights were the ones where I picked up the relationship without knowing too much about the person. So my relationship with Jazlyn.. Yeah there was cheating but I was never tired of her because I was always learning new things about her. Then there was Brie, yeah she's a long time friend but I hadn't hung out with her in years so it all seemed so new to me to learn what new traits she had, her likes and dislikes, etc.. My problem with Trina is I know her very very well, I love her to death and I wanna be with her but we see each other so often, especially lately, that now it's basically like we live together and I ain't ready to share my space like that.

"Why are you mad at me, T?" I asked from behind the door to her room. "I spent the night with you like you wanted, so why are you all upset?" I asked again. "Trina, I know you hear my ass. I can get loud enough to where niggas from East side could hear me asking you these questions." I'm not tryna be funny, just making the point that I can get louder if need be.

"I'm not mad, I'm just upset." She said as she opened the door and tied the knot to her robe nice and tight.

"Why though?"

"You make it sound like coming over to hang out is a task. 'I spent the night like you wanted', making it sound like I sat there begged and cried for your ass to come over and now you can cross this off your check list."

"It's not like that at all though. You asked to hang out and I did, this morning I said I was gonna go home and you started having an attitude. What was that for?" I'm just chillin' and now I wanna go back home and hang out with the twins for a little while before hitting up the trap.

"You're not getting it so just go and do what you wanna do." She said as she brushed passed me in the direction of the bathroom across the way. "We'll just talk later."

"That's what we always say but we never get around to actually talking. Our problem is we don't say shit to each other so speak up. You speak up about everything else so why not this?" Did I do something wrong? I don't know because she doesn't tell me and then I'm left feeling like shit the second I walk out the door.

"I want to spend actual time with you. I'm always working when you're off and when I'm off you're working so when we finally get a day or two when we're both off I wanna spend it with you but you always wanna do other things. It honestly doesn't even feel like we're in a relationship. We just carry around a title."

"Are you for real right now? I tried compensating for that by dropping by your work to hang out and the lounge but you got mad about that so I stopped. Instead I come by after work to hang but you're always too tired to do anything, you just wanna lay on the couch watching TV and it was fine in the beginning but now it's like why even bother if you're gonna fall asleep right away?" You say you wanna spend time with me but you end up asleep when I come over so what the fuck.

"So now it's all my fault? I'm sorry I'm working my ass off so much to pay my rent, car bullshit and bills so when I get home I'm tired."

"That's not what I mean. I know you have to work but if you're too tired, then why hang out and have me just sit on a couch watching you sleep with the TV on  in the background? We're getting off topic anyways. I've been hanging out with you nearly everyday and you're still not happy about that."

"You're quick to come over but even quicker to leave so just leave-"

"I'm not leaving knowing you're upset."

"You did every other time so just go. You said you had things to do so go do them, I don't want to hold you up any longer than I already have." And here comes even more attitude. This is why I refuse to move in with a girlfriend because you learn a whole new side of 'em and that's the side that brings out the arguments.

"Trina, stop acting like that. I'm not leaving-"

"Well I am so you need to leave to. I'm picking up another shift."

"Why? It's your day off, I don't want you working on your day off, that's just crazy. Enjoy the day off, you already work so much." Since we on the topic of her work, I'm gonna be flat out honest... I'm not too happy with her stripping. I like it when she does it for me as an act of foreplay but not as a job in front of other niggas. If I tell her that, I'm never gonna hear the end of it but at the same time she's gonna throw the whole 'you knew what I was doing before we started dated, you shouldn't be expecting me to stop for your sake'.

"I don't wanna argue with you anymore. You go do what you need to do and I'm gonna take up this shift. We'll talk later." She titled her head back with the cup of mouthwash to her lips and began to swish it around in her mouth.

"Fine Trina, I'll talk to you later." And here goes another issue that we didn't solve under our belts. Heading out of her house, I had my keys in hand and got in the car. My phone was dead so I plugged it into the car charger and set it down on the arm rest thing in the middle of the two front seats.

I love the girl but shit, it's like trying to force a clam to open it's mouth. She never just wants to talk about our issues. DeShawn and Lolo got it right, when they have a disagreement, they don't fight, yell or argue back and forth. They literally just talk it out, DeShawn will share his opinions and then Lolo and they come to some agreement. I found it weird at first because I thought everyone argued but now I wish I could handle it like that with Trina. I'm standing there trying to get her to talk and explain but she just won't. Maybe we've been spending too much time around each other and we need space but then she complains we're too distant. I don't know, maybe after I get myself cleaned up and out the door, I'll have a change of mind and call her up to patch things.

***

I attempted to hit up Breezy but he wasn't answering his phone so I'll try again in a little while. In the past two months, I hadn't heard a single peep from Drake or Honey. I'm not complaining about not hearing a peep from Drake but Honey... It's a little worrisome because usually long periods without as much as seeing her could mean anything. Since the twins are helping Uncle Varo with something, I chose to hit her up and see if she wanted to go out and get a coffee or something, just till the twins hit me back up.

Instead of texting her, I just drove to her place since it was just a couple streets over from my place. Her car was out in front and newspaper still at the end of her driveway so I assume she hasn't gotten up yet... Now she's getting up because I'm here.

Knocking on her door, I patiently waited for the door to open. While I was waiting, I started to replay songs in my head. Lowkey kinda getting turnt to some of these lyrics. Mentally dropping some beats and everything but it was cut short when she opened the door.

"If it ain't the new lil' Queen B, what you been up to?" I asked with a smile as she looked up at me. She now had bangs that stopped at her eyebrows, signature golden honey blonde hair split down the middle right behind her bangs and straight down. Hadn't seen that on her before and it caught me by surprise.

"You're funny, what brought you by?"

"Not a word from you, got a little worried and decided to drop by. What's new with you?" She stepped outside and we took a seat on the single step she had.

"Doing what you've always told me to do, focus on myself and keep out of trouble. What about you? I don't see you racing up and down these streets anymore like a bat out of hell." She laughed as she played with the few rings on her hand. Adjusting them so they sat nicely on her fingers.

"For someone who's really focused on themselves, you look really good. Been takin' care of yourself and it's paying off but I'm glad you're finally taking my words up on what their worth." I said before dropping my stare from her to look down the driveway. "I've just been busy you could say."

"Thank you and that doesn't sound too good, at least the way you said it suggests otherwise. Talk to me, maybe I can help?"

"Ehh, it's not really something I need help with. I know what I need to do but it's just getting myself to do it, you know? Maybe makin' some changes and whatnot." Relationships are like roses, they're beautiful, strong and perfect when you get 'em but if you don't take care of 'em, they slowly start to wilt, become weaker and eventually die. Right now I feel like my relationship is on the way to wilting.

"Well I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. I might as well confess to something that's been weighing heavy on the back of my mind." I looked over at her with a raised brow. "Not too long ago I had Breezy over here and we had both been drinking, him more so after I gave him a hard drink and I was at the point of sinking low enough to mess with him to get back at you for getting with Trina but it didn't get that far."

"Why though? Yeah I get spiteful towards some people but it doesn't do anything in the end."

"I know it doesn't, that's why I didn't go all the way through with it. I'm tired of being angry, upset and holding grudges. It's just not worth it anymore." She said as she picked up a leaf and started to fold it with her fingers.

"You've said that plenty of times before-"

"No Trey, this is different. For example, sleeping with Breezy may have made me happy for a minute because Breezy's your best friend but it would have upset more people than just you and in the end it would have only made you even more upset with me. I don't want that, I'd rather have you as my friend than my enemy and I hate how it took all that I did in the past to get to this point of realization." The genuinity in her voice was clearly present. As if she was really resenting her past decisions and this was a good sign, she's really thinking about her past actions and learning why they got her in all these messes.

"I know you probably feel like shit as you look back at all this but I'm really proud of you for realizing all this." Reaching over, I wrapped an arm around her for a side hug. "I know you're a good person at heart, I remember how you were and that's why I still choose to help you out when I can."

"Thanks, it means a lot to me that you're still willing to help me. Most turned their back to me and I understand why. So for you to still do things like drop by to check on me, it's a nice gesture."

Her and I chilled out on that step talking for about an hour maybe hour and a half. I openly talked to her about my depression when Breezy was in NYC and she opened up to me about her more sadder times. From there we sparked up the school days of when we first met, to what our first thoughts were of each other and then all the classes we had together. We avoided speaking about our relationship and then her relations with Breezy but to sit here laughing with her about all these memories, it felt good. The best part was hearing her future goals and then I shared some of mine, it ended us on a good note.

"It was great talkin' and laughin' with you, Honey. One of these days I'm gonna have to take you to the tattoo shop so you can get a tattoo. My Aunt Amber will hook you up with somethin' good, you down?" I asked her as I stood up. She stood up with me and started to walk down the driveway to where my baby was happily parked in the shade just coolin'.

"A tattoo? We'll have to see but it was really nice catching up with you. Come by more often for more days like this." I reached down to give her a warm hug that she gladly returned before I let go to get in my car.

"I got'chu. Peace out, Honey Buns." She stepped back from the car right into the curb and waved to me before I pulled off. I would have stayed longer but I got a text from D2 so they were done and I needed to get in on their loop before I go and mess with the Isabella, Vanessa and Nicole loop. It's a lot of work on my end, I swear.

~LJ P.O.V.~

I woke up in bed all tangled in the blankets. Kicking and twisting in the blankets, I was free and then I got off the bed. I was about to take off my clothes but I forgot I already did that so I went to the door and opened it.

"Look who's finally up." Mommy said when she set the laundry basket down on the ground. "Good morning, LJ."

I didn't say anything because I went to the basket and sat on the clothes. They were so warm and soft under my butt, I dug into the basket to get warmer but she pulled me out before I got all comfortable.

"No Mommy! I like them!" I said trying to get out of her arms but she put me on her hip and held me too tightly. "Mommy! I wanna be on the ground!" I yelled but she didn't put me down.

"Put him down, damn." Daddy said when he came out the room. "Morning to you too, LJ. Let's not start off with screaming."

"What did you have me do not too long ago?" Mommy said to Daddy with a smile and I took my chance to wiggle out of her arms and fell back down to the ground, getting right back on top of the clothes. "LJ, can you please go and put clothes on? Why do you want to be naked all the time?" Mommy asked as she tried to pull me back out of the basket. "You can't be naked all the time, especially as you get older and you can't be naked at school."

"I don't like to be itchy and clothes makes me itchy." I said holding onto one of Daddy's red socks. "This is mine."

"No it's not, that's my sock and if you take it I'm gonna whoop your ass. This ain't the jungle so go put on some clothes." Daddy said as he pointed to my room. I looked at him and then the sock, back at him and back to the sock. I took the sock with me to the room, giggling all the way because now this was mine.

I went to a drawer and put on some shorts and my socks. I think that's enough clothes for today, I want to eat but Mommy never lets me have what I want so I'll get it myself. I hid my sock under my bed so Daddy couldn't take it and then I left my room to go down the stairs.

But first I climbed onto the railing and slid down but I hit my butt at the pole. It didn't hurt so I got off and went into the kitchen where I didn't see Mommy or Daddy, so that means I can have whatever I want for breakfast because I said so.

I climbed on top of the counter and then climbed on top of the fridge to get to the cabinet where the syrup was for waffles and pancakes. I grabbed the strawberry one, I knew it was strawberry because it's red and the other one is blue but I don't like the blue. I got off the fridge and then the counter to then go to the dishwasher. Inside I found a bowl and pulled it out, dumping the entire bottle of syrup into the bowl and then grabbing a spoon.

I took it to the living room and turned on the TV, it was my favorite show, Tom and Jerry that was on and I sat down on the couch with my bowl of syrup, eating it one spoonful at a time. It was so sweet and yummy, I wish I had some marshmallows and chocolate but I haven't learned where Mommy keeps those hidden yet. I try to hide in the cabinet when Mommy puts away new food but sometimes she catches me and I haven't found a new spot to hide.

After breakfast and cartoons, I put my bowl in the sink and then Ivanna came home. DeShawn brought her back with all her stuff.

"Hi Ivanna." I said when she came into the kitchen.

"Leave me alone LJ. Where's Mommy?" She said and I shrugged my shoulders like what Daddy does when Mommy asks if they have time to go upstairs without me bothering. I don't know what that means but I end up going into their room to see them wrestling but Mommy's never winning so I try to help but they tell me to go and they'll be out of the room in a minute. They say weird things sometimes.

"I want to play with you, we can go outside and use the ATV because the keys are in it." I said but she ignored me and went upstairs calling after Mommy and Daddy. "Well then I'm going outside to play."

***

I was on the ATV and it was fun. It went really slow but that was okay, I was making it go slow. Uncle Varo showed me how to use one of these and I liked to use it out in the field because I had a lot of space.

I heard the gate open and then close so I stood up to see it was Ivanna in the field with me too and Nala was there. She was mean to me earlier and I do have the ATV... I turned it around so I was facing her and made it move. Going faster and faster so I could catch up to her, she saw me and started to run. I was going even faster, chasing after her and she was screaming for Mommy and Daddy but they were all the way in the house and couldn't hear us.

She opened the gate to run out and left it open so I followed right behind till she fell and I went over a speed bump. When she started to cry, I got off the ATV and ran to the back door as fast as I could. I could still hear her crying so I tried to get up to my room but felt Daddy's hand grab my neck, making me freeze up like he always says I do when he grabs my neck.

"What'd you do?" He asked me.

"I didn't do anything, I was in the house playing in the back bedroom." I said looking up at him.

"Then why's Ivanna crying? She went outside and was just fine, now all the sudden she's crying? What's you do and I'm not gonna ask again."

"I didn't do anything."

"Go sit in the corner, not gonna deal with your ass today." He said letting go of my neck and then grabbing my ear, dragging me to my corner. "Stay there till Mommy decides what to do with you."

.
..
...

I left my corner and went up the stairs to go hide in my room. I'll just pretend to be asleep and Mommy will never know I did anything... I'll attack Ivanna one more time before bed and that will be it for today.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

I woke up to an alarming sound. Mind you, I was in a deep ass sleep, yesterday nights activities with Sweets and Varo wiped me the hell out so for me to be woken up by some noise... That's a serious ass noise.

I slipped on my robe and walked out of my room to find Arlie's door open so he must already be out of his room. I kept going down the stairs and and stopped just before the entry way to the kitchen, which was where the noise was coming from. I could either be an absolute bitch and peek my head around the corner or just waltz in and handle it as a true Lady G... I need excitement.

I walked into the kitchen and damn near froze at the sight in front of me. Like.. Oh sweet lord Jesus, what the hell did I walk into?

Daddy was handcuffed around one of the small pilar things that sat on the edge of the bar counter. He was struggling like a mad man. I was enjoying this sight, seeing him pull hard trying to free himself, the sweat beads that rolled off him and don't even get me started on his arms. Good God. I highkey wish I could somehow be involved but at his rate he'll end up ripping his hands off or taking the pilar down.

"God fucking dammit! What the hell?! Varo, I swear on God himself, I'm gonna kill your ass! Always fucking around with me with the handcuffs when you know good and fucking well I can't stand these mother fucking pain in the ass worth of bullshit around my wrists! I hate these things! Tudo isso está indo para o inferno!" He yelled out in nothing but pure hatred and rage... I found that to be the ultimate turn on. His anger and temper just makes me so weak... This just made my entire year. I feel bad he's restrained but fuck... He just... Takes all the words out of my mouth. 

He just kept yanking and pulling like a rabid dog stuck in a cage. The thing that blows me away the most is how he's still not tired from all this, he's just as fired up as if he only just now started pulling. I could see the skin rubbed raw and tight rings around his wrists. He kicked his feet up onto the pilar, knees to his chest, as if trying to push the pilar down but there was no use. He was stuck there and as that fate sank in deeper, he only pulled back harder, despite whatever pain he may have been feeling.

"Tilly Beans, come here and help me out." He said when he finally stopped and noticed me standing in the kitchen staring at him. "What's wrong with you?"

"Now when I say this, understand the type of person I am." He nodded. "I had so many back to back orgasms-"

"Tilly Beans! This is serious! Get me out of these cuffs! I need to beat Varo to death, then bring him back and torture his ass some more!" He yelled in a second fit of rage as he went ballistic trying to free himself. "Tilly Beans!"

"Daddy, I'm sorry but this is just a lot to take in, like holy shit." The back door could be heard opening and closing, in which Varo came walking in with a bowl of popcorn and a coke in hand. "Morning." I said to him.

"Mornin' Tilly Beans, Mornin' Arlina. How the cuffs doing you?" He asked with such a happy smile on his face as he took a seat at the bar counter with Daddy but not too close. "This bring back any memories?"

"Yes it does and that's why I hate handcuffs! Get these off of me! Varo you better hope I don't break out of these! I'll use your large intestine to wrap around your throat and choke you!" He snapped back dangerously at Varo, who in turn chuckled, making Daddy's blood boil beneath his skin as it ran through the veins that stood up on his arms... I wanted to touch, rub and then be held so tightly in those arms to the point where I couldn't physically escape unless he chose to let me escape.

"This is hilarious. Aye Arlie, how much madder you gonna be if I tell you I lost the keys?" Varo asked and I was kinda scared but excited to see his reaction. Instead of even more fury, he completely relaxed. His shoulders no longer tense and the rattling of the cuffs came to a halt.

"You know what. That doesn't even surprise me, you better not close your eyes or lose your guard for a split second because I'm comin' for your ass like never before. Go frolic like a little bitch ass nigga in the fields of money bags that you have because you may not see those bags in the upcoming days."

"I'll take my chances. I'm not even scared, I got my twins ready to go so do your worst, nigga. Where the keys to the lambo? I wanna ride around in it-"

"You ain't riding around in shit." I said. "Daddy's lambo is for Daddy to drive me around in, your little troll ass ain't even as much as allowed to look at the keys." The hell he think he is? Tryna drive around in the car Daddy takes me around in, fuck no.

So after Varo and I argued over the lambo, I knocked his bowl of popcorn and he left. I approached Daddy and grabbed one of the small bobby pins from my hair, to try to fidget with the handcuffs to get him out because now I was feeling bad. He may need to go to the bathroom, fuck me, get something to eat, fuck me, need some air, fuck me, go lay down, fuck me, take some pain killers to ease up the pain, or maybe even wanna fuck me but I was feeling bad for him and wanting a feeling from him.

"Thank you." He breathed out when I got them off. Some parts of his wrists were actually bleeding, while others were pink from being rubbed so raw.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked him.

"I'll be fine. What time is it?"

"Nearly twelve-"

"Shit, I need to get going. If you plan on leaving, lock up the house." Wait what. Daddy!

"Where are you going?" I asked as I stood here confused as to why he was leaving me. I thought if I freed him he'd return the favor by having me scream till my throat split in two.

"Picking up Joel, I'll be back later on. Bye Tilly Beans." He grabbed his phone off the other counter where it had been plugged in charging and then pulled out his keys to his car before kissing my cheek and leaving... I don't want you leaving, I'm literally dripping for you and you just gonna leave me?

These are my struggles with Daddy. Living with him is a lot of fun because there are no rules here. If I choose to walk around bare ass naked, he doesn't care. Matter of fact, he enjoys the sight. Or if I choose to go mattress surfing down the stairs screaming like a wild banshee, he still doesn't care. Just as long as I don't scratch his cars or touch his diamonds. Yes, I learned Daddy has a love for diamonds which is also what I love... He only likes 'em for their shine. Wait, don't diamonds reflect not shine? Well he just likes diamonds because they make great accents and I couldn't agree anymore with him. His studs on his ears so cold, they leave me cold when I'm clear across the room... Whatever the fuck that even means. I'm thinking up a lot of random shit and it's making me laugh.

I've been here for quite some time and we've still never fucked. He knows how badly I want him and he especially knows that I'm dying to have a Joel 2.0 but of course, he's so stingy about this shit. He's just selfish as fuck and it's not fair. Either way, I really love being here. It's nice being around someone who's so dominant by nature that it forces me into a submissive state. What I mean by that is, I'm so used to being Thee Head Bitch when it comes to living with others so it's weirdly satisfying to be forced into stepping down because there's someone else who I can't just demand around to do things. If anything he demands me to do things.

Well I'm not going to stay here by myself, the house is too big for me to be alone in. I'm gonna hit the town soon after I put on my coconuts.

***

"Tilly Beans?" I heard and I snapped my head up from the cardboard where the dice were being thrown. I was playing some ghetto ass poker type shit game- I don't even know what to call this game. I somehow got called over to play and I've been playing for the last hour.

"Hey Trey, Hey Ty." I said with a smile as they reached down one at a time to give me a hug. Ty of course lingering for some time, hugging me tight and a kiss behind my ear like he usually did. "What are you two doing here?"

"Looking for the twins, you seen 'em?" Trey said. "This dirty or deadly dice?"

"Neither. It was supposed to be poker but niggas started taking shots and it might as well be called sloppy dice." I said with a laugh. "But the twins are busy. There's a feud between Daddy and Varo right now so you know how that shit goes." It still wasn't my turn so I was good to sit back and talk to them for the time being.

"God dammit, when this feud gonna be over?" I shrugged. "That's just great, a nigga needa talk to the twins but fine. Aye I gotta ask you somethin'."

"Gon' ahead." The nigga across from me about to get my foot up his ass and my fist down his throat if he even as much as thinks about cheating. I could feel Ty's arms around my neck as his body became pressed up against my back. At least now I can lean back and not worry about falling back. He was comfy anyways so this was nice.

"I heard rumors that you got a house in Compton?" I nodded more than eagerly. That house is forever more bae, I don't care what anyone says. If I could physically move that house up here into Daddy's hood or even Sweets' hood, I would in a heartbeat. "You think Breezy and I could crash at it if we head down there?"

"I don't care. Let me know when you're going and I'll give you the keys. What interest you got in Compton?"

"Southern Cali needs a lil' dose of some Breezy and T-Money." He said with a cocky smirk. "But it's mainly just checkin' out the area. Heard so much about it, I wanted to see it for myself and naturally Breezy right there with me."

"Why don't you come walkin' up my block anymore, Tilly Beans?" Ty asked as he dropped his arms from my neck and slithered them around my ribs, just under my coconuts. "I miss seein' you."

"I don't live near your hood anymore. I'm in the gated community so I have a new morning walk route." I said with a quick chuckle. "How you been?"

"Missin' you like crazy. You should come over real quick, I got somethin' I wanna show you in my house." He said lowly into my ear, sending a chill or two to roll down my spine. Do that again, my spine was really grateful for that chill.

"Is what you're tryna show me what you keep in your boxers? 'Cause lord knows we can't mess like that anymore." Bring out the booze and it's a whole different story but there's no booze and there isn't a holiday coming up anytime soon so Ty Bear is shit out of luck.

"Just one more time, who cares now? We're both of legal age and I got my own place so come through one time-"

"Ty tryna mack on Tilly Beans again?" Sage said as he came walking up to us with who I assume to be Reese, his cousin, at his side.

"I'm mad in love with her, you already know I'm gonna try to mack on her." Ty said as he reached up with one hand to dap him. "Why you over here?" It was my turn with the dice, hell yes. Gonna tear this cardboard up with the roll of my dice.

"Sweets said Varo's loose around here trying to find Arlie and that was my cue to come out and stop Varo before he pushes it too far." Let him. If Varo's locked up in the hospital, that means I get my alone time with my wife without any disturbances from the green eyed troll as Daddy calls him. "Lemme guess, none of you have seen him?" I shook my head 'no'.

"Nah, not around here at least." Trey said. "You know where the twins are?"

"Should be at their house or at least on their block- Tilly Beans you're playing a game that nobody wins. Only way you're getting that money is if all the other players leave from boredom." What.

"Are you serious?" I said as I smacked the dice down on the cardboard. Sage nodded his head and I reached around to the back pocket of my high waist shorts to grab my gun, only to grab something else that I thought was my gun. "Last time I checked, my gun wasn't encased in those basketball shorts material." I said when I realized just what I had grabbed. "I hope this doesn't lead you to blue balls, Ty. If so, I'm sorry." Honestly, I wasn't even letting go. It was like someone coated my hand in gorilla glue and now I'm stuck. It's not a bad thing but I just don't want him going through the bluest of balls later on, you know?

Oh Ty... What am I going to do with you? I feel bad you're somehow in love with whatever the hell I am but you got the hooks in too deep. As a mermaid, I stay far away from hooks and Ty should learn to do so as well. Anyways, back to this game... Everyone's gonna end up in a body bag in a few seconds if it turns out that what Sage said about this game is true. I want that potluck of money stuffed right into my coconut.

~D2 P.O.V.~

D1 and I were walking back to the house after going to get some food. We took a walk down to the deli and picked up some sandwiches before going back home. I was eating along the way because I'm starving and don't give a shit who comes by and sees me eating but D1 wanted to wait till he got back to the house.

"You locked those cuffs tight enough, right?" I asked D1 when I finished the sandwich and crumpled up the paper it came wrapped in.

"If you sedated him more than enough than the cuffs didn't need to be too tight." He said back. "You didn't put a lot of sedatives in his drink?"

"I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't too comfortable with slippin' a date-rape drug into my own Uncle's drink for the sake of Dad's amusement." I said which got us both laughing. "I'm sure he's fine, Dad said he was gonna be there."

"True. What do you think Dad's gonna have us do for training tonight?"

"I overheard Isabella was gonna be there with us so who knows."

"Isabella?" He questioned and I nodded. "What the hell? Her? She's doing the training we do?"

"It's what I heard. I don't know if it's legitimately true, I just overheard Dad talking on the phone with Uncle Javier about it." I think it would be good for all the cousins to know a thing or two, especially with quick escapes but not to the extent that D1 and I were doing. The basics of knowing how to use a hand gun should be automatically taught throughout us all but that's just my opinion. "Where's Milana? Surprised you're not on the phone with her now."

"Where is Uncle Javier anyways? Milana and I are on a break, if you wanna call it that." A mental roll of my eyes. It's not that I don't want him with anyone, hell if he finds love then that's good for him. I just don't want his love to take him away from the brotherly bond that we have. I love my brother, literally we haven't been separated once throughout the nineteen years that we've been alive. When we're not around each other, we seep into depression. In a way it's a cool thing but at the same time it's a burden and a struggle because we know we can't always be around each other but it's tough not having my other half with me. The only other people who kind of have an understanding of this is Breezy and Trey but it's not as deep as D1 and I's.

"Still on Detroit, he's I guess staying out there for good with Ice and them. Uncle Lexis doesn't know he's moving out there for good and neither do the girls so we can't say anything." I said and he nodded. "You think you gonna get back together with her?"

"Nah, I wanna focus solely on IRG for the time being. I'm not even trippin', if we were meant to be then so be it." Fair enough.

We reached the house after a few more minutes of walking. From what I could hear, Natalia was home based on her screams of laughter. Heading in through the door, I could see her at the top of the stairs on one of our circular sleds.

"Hi Dante and Darius!" She said with a warm smile on her face. "Mommy's at the trap and Junior is with Grandma Jackie."

"So you've been home by yourself?" I asked since D1 right to the kitchen to finally eat his sandwich. She nodded her head more than eagerly.

"Well Uncle Ginot is across the street talking to the neighbor so he's been checking on me." I had a feeling. Mama Sweets wouldn't just leave you here by yourself. "Where's Daddy been?"

"I don't even know and I thought maybe he's be here by now. Guess not." I shrugged. "By the way if you slide down the stairs on that, you're gonna crash into the banister. D1 and I been tried that and it doesn't work."

"Well then what will work?"

"We can come up with somethin'." Heading up the stairs to my room, I went straight to my phone to find a few texts from Trey and even a missed call. Lemme find out what he needs.

2:38 p.m. -Me: What'chu need, Fam?

2:39 p.m. -T-Money🔫💰: Nigga wtf. Been tryna get a hold of your ass for the last couple hours, What'chu doing?

2:40 p.m. -Me: Nothin, just got home. What's good?

2:40 p.m. -T-Money🔫💰: You busy?

2:41 p.m. -Me: I just said I was doin' nothin', you think I'm busy? 😒😂

2:42 p.m. -T-Money🔫💰: oh, shut up😂 but come by my crib, I wanna kick it with you and D1

2:42 p.m. -Me: Ight

"D1 eat your sandwich within the next two minutes, Natalia go get your shoes on. We're headin' to Trey's." I announced when I emerged from my room.

***

"About damn time." Trey said when the three of us walked into Trey's house.

"So what'chu really want from us 'cause I know damn well you're not one just to chill with anyone without a catch." D1 said as he dapped him and took a seat on the couch. "Breezy comin' through?"

"Nah, he caught up at his place and who's the say there's a catch? I missed my cousins." He took a seat  as well and pulled Natalia over onto his lap. "Missed you too, where you get them kicks from?"

"I don't know but they won't fit you." Natalia said reaching back to give him a hug. "Do you have ice cream?"

"Do I? Bruh, my diet consists of mainly ice cream and syrup, go dig around in the fridge for what you like. Breezy brought over a large container of sprinkles like last week, they should be on top of the fridge." I shook my head with a laugh as I sat on the arm rest to the couch.

"Ain't shit change with you, I swear." I said.

"If it isn't obvious, then I worry about how keen you two really are. Spill it all, I waited plenty of time." He said as he gave one of his studs a quick spin- I just noticed he got a new watch... Can you even tell time, Trey? Watches actually have a purpose other than an accessory.

"Nigga, we barely even understand what the hell happened. Was out training with Dad, next thing we knew we were in Marfa chained in some trap. Escaped and now we here." D1 said. "Not like your ass was all that concerned, where was all a y'alls asses?"

"No one told us you were in Marfa till like the very end when Aunt Sweets and Tilly Beans already left to get you or some shit. Plus you two go off on secret mission things all the time so we didn't think much of it at the time." Trey was quick to answer back which made me laugh. "You at least know who did it right?"

"I'm not gonna say it's Drake but I got a strong ass gut feeling it's his ass. Haven't seen him around so I hope he just left to go kick rocks." I said.

"I don't know where he been and I don't care to know. He hasn't been around Oakland so he's been the least of my problems."

"Why hasn't your Dad done anything?" D1 asked.

"He doesn't want to deal with it right now because he too busy tryna get the hook up to Cuba or whatever. I'm basically on restriction because of my Mom when it comes to anything IRG related. Nitty doesn't want any business in the Drake issues so Drake gets to walk around wherever he is and it bothers me because he just a weird kid." You could really hear the struggle in his voice and it made me laugh. "That's why I was thinkin', y'all two, Ty, August, Breezy and I- maybe even DeShawn, handle this completely on our own. We head down to Compton, stay out there at Tilly Beans' place, find out where Drake is and take him out. Easy and done, while Old Man Lexis doesn't even know and I can't be bitched at by my Mom."

"Count me in." D1 said without a single hesitation. "I know Dad needs a new body to experiment on anyways so let's do it."  Both of them shifted their gazes to me and I nodded. "We better start rackin' up guns."

"Get the others in on it too. I'd say leave DeShawn here because Lolo will probably freak out and blow our cover." I said. "Other than that, the six of us could easily do this. Bet you anything he still in Texas at that Marfa trap."

"Then it's set, I'll start talkin' to everyone and soon as August comes back from Mexico, we head to Compton." You just really want gang action, I swear. Go to Detroit with the IRG out there, you'll get plenty of action since it's constant feuding over there with rival gangs.

Let me not say anything because I can't lie, I like my fair share of action as well. Whether it be in a gang war or as an assistant to Dr.Varito.

~Isabella P.O.V.~

All on my mind was Breezy.

I was sitting on my bed just listening to music and all I could think about was him. I had the urge to text him or even FaceTime him but I wasn't sure if he was working today so I wanted to be on the safe side and wait till after six to try getting a hold of him.

I don't even know where all this sudden excitement towards him came from. It was just completely out of the blue that I started with this interest in him. Maybe it was when I saw the way he looked Yvonne and wanted to be looked at like that by him. The countless dreams he seems to be featured in and he does have an addictive personality so maybe all that combined was what got me hooked on him... Made me regret not taking him up back in middle school when I was basically the center of his world.

Since the morning when Vanessa and Nicole came over, Vanessa hasn't said a single word to me. She walks around with her beats over her ears, music turned up so loud I could hear it from upstairs when she's down in the kitchen making her food. Yes, I understand she's had a crush on him from a long time but also with Ty and August, so she doesn't even need to start. Not to mention he's a whole ten years older than her and she's not even of legal age. She can be mad at me all she wants, I personally don't even care anymore.

Looking down at my phone, I saw it was already a few past six so I decided to try to FaceTiming with him. Before pressing the FaceTime option, I looked in the mirror and fixed up my hair a little bit so it didn't look like I just woke up with bed head. Passing the brush through it a few time, some of the curls from earlier on bounced back while others remained more loose.

"Aye girl, what'a good?" He said when the call officially connected. He looked like he was just fresh out of the shower, based on all the steam that was coming through in the background and some beads of water that clung to the tops of his shoulders.

"Hey, not much. I'm just really bored, what are you up to?"

"Just got out of the shower so I was doodling on the mirror till you called. If you're bored, we could all hang out for one giant game night type of thing. We'd call up Trey and you could come over with Vanessa." Much rather not deal with Trey's pettiness and Vanessa's been a bitch so hell no.

"Vanessa's out with friends and I'm sure Trey's up to something with Trina."

"Oh that's right he got Trina, shit. Aight well what'chu wanna do? I can come through and get you or you could come here and we can figure out somethin' to do if you want." He said rubbing his hand over his hair.

"I'll come over and we can choose from there." If you come over here and Vanessa hears, She won't leave us alone and she'll want to tag along... Naturally Breezy would let her and I don't want her around. "I'll see you in a few."

"Alright, see ya." Hanging up the call, I got off the bed and grabbed a bag that I could fill with necessities, such as a change of clothes and hygiene essentials just in case I end up spending the night there... Which I'm hoping on happens.

After gathering all my things, I grabbed my keys off my nightstand and exited out of my room where I was greeted to Vanessa who looked like she was making her way down the stairs. She looked up from her phone at me and gave a roll of her eyes before continuing down the stairs ahead of me. From what I could see, she was texting Nicole.

"So now you and Nicole are best friends, huh?" I asked breaking the tense silence.

"She's a far better sister than just a friend." She said dryly back to me.

"That's how your seriously going to be? Wow, way to be so bitter, if that's the case then you might as well just go live with her." I shot back.

"That's what we're currently talking about. I can't stand you and she's offered me a room at her and LD's place. She's going to ask if he'd be okay with me moving in and if he says yes, then you can bring Breezy over here and whore around all you want with him so you don't have to keep trying to sneak out." She put her other headphone over her ear and turned to go to the kitchen while I just left out the door. I had nothing else to say and she wouldn't have even bothered to listen so forget her. Good she's moving out, less of her the better.

The drive over to his place was short as ever. He had sent me a text saying to just walk in since his door was unlocked and I did just that. His house smelled just like his body wash, nothing like old spice, the Fuji one that I never got tired of smelling.

"Breezy? I'm here-"

"I'm upstairs!" He called out from his room. I headed up the stairs to find his sheets on the floor and him pulling the final corner to the new sheet. "You look like you never seen a nigga change his sheets before."

"In all honesty, I never have till now."

"Well how else a nigga supposed to have clean sheets? I change mine at least once a week." It was actually funny seeing him smooth out the wrinkles that were leftover. "So what you wanna do? We got a whole evening of nothing to do and I wanna do somethin' outside the house. Been here all day."

"I mean, we could pick up something to eat and then head to the beach or something? Haven't been there in a while." I suggested.

"Food and beach, I'm down. Let's go, we're takin' my car."

"What about finishing your bed? We don't have to go right this-"

"Yes we do, let's go. We can pick up a pizza and then chill out. I'm still letting Trey know about this in case he wanna come out too." Of course you are and if all the planets are aligned, he won't show up. Especially since Tavian is back in town and I know Trey wouldn't hold back on bringing him out here too just to reach that level of pettiness. Not like it wouldn't be the first time.

***

Sitting here on the sand, the sun was just about to completely set. Darkness was following right behind, covering the sky like a blanket and there was Breezy finishing up his sixth slice without any hesitations. I was satisfied with my two slices and I let him have the rest because I know too well how he gets with food... For example him and Lolo at dinners.

I scooted closer to him when the breeze blew through. He didn't seem to mind this so I scooted even closer till I was leaning against him.

"You remember back in middle school when you had a crush on me? Never left me alone?" I asked with a chuckle as I looked up at him.

"Yeah, why? Bruh those were awkward years though."

"How were they awkward?"

"That was a time where I was really interested in females but didn't know why so I was confused with myself and you, I was really interested in because you were natural blonde and for whatever reason I was just really hooked on that. Now I personally don't care and don't have a preference." He said with a casual shrug of his shoulders. "The more I think back to those times, the more I realize just how braindead I was. P.E was bomb."

"Wow, I thought you had a crush on me because you actually liked me you ass." I teased.

"I told you it was an awkward stage of life for me. Ty liked you too so shit, maybe he liked you for you, but for me it was the blonde. Either way, you ain't give a nigga the time of day."

"At the time I wasn't into you because I was chasing after my own eye candy that didn't even last long."

"See? You coulda had all this back in the day but you chose otherwise." He said jokingly but trust me I know I messed up on my part. "Is that seaweed?" He said pointing ahead. "Since it's called seaweed, can it be smoked? Because if it can... I'm letting PomPom know about this." Leaving my side, he got up and brushed the sand off that clung to his shorts and walked down to the water where the seaweed was washed ashore. I too got up and followed him down to the water where he was inspecting it.

"If you let it dry, I'm sure you could. Seems like everyone's smoking everything they can think of now a days."

"But you probably won't get high from this unless you like lace it with something." I walked around so I was now in front of him, my back to the ocean and I picked up a piece of the seaweed. It was slimy to the touch and it reminded me why I never liked this stuff when I was younger. The thought of getting tangled in this made me cringe so I set it back down but he was focused into the piece he had in his hand. "Remind me to take some back to PomPom."

"Will do-" I was stopped dead in my sentence when I felt a rush of water come crashing into me and laughter that erupted from Breezy. "-oh my God! You're fucking kidding me!" I yelled out as I quickly got away from the water.

"You should know better than to stand with your back to the water-"

"There were rocks right behind me!"

"But still, you knew there were waves n' shit." He said still laughing. "I mean you're already wet so you might as well just go all in."

"If you come in with me otherwise I'm staying far from the water." I said and he just shrugged his shoulders before peeling off his shirt and boxers, leaving him to just his boxers before getting in the water. "Must be nice to not be bothered."

"Well I'm in, come join. I'm literally down to my drawls so you gotta be too." He said as he cupped his hands together in the water to throw at me.

"Alright! Just don't throw water." I said as I began to take off my shirt first, tossing it off to his pile and then working off my jeans. Never in a million years would I think I would have been daring enough to get in the ocean in just underwear. Stepping into the water, he was already deeper in, to where the water was above his waist and now above mine.

"It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. I mean, yeah it's cold but it's tolerable."

"That's because you're always burning hot-"

"Trust, I know." That snide smirk to his face which made me splash him. "You wanna play these games? 'Cause I'll splash you-"

"No! I'm freezing, don't add onto it." He didn't hear a word I said because he splashed me even more than what I splashed him. "Chris!-"

"Breezy." He said point blank.

"Fuck you-"

"When and where?-"

"Right here and right now-"

"Ooh, no can do."

"And why's that? Thought you were Mr.Game for anything?"

"The shrinkage I got goin' on right now, there'd be no way in hell. But more importantly, you tryna fuck around with me like that?" My entire body may have been shivering from the cold but boy were my cheeks on fire. "Be real with me Isabella, why the hell you all the sudden been hittin' up my line, wantin' yo hang out, allat shit." He said reaching out to snake his arms around my waist. "I know why, but I wanna bear it straight from you." I'm trying to swallow the fattest knot in my throat right now.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it, it's more than safe to say that I really like you. In most recent times, I've grown accustom to you and your personality, you're someone I've known my whole life, I'm more than comfortable around you and I just really enjoy when it's you and I spending time together." I felt like I just lifted a weight off my shoulders but at the same time, I had those butterflies going rogue in my stomach. "Did you feel any type of way towards me that's similar? If not, that's fine-"

"Definitely feel comfortable around you and I'm accustom to you as well. It's also safe to say I like you too but I'm not sure how much exactly and the last thing I wanna do is lead you on." 

"I mean, we could start off as a friends with benefits, we just decide how far to go with the benefits?" I suggested as I reached up to coil my arms around his neck. Giving a bit of a jump, I managed to get my legs around his waist and his hands automatically dropped to supporting me just under my ass, which was all the more comfortable. 

"Don't give it a title, just go with the flow of things alright?" He asked and I nodded, in which he brought his lips to mine for one hell of a sweet kiss that seemed to end way too fast for my liking.

_______________________________

I finally finished my summer camp job and my next project is getting my license so I'm gonna be practicing a lot (the whole thing with the car I'm using for my test is a big mess) so I may not be updating this book right away. It's easier to write a chapter for CFFS so I may do that but I promise I'll be working here and there on the next chapter 🍐

This was a 10,000+ (10,250 to be exact) word chapter... Even though I said I was done with doing these long of chapters. Anyways, thank you for all the feedback and love on the previous one! I'm thinking a family dinner is long overdue so I'll be putting one or maybe a therapy session in the next chapter. 😘

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
IG: MGHoodnificent
Twitter: MGHoodnificent
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.5M 59.8K 43
This is the sequel to "A Thug's Only Love" Enjoy the twists n' turns, ups n' downs, break ups n' make ups, cheating n' loyalty, Lexis and Nelle face...
1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...
86.1K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...
194K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U