In Love with the Girl Nextdoo...

By Y0ungGxd

Emma, 17 , moves to Houston, Texas with her mom. She has no friends until she meets the girl nextdoor. Emma h... More

Moving In
Hang Out
Crazy Day
Home Alone
My Baby
Protection
Three Magic Words
Proof of Love
Birthday
Surprise Date
Nervous
Motherly Love
Secret
Your fixing it
Ex
Fight
Promises
RoadTrip
Descions
New Hair
Home
Babygirl
Will you...
Epilouge

Mistake

675 24 2
By Y0ungGxd

Emma POV

" How did you know you were gay ?" Ruth asked sitting on the floor in front of me. " Well " I said moving closer so our knees were touching. " I had a couple of guy friends and girl friends, I always felt weird when I was around to girls like I didn't want to be just friends and when I was around my guy friends, I just felt like I was just hanging with friends and nothing else." I gave a slight smile looking down remembering my ex and how she was one of my friends. How I dated her and she cheated on me. I held back tears and looked up to see Ruth staring at me. " Can I tell you something" Ruth asked. I nodded and looked at her beautiful eyes. " only if you promise to talk to me again " she said putting her pinky out. I smiled and said " yes " grabbing her pinky in mine.

Ruth POV

" Can I tell you something" I said waiting for her answer. She nodded and looked a me directly in the eyes. " only if you promise to talk to me again" I said putting my pinky out. She smiled and grabbed my pinky and said " yes". I paused for a second thinking about how I was going to say this. " well, this might sound weird but after the past 30 minutes I had with you are great. When I am sitting her with you and talking I feel like I know who I am. I do know who I am " I said looking down. " I'm Gay " I said raising my head with a smile. Emma smiled and hugged me. I felt comfort I her arm's which was weird. Was I catching feelings for the girl nextdoor. We released from the hug and Emma's phone rang. She answered it and got up. " Ok" and " I will be home in a minute " I heard her say. My heart dropped a little when she said that. "Oh my god what is happening" I thought. She hung up the phone and looked at me. " I have to go home for dinner but I will text you later " Emma said. I nodded and smiled. She walked out of my room and left me there missing her.

-4 hours later-

" Mom, can I tell you something " I said walking into the kitchen . " What is it sweetie " she said drying her hands from doing the dishes. " Well, me and Mark broke up " I said stalling but it was true that I broke up with my boyfriend. " Ohh hunny I am sorry" she said coming in for a hug. I pulled away to say quickly " Mom it's because I like girls " . She backed away and looked at me dumb founded. " What" She said her voice getting stronger. " I said I like girls " I said rasing my voice. " I am Gay Mom "  I said holding back tears. " NO DAUGHTER OF MINE WILL BE GAY, YOU WILL NOT STAY IN THIS HOUSE ANY LONGER " she said. The tears came down my face. I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase. I threw my clothes in it with my laptop and chargers. I texted Emma real quick to meet me outside. I ran outside and went to her house. She was just opening her door. I ran to her and jugged her tightly. She didn't even say anything.

-5 minutes later-

" Let's go inside " she said picking up my suitcase. I nodded and grabbed her hand not caring what anyone thought.

We went up to her room and closed the door. I sat on her bed and looked at the floor. Emma sat next to me. I turned my body away and laid down so my head was on her lap. She played with my hair not talking. Breaking the silence she said " Will you tell me what happened ? " . I took a deep breath. " I told my mom I was Gay and she kicked me out and disowned me " I said starting to cry again.

Emma POV

I was laying on my bed when I got a text from Ruth. " Meet me outside now hurry please " it said. I got off my bed quick and ran downstairs to open the door to see Ruth crying and running to me. She hugged me. I didn't ask , I just let her stand there in my arms.

-5 minutes later-

" Let's go inside" I said picking up her suitcase. She nodded and grabbed my hand . I gave me chills but in a very good way. I know I just moved her but this girl has become my friend and I hope it would become more.  We went up to my room and closed the door. she sat on my bed and put her head down. I put her suitcase near my closet. I sat next to her. She turned her body away from me only to lay down so her head was on my lap. I smiled a bit and started to play with her hair not talking. " Will you tell me what happened?" I said breaking the silence. I heard her take a deep breath. She finally said " I told my mom I was Gay and she kicked me out and disowned me" she said starting to cry again . I pulled her up to sit on my lap. She cuddled up to me and cried. " Shhhh" I said trying to comfort her. " Em " she said. I looked at her only to have her lips pushed against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 23.9K 26
Read 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' before reading this. It's exactly been five years since 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' takes place. HOPE LAROVE is now...
4.1K 164 11
Skylar is a 17 yr old stud who leaves Texas to live with her father,after her mother passed of cancer. She rejoins her best friend Roz and cousin Red...
34 0 15
(lesbian story) a girl named Maggie and Tessa were both lesbian about Maggie:17 has a few friends very sweet Pisces ♓ fav color pink 🩷🍡 fav snack...
10.1K 363 23
~Lesbian Romance~ What happens when the girl you fall for isn't out and you both live in a small town? Meet Rily Fletcher. Part co-owner of her famil...