Nature ⇝ Luke Hemmings [2] ✓

By asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke becomes a father of six RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 3RD IN THE RUKE SERIES SEQUEL TO: NURTURE ASD... More

warnings and description
nature : chapter one
nature : chapter two
nature : chapter three
nature : chapter four
nature : chapter five
nature : chapter six (+)
nature : chapter seven
nature : chapter eight
nature : chapter nine
nature : chapter ten
nature : chapter eleven
nature : chapter twelve
nature : chapter thirteen
nature : chapter fourteen
nature : chapter fifteen
nature : chapter sixteen
nature : chapter seventeen
nature : chapter eighteen
nature : chapter nineteen
nature : chapter twenty
nature : chapter twenty-one
nature : chapter twenty-two
nature : chapter twenty-three
nature : chapter twenty-four
nature : chapter twenty-five (+)
nature : chapter twenty-seven
nature : chapter twenty-eight (+)
nature : chapter twenty-nine
nature : chapter thirty
nature : chapter thirty-one
nature : chapter thirty-two
nature : chapter thirty-three
nature : chapter thirty-four
nature : chapter thirty-five
nature : chapter thirty-six (+)
nature : chapter thirty-seven
epilogue
ruke books

nature : chapter twenty-six

1.3K 109 91
By asdflkjhg5sos

I saw Reece at results day (which I failed and had a anger fit with my brother and threw a fork at him) and Reece looked so fucking good and he kept looking at me and I was bright fucking red I hate myself he was in a green shirt and shorts and I've never wanted to touch someone's butt so much before -- I nutted

50+ comments!!

-

The next day, Reece woke up earlier than Luke. He laid awake for a few minutes and simply watched as Luke slept. He still couldn't believe Luke took him back. He ran his hand up and down Luke's bare back slowly before he leaned forward and kissed his shoulder softly.

Reece threw the covers off of him and sat up, throwing his legs over the side and standing up only to whimper in pain from his bum. He set a hand on his tummy, sighing softly before he left the bedroom, glancing behind him to see Luke still asleep with his head in the pillows, his foot sticking out from under the covers.

Reece went down the stairs, deciding he should start to make breakfast for Luke and the kids.

Reece had been cooking for a few minutes when he felt arms wrap around his waist. Luke pressed a kiss to Reece's neck, "good morning," Luke grinned, feeling across Reece's tummy. "You should've woken me up, I could've made breakfast."

Reece shrugged, "it's okay." He smiled, rubbing Luke's hand on his tummy, the other cooking the bacon. Reece leaned his head back on Luke's shoulder, "did you sleep well?"

"Did you? Your ass must be aching." Luke replied, laughing softly.

"It is." Reece said.

"Are you gonna be alright when I'm at work, the movers are coming at one, Cal, Claire, Ash and Mike are coming at half twelve." Luke reminded Reece making him sigh a little. "I really want you all to get along if I'm gonna be with you," Luke said, rubbing Reece's bump softly.

"I know but after everything it's just so awkward." Reece said, putting the pan on the off hob and turning to Luke. "Do you not realise that Michael is now married to my ex husband who I had three kids with, who id been with since I was fifteen?"

"Of course I realise that," Luke said, "but listen to me."

"I am--"

"They are together, and I am your boyfriend." Luke said, "we are having two kids together."

"I know that." Reece sighed, "but I am the most awkward person ever."

"What about me? I didn't even know how to do gay sex when we were first together." Luke said, "I love you okay, just take today slow, don't lift too many boxes and try and make friends."

Reece sighed and nodded, "okay." He then cupped Luke's cheeks, kissing him. "I love you too."

Their morning routine when as usual, the kids saying goodbye to Reece, Luke getting a kiss goodbye before they all separated and Reece was home alone.

Reece napped for a few hours with the TV on till he woke up from the doorbell ringing. He sighed and got up slowly, holding his bump. He walked to the front door, pulling it open to see the four people who would be helping out with his moving boxes.

"Hey." Reece smiled, pulling the door open.

Claire smiled and stepped inside after the boys did, "you're so big now." She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm almost six months, I think." Reece answered, "only two more and they'll be here."

Claire smiled, "should we go make some drinks? The boys will get whiny very quick."

Reece smiled, thankful Claire liked him, before they headed to the kitchen to make drinks. "So how have you been?" Claire asked.

"I'm good." Reece smiled, "can I ask you a question though?"

"Sure."

"Do Calum and Michael still hate me for leaving Luke?" Reece asked.

"I don't think so but I wasn't here when it happened, I met them all when they were twenty." She explained. "And if Luke got over it, they did too."

"What about Ashton? Does he hate me still?" Reece asked.

Claire shrugged, "you'll have to ask him yourself."

Reece sighed before they took the drinks in to the living room where the three boys sat, making themselves at home.

It was ten minutes or so later when the moving truck arrive, getting there fifteen minutes early. The boys started to get the boxes out, Reece opening up the garage where his car was still waiting, putting some of the boxers in there while the needed stuff went inside.

Reece signed for the things by the driver, who was some young kid, "thank you." Reece smiled.

The guy nodded, "need more help?"

"No I think we've got it." Reece said, "but thank you."

Reece walked over to Claire, standing by the garage and watching the boys put the boxes down.

Reece saw Ashton helping Michael with a box, telling him not to carry anything too heavy. Reece smiled, "you two are really cute together." He said honestly.

Michael blushed at his words, "thanks."

But Ashton scoffed, rolling his eyes making Reece frown. Claire and Calum quickly made their way from the impending argument. Reece sighed, "Ash I'm serious, I'm happy for you."

Ashton turned to Reece, "Whatever I'm finally getting a forever with someone, and I love Mike, you've got Luke."

"I know, I love Luke." Reece said, Michael giving him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, I'm allowed to be happy for you aren't you?"

Ashton sighed, "I'm sorry." He said, glancing at Michael before going towards Reece. "I want us to start over and be friends. It'll be healthy for the kids and for Mike and Luke's friendship."

Reece smiled, "friends?"

"Friends." Ashton grinned before hugging Reece, laughing lightly as Reece's bump hit his stomach. "You're really big now."

"Yeah, they're growing fast." Reece smiled.

Michael came over to the pair, "I'm still mad." Muchael said, "but Luke got over it so I can too. Calum agrees with me, we both decided to let it go when Luke did. We just want Luke happy in the end."

Reece smiled, "thank you."

Then Michael hugged Reece tightly, moving his lips to Reece's ear. "Do I have permission to start a family with Ash?"

Reece laughed, "of course."

They pulled away from the hug before everyone went back to unloading the boxes from the truck. Once it was almost empty, Luke's car pulled up and the kids climbed out of the car. The kids all ran inside, Cory yelling a hello to the older men before running inside.

Luke laughed walking over to his boyfriend, putting an arm around his waist, "you alright?" He asked, kissing his cheek.

"Mhm, my back hurts though," Reece mumbled.

"I'll give you a massage later yeah?"

Reece nodded, leaning in to Luke, "thank you."

After all the boxes were inside, the truck left and everyone stayed for dinner, getting pizza and beer. Reece and Claire sticked to juice as Claire had recently just spilled that she was a few weeks pregnant, to which everyone had cheered for them.

At around nine Reece took the kids to bed, the girls went easily, mainly because they were in the school show and they were tired from the rehearsals at lunch. Declan was an easy kid so he simply climbed in to bed and got out his Nintendo to play.

But Cory, Cory was a fighter.

Reece picked him up, groaning as he did, "Cor, come on little man." Reece sighed, putting him on the bed. "It's late and I'm tired, go bed."

"No!" Cory yelled, wriggling and trying to get off the bed again. "I'm not tired! I want to hang out with you guys!"

"It's a parent night baby." Reece said, grabbing Cory's hands, "please, I'm so tired."

"I don't care!"

"I'll go get your dad." Reece threatened but it only made Cory wriggle more, throwing his arms out. His hand smacked back in to Reece's stomach hard making him gasp and drop Cory's hands. "Cory!"

Reece stepped back, holding his tummy. Cory stared at him wide eyed before he quickly climbed under the covers and turned away from them. He hid his face made Reece sigh softly.

"Are you okay?" Declan asked, sitting up and looking at his dad. "Did he hurt you?"

Reece rubbed at the spot Cory had hit, "no, it's okay," he sighed, "I'm gonna go, goodnight Dec."

"Night dad."

Reece left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him, thinking about what just happened. Cory had hit his bump. He knew it wasn't hard but it was a shock to the sensitive skin.

Reece went back downstairs, going to the kitchen and hugging Luke from behind, arms around his neck. "Hi." Reece said softly, kissing Luke's neck.

"What's up baby?"

Reece smiled at the pet name, "nothing i'm good."

Luke kissed Reece's arm, "good."

Later in the night at around eleven, everyone left, and Reece went to bed as Luke cleaned up. Reece lay in a shirt that belonged to Luke, the material stretched across the bump. He read a book that he'd found on Luke's side of the bed, it was a cute romantic story, it had highlighted parts that Luke had done, as well as little notes in it.

Luke entered the bedroom, smiling at Reece, who looked up at him. "Hey." Reece smiled, watching as Luke stripped off, he'd really missed Luke's body over the last few months, but now he had free roam to touch all he liked. "I need to tell you something."

Luke paused, "what? Is it bad?"

"No, well I guess how you see it." Reece said, putting the book down. Luke climbed in to the bed, pulling Reece's legs in to his lap. "Cory was being whiny saying he wanted to stay up so I tried to calm him down but he freaked out and he hit me."

Luke looked down at his pregnant boyfriend, "he hit you? Where?"

Reece sighed, "my tummy." He saw Luke about to get up but he held Luke's hands, putting them on the bump. "He looked guilty, he didn't mean it, he got right in to bed after."

Luke sighed, "I'll talk to him tomorrow."

Reece nodded, leaning his head on Luke's chest. "So did you get along with everyone?" Luke asked, his hand running up and down Reece's sensitive thighs.

Reece grabbed Luke's hand, "stop, I'll get hard." He blushed, entwining their fingers. "But yeah; me and Ash are starting fresh as friends and Michael said him and Calum are over everything too. Mike asked me for permission to start a family with Ashton."

"He asked for permission?" Luke questioned, surprised.

"He might just feel obligated considering our past together." Reece shrugged. "I told him yes anyway, him and Ash deserve a family together."

Luke smiled at Reece, kissing his cheek, "I love you yknow."

"I know, and I love you too." Reece replied, kissing Luke softly. "Now cmon, you owe me a massage."

-

Think I might be getting a job today, yikes I'm scared, I'd be washing dishes at a restaurant but idc I need money

FeEDBACK

Reece and Luke in the morning?

The boys coming over to help with the boxes? Ash, Mike and Reece's convo?

Cory? It was accidental of course

In bed later that night?

predictions?? The cover for this book is one of my faves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587 27 26
"You're complicated, Clifford." "Why don't you figure my heart out?" CONTENT WARNING! RATED MATURE - mature content, sensitive and triggering topics...
85.6K 2.8K 20
in which ashton now has 3 littles and hell, its not easy - sequel to babyboys, go check that out first!! - started - 12.14.16 ended - 8.6.17 | mariya...
90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
25.8K 1.6K 40
In which, Luke moves to town without the warning of what's lurking RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 8TH IN THE RUKE SERIES ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016