Deep

By deep_harry

Emily was just your every day typical 18 year old girl, until she met a certain member of a famous boyband wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 10

241 5 0
By deep_harry

As I turned around and was looking back at Emily, I saw a guy in a black mask standing at the other end of the hallway with a gun pointed in my direction.

I closed my eyes when I heard the gun go off and bent my knees and fell to the ground out of instinct.

I never really thought much about how my life was going to end or what happens after you die.

I always just assumed that I would be apart of One Direction until I was at least like 30 then maybe find a nice and normal girl and settle down and have a bunch of kids.

I thought I would grow old with someone I love and have a bunch of grandkids I could spoil.

I'm only 20 and I've never thought about dying at such a young age.

But I didn't feel like I had been shot...

The masked man must have missed me?

Now that I think about it, he didn't really look like he was trying to aim for me.

But if he wasn't aiming for me then who was he aiming for?

Then I heard a small whimper and someone begin to cry behind me.

I turned around to see a girl laying on the floor in front of the door, huddled in a ball.

But it wasn't just any girl.

It was my sister.

"Gemma oh my god," was all I could say as I ran towards her.

"Harry.." she said sounding like a small child.

"I had to come back and get you, I couldn't just leave you in here and you've been gone for a while and I was so worried I just -" she continued.

"Shh, it's going to be okay, are you hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah, the bullet grazed my left shoulder," she answered, wincing in pain.

"I'm going for help," I said while heading for the door.

"What about Emily?" Gemma asked.

Emily?

Oh no.

I had temporally forgotten about her and the masked man with a gun that was probably still in the same hallway we were in.

I didn't see the shooter so I rushed down the hall and looked around the corner where I left Emily earlier.

But she wasn't there.

If she wasn't there then where else would she be?

"I'm bleeding pretty bad," I heard Gemma say.

I had to get her help and fast.

"Do you think you can walk outside to get help?" I asked as I walked back towards her.

"I don't know, I - " she stopped mid sentence.

"Gemma? Gemma!"

She was unconscious.

I picked her up in one swift move and carried her outside.

There were police cars in every direction I looked.

Some of them rushed up to me and one of them grabbed Gemma.

"Please help her," I begged, my lower lip quivering.

I couldn't cry, not now.

I still had to find Emily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...