Chapter 25

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up and noticed Emily wasn't beside me. I assumed she went to the bathroom so I got on my phone and emailed some people back and checked my voicemail.

About 15 minutes later Emily still wasn't back and I was starting to get worried.

I got up and went towards the back of the plane to find the bathrooms.

The doors to both of the bathrooms were opened.

I was completely confused.

Where else would Emily go? She didn't really have many options.

I went back to my seat and sat down.

I tried calling her but she didn't answer.

"Hey babe, just wondering where you went," I said, leaving a voicemail.

I dozed off for a few minutes and was awakened by a high pitched scream.

"Someone help! I just found a body in the closet!" a flight attendant shrilled.

My blood ran cold.

I jumped up and quickly walked down the aisle and towards the back of the plane.

"I'm sorry sir but you're not allowed back here," a guy told me.

"But my girlfriend's missing and I heard the flight attendant found someone and I need to see if it's her," I begged.

He let me by and I rushed over to where the flight attendant was standing.

"Where's the body you found? Was it a girl? Is she dead?" I asked nervously.

"It was a girl but I don't think she's dead, I think they said she was just unconscious," the girl said.

Thank God. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I think they took her back there," she said pointing.

I walked over to where she pointed and pulled back the curtain.

Emily.

She was laying on a couch and there were two guys in medical outfits around her.

"Are you okay?" I asked while rushing over to her.

"Yeah I guess," she said weakly, trying to sit up.

"You should stay laying down," one of the medics told her.

"What happened babe?" I asked, sitting on the ground beside her.

EMILY'S POV:

"I went to the bathroom and once I came out a guy put a rag or something over my mouth and I guess I passed out," I said.

"Why would some random guy do that?" Harry asked, a confused look on his face.

"I think it was the masked guy that shot Gemma," I said.

I saw his face fall, then his jaw clenched and I knew he was furious.

"Harry," I said.

"Yeah?"

"That means he's still on the plane somewhere."