Chapter 7

Me and Harry were dating for almost 3 months and I still couldn't believe it. He literally treated me like a princess and made me smile more than I ever have.

We decided to lay low on our relationship in the public eye for now, mainly because Harry didn't want the paparazzi following me around or people sending me hate.

We had spent the past few months traveling all over the US and Canada and I was going to have to go back to Atlanta soon because college was about to start again.

It actually pained me to think about leaving Harry, I knew I was going to miss him so much.

It was finally the last night of their American tour and we were in California for a week while the boys had a show nearly every night. I was starting to get nervous because today was the day Harry's sister was flying in from the UK.

I haven't met Gemma yet but I've heard plenty of stories about her. She's good friends with Lou and I really like Lou, plus I'm sure I'll love her if she's anything like her brother.

"Emily!" I heard Harry calling my name.

"Don't forget Gemma's coming soon," he told me.

"How could I possibly forget?" I ask while adding a laugh.

"I'm warning you, she can be a bit tough," he said.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle her," I said with a smile.

"I love you," Harry blurted out.

"What?"

"Harry come on, we have to go to meet and greet," Niall said.

"I gotta go...." he blushed then turned around and walked away quickly.

I decided I wanted to take a nap while the boys were at meet and greet so I went off to find an empty room.

I also needed to think about what Harry just said. He loves me?

I finally found a room and saw a girl standing there; I recognized her immediately.

"Hi, you must be Gemma," I said.

"Oh hello, you must be my baby brother's girlfriend," she said smiling at me.

We sat on the couch and talked for a while and told me some embarrassing Harry stories.

Once she left I decided that I really liked her but also remembered that I came in here to take a nap...

HARRY'S POV:

I'm not exactly sure what happened. One minute we were talking about my sister and the next I was telling her I love her.

I really do love her I just kind of wish I would have told her a different way. I at least wish she would've said something...

I looked up and saw my sister walking towards me.

"Gemmastagram!" [sorry I had to :)]

"Hey bro, I met your girlfriend and we had a nice chat," Gemma said.

"Oh really, do I have your approval?" I jokingly asked. My sister was always tough on the girls I dated.

"Actually yes, she seems lovely," Gemma said, surprising me.

We talked a little bit but were interrupted by people frantically rushing around and talking in hushed tones.

"What's going on?" I asked Paul.

"We have to get you out of here," Paul answered.

"Why..?" I ask.

"Apparently there's a man walking around the arena with a gun," Paul said while rushing me out the door. "We have to get you boys to safety." We were all rushed outside and put into a car.

All I could think about was Emily. Where was she? Was she ok?

"I have to go back in," I told Paul.

"I'm sorry but we can't risk anything, it's my job to keep you safe."

"I'm sure she'll be fine Harry, come on," Gemma said.

All of a sudden a gun shot went off.