Chapter 2

I start to walk away when Harry grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Now wait a minute, what's wrong with me being in a band?" he asked.

"You've got to be joking," I say as I start to walk away again. I looked back at him and he genuinely looked confused.

"Guys in bands just travel around to different cities every night and find a new girl to hook up with then they throw her away like a dirty dishrag and move on to the next one," I explained.

"Wow, way to be stereotypical," Harry said with a smile.

"I'm not trying to be, it's just the truth. Now please take me back to my hotel," I said.

"Sorry, I'm kind of stuck here for the rest of the day, I have a show to do remember?" he said.

"How could I forget, can't dissapoint your 'fans'," I said sarcastically.

"We do have fans and we love them a lot, thank you very much," Harry said, then stuck his tongue out at me.

"Let me prove to you that I'm different," he said seriously.

"I don't know..." I said. A part of me was thinking that I'm stupid for even considering getting involved with this famous boyband member but the other part of me wanted to give it a chance.

I looked at him and his green eyes were sparkling and he was grinning at me like he already knew what I was going to say.

Stupid irresistible dimples.

"Fine, I guess we can hang out while you're in town..." I finally say.

"Just hang out? Like friends? I don't know about that," he said with a goofy smile.

"I hardly even know you so yeah just as friends," I said.

"For now," he said while smirking and walking back down the hallway.

I have no idea why I agreed to stay and hang out but I'm actually kind of glad I did. Harry got me a backstage pass so I could go with him and the other boys when they did their ''meet and greet" thing where they meet some fans. I noticed pretty much all of the teenage girls waiting in line were eyeing me and looked like they were going to kill me just because I walked in the room with Harry.

"Are you Harry's girlfriend?" one of them asked me.

"Oh no I just..." but suddenly my mind went blank.

Harry apparently heard and said, "She's just a friend....for now," he said a little too happily.

I looked at him and smiled back.

I couldn't help it, he is so charming and could make any girl weak at the knees.

I watched the show with Lou, the hairdresser. She seems really nice and I can tell her and Harry get along quite well.

"How long have you known Harry and the boys?" I asked her during intermission.

"Ever since they got off X Factor and started touring," Lou said. X Factor? Wow, maybe these boys were a big deal.

We talked a little more and she told me some funny stories about Harry and the others and what tour life is like.

The boys came back on stage and finished the show ending with a song that I heard pretty much every time I turned on the radio - What Makes You Beautiful. I realized that I had judged this boyband just by that one hit song and I'm glad I got to watch the show and hear the other songs they sing.

"How'd you like it?" Harry asked once I was backstage.

"Eh, it was alright I guess," I said with a smile. They were actually really good although I didn't want to admit it.

"You bet it was, you better come to the show tomorrow night too," he said.

"Hm, I'll think about it," I said with another smile.

"So it's a date then," Harry said with a proud grin.

"Going to a concert with you might be considered a date, but not me standing in the crowd and you on stage," I said jokingly.

"Well do you want me to bring you on stage with me?" he asked.

"I'll pass," I said.

"Fine then, I guess I'll have to take you to dinner or something," Harry said.

"I guess so," I said.

"How about now?" he asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not," I said.

So I gave in and went to dinner with the famous boyband member who was probably just going to use me and move on.

But the more I thought about it, the more I knew that Harry Styles wasn't like other famous boyband members. He was genuinely sweet and seemed to care for me even though we barely knew each other.

Throughout the whole dinner I could feel people staring at us and some even took pictures.

"Is it like this everywhere you go?" I asked.

"Just when I'm with exceptionally beautiful women," Harry said, causing me to blush.

I tried to force myself not to like him because he was leaving in a few days and I know I'd probably never see him again.

After the dinner was over we headed back to our hotel.

"How convenient that we're staying in the same hotel," Harry said.

I really hope he didn't think I was one of those crazy obsessed fans that somehow found out which hotel he was staying at and snuck in or something.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Harry half said, half asked.

"We'll see," I said smiling as I entered my room.