Chapter 14

EMILY'S POV:

We got back to the hotel around 9pm.

"Mum wants us all to have Sunday brunch tomorrow after Gemma gets released from the hospital," Harry said.

"Yeah that sounds nice," I said smiling. "I really like them both."

"They really like you too, surprisingly," he said with a wink.

"Whoa now, what's that supposed to mean," I said jokingly.

"Just kidding, it's not surprising at all," he said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Don't forget I have to be at the airport by 4pm," I told him. His face immediately fell. We had tried to avoid talking about the day I had to leave and go back to Atlanta for college as much as we could.

"I really don't want to think about having to wake up without you beside me," Harry said.

"I know, I'm dreading it," I said sadly.

He walked over to where I was seated on the bed and put his arms on my shoulders.

"I really wish you could stay, we only have 3 shows left in L.A." he said pouting.

"I wish I could too, but I really can't miss my first week," I said.

"So after this week when the others fly back to England I'll stop in Atlanta for a week or two, how does that sound?" he asked smiling.

"Absolutely perfect," I said, getting giddy.

I couldn't wait for him to come back to my hometown and meet my family and let me show him around.

"Does your mom really like me or was she just saying that to be nice?" I asked.

Harry gave me a confused look.

"Of course she likes you babe, why wouldn't she?" he asked.

"I don't know...I'm sure she likes every girl you bring to meet her," I said, looking down.

"Well yeah, usually, but she said she could tell that you're different and what we have is special," he said.

"It's just, you've been with so many other girls and, never mind..." I drifted off.

"Hey, look at me," he grabbed my chin with his massively huge hand and lifted my head up. "It's different with you. What we have is something I've never had before. I've never in my life felt like this towards anyone before, I swear. Almost losing you the other night made me reevaluate everything. I kind of felt like I was taking advantage of you earlier and I was hiding you from everyone like you were my dirty little secret. I want the world to know how happy you make me, Emily."

"I love you so much," I said, squeezing his middle.

"I love you too babe, now let's get some sleep since we have a big day tomorrow," Harry said.

I woke up early the next morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to start packing.

I was going around the room and picking up my things from all over when I found a folded slip of paper on the ground. I opened it and saw a number on it.

My curiosity got the best of me so I went to the bathroom and dialed the number on my phone.

After 2 rings, a girl that sounded like she was around my age answered.

"Finally, I thought you'd never call me back," the mystery girl said.

I hung up quickly. Different thoughts immediately flooded my mind.

Who the heck was that?

And why did Harry have her number?

Was she an ex girlfriend?

Was he cheating on me?

'You're just being paranoid,' I told myself. 'Don't become the jealous type.'

I walked back out to the room and was planning to just ask Harry about the number and where he got it from.

I was taken off guard when I saw he was standing by the bed wearing only his boxers.

I had seen him multiple times without a shirt on but every time threw me off and I couldn't help but just stare.

"Morning babe, you look beautiful as always," he said while walking up to me and kissing me on the cheek.

He walked into the bathroom before I could say anything.