Chapter 23

The boys had to walk the red carpet so we decided to go ahead inside and find our seats.

"The boys are opening up the show so we'll be sitting here with 5 empty seats for a little while," Eleanor said.

About 10 minutes later I heard the familiar beats of their latest song 'Best Song Ever'. Harry looked absolutely incredible in dark jeans and a light blue button up shirt.

After the boys performed and won some awards Harry came and sat beside me.

"Hey babe, I missed you," he said while putting his arm around me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you too," I said smiling.

"There's an after party when the show's over, would you want to go?" he asked.

"I don't know, I do have classes tomorrow," I said.

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot," he said smiling.

"You forgot you were coming home with me? What a terrible boyfriend you are," I said jokingly.

"You're right, I guess you have to break up with me now," he said, playing along.

"Yeah right, you're going to have to be the one to break up with me," I said.

"Well I'm definitely not going to be the one to end it so I guess we'll just have to be together forever," he said smiling.

"Fine then, I guess you're stuck with me," I said while smiling back.

"Stop distracting me, I'm trying to watch the show," he said while trying to put on a serious face.

He was adorable and I had absolutely no idea how I got so lucky.

We left the show a little early to avoid all the chaos that Harry said always comes after award shows. Even though we snuck out the back there were still paparazzi everywhere I looked snapping pictures like crazy. All I heard were people calling Harry's name from every direction.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the car that waited for us.

"Sorry about that," he said once we were in the car.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault," I told him.

"It can get pretty crazy and scary at times," he said.

"Scary?" I asked.

"Well yeah, there's tons of old guys following me around all the time and young teenage girls screaming in my face and yelling my name," he said laughing.

"Oh that must be awful, you poor baby."

"Don't make fun of me," he said, slightly hitting my shoulder. "It's a tough life."

"Or else what? You're gonna tell your bodyguards to beat me up?" I asked laughing.

"Maybe so, or I might just have to do it myself," he said.

"But then I'd have to go to the cops and tell them my boyfriend abuses me," I said.

"True...I guess I'll just have to tickle you instead," he said, reaching over and tickling my stomach.

"Harry Styles you better stop it right now or else -"

"Or else what? You're gonna beat me up?" he asked laughing.

"No, I'll get one of my bodyguards to," I said laughing.

"You know I love you right?" he asked, getting serious.

"Of course," I said. "But you know I love you more, right?"

"I'm sorry, but that's not possible," he said, grabbing me and pulling me closer to him.

We got to the hotel and went up to our room.

"We didn't finish our fight from earlier," Harry said.

"What fight?" I asked.

"Our tickle fight," he said, grabbing me and throwing me on the bed.

"Stop! Stop it Harry I'm serious!" I shrieked.

"Make me!" he said while laughing.

"Alright fine," I said, kissing him.

He kissed me back lightly at first then harder. He broke away for a second and pulled his shirt off. We went back to passionately kissing for a few minutes when he reached for the hem of my dress and slowly lifted it higher.

"We have to stop," I said while pulling away and grabbing his hand.

"Why?"

"I just, I'm not ready yet," I said.

"We can do something more than kissing if you want," he said.

"No it's not that it's just...I'm a virgin," I blurted out.

A few seconds of silence passed and I swear I heard crickets chirping.

"Oh."

"Oh?" I asked.

"I didn't know," he said.

"I'm sorry, I probably should have told you a lot earlier," I said, getting embarrassed.

"No it's fine, I never asked," he said, reaching for his shirt and putting it back on.

"We still have to pack, our flight leaves in 2 hours," I said, totally killing the mood.