UtaPri: Disco War

Autorstwa TheBlackberryKey

You and the boys of Shining Agency have been victims to a crime, getting your most important item stolen. Whe... Więcej

Chapter 1: Stolen Belongings
Chapter 2: But, why?
Chapter 3: Spandex and heels on wheels
Chapter 4: Just follow the plan guys
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.2: Never trust an Otori
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.3: I want a raise
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.4: Beware! Drunks and cats on the dancefloor
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.5: The Dance off!
Last chapter: Chapter 6: Disco Panic

Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.1: Hair and makeup

394 24 2
Autorstwa TheBlackberryKey

This was the worst idea you had had for years, sure getting your stuff and Haruka back sounded easy enough, but having to do it in disco clothes, while roaming a party, filled with other disco dancing people weren't that easy. You were nearly killed five times by a pair of heels, and the changing lights made it impossible to make out anything of your surroundings, and besides that, you had lost track of Quartet Night, even though you were the one who had told everyone to at least stay together with one other person. This just weren't your day. You sighed deeply as you made your way through the dancing people, right now "That's the way I like it" was playing, and it was a big hit, you had to duck a few times to not get hit by an arm or leg, this was crazy, again you understood why the disco had died. This was gonna be a long night.

Meanwhile Ren and Masato were standing up a wall at the opposite side of the crazy dancefloor.

"Found anything?" Masato asked glaring at Ren

"No, but to be honest I don't think we will do much progress by just standing here" Ren stated bluntly. Masato sighed deeply.

"Aw come on, you can't still be mad that you are stuck with me Masa Masa" Ren said smirking.

Masato were just about to answer, but was cut off by another person.

"Well I don't know about you Ren, but I surely wouldn't want to spend all that time alone with you" the voice said.

Ren and Masato both looked up at the figure standing in front of them, with a dark blue disco suit similar to theirs. Van Kiryuin.

"I can only say, likewise" Ren answered with a triumphant look on his face.

Van scoffed, and looked at Ren, then he smirked, not a normal smirk, but a smirk that said that he was gonna get Ren down.

"Done something to your hair?" He asked casually, Ren narrowed his eyes, Masato had to put a hand to his mouth to not laugh out loud.

"It seems a little different you know" Van continued, Ren opening then closing his mouth.

"What's the matter Ren? Cat got your tongue?" Van said triumphantly.

Ren looked Van over with a cold look, then stopped at his hair, his expression changed from anger to wonder.

"Is that my hair gel?" He asked slowly.

Van raised an eyebrow, looked up, then smirked.

"What if it is?" He asked mockingly, but Ren didn't pay attention to his words, instead he walked over to Van, got on his toes, and sniffed his hair.

"Strawberry" he said slowly, Van looking up at him in disbelief, "Is that my shampoo too?" He asked, getting back down on his feet looking directly at Van.

It took Van a moment to understand what was going on, he stared blankly at Ren for a moment, shook his head, and said: "What are you gonna do about it?"

Ren stared at Van for a second, shrugged and said in a non caring voice: "Nothing"

"What?" Van asked, clearly offended.

"There is nothing I can do about it now is there?" Ren stated matter of factly.

Van looked dumbfounded at Ren and said in a silent voice: "I suppose not"

"Then what's the problem?" Ren asked turning his back to Van, walking back to Masato.

"Wait! Don't you want to know where your things are?" Van blurted out in a desperate attempt to stop Ren, he was not letting that long haired saxophone player get to him.

Ren stopped in his tracks and turned his head to Van.

"You know, I think we're good, we can handle it ourselves" Ren said and smirked.

Van scoffed again and turned his back to ren saying: "At least my hair doesn't look like a slug"

As Ren reached Masato, Masato looked at him in disbelief and said: "You are not gonna let him get away with that, are you?"

Ren looked calmly at Masato and said: "Patience my dear Masato, patience" and just as he had said that, he took a dart out of his disco suit.

"Where did you hide that?" Masato asked confused knowing there were no pockets in this suit.

Ren smirked at him and said in a flirty voice: "Oh I have my ways Masa Masa"

That made Masato shiver, and he made a promise of never asking Ren such questions again.

Ren closed one of his eyes, focused on the target, smirked at his own brilliance, and threw the dart right at Van's butt.

Van jumped, and a high pitched scream left his mouth.

"What the hell!?" He yelled out in frustration trying to get the dart out.

"Oooh that must hurt" Masato said with absolutely no sound of concern in his voice. Ren nodded.

"Ren, you freaking ass!" Van yelled turning to Ren.

"Oh no Van, that's not my ass, that's yours!" Ren yelled back smirking at himself. Van turned around again and walked, in a very funny manner, away from the two boys.

One down, six to go.

Not long from the horrendous scene stood Kira, observing his target. Their mission was not to let Starish, Quartet Night or you get to your belongings, and Van almost blew that because he got a little moody with the saxophone player, maybe they were better than any of them had expected.

However Kira knew that they wouldn't get past him, he were to calm and collected for that to happen, so he slowly approached the blue haired pianist, he had just the right plan to get him down.

"Great, now we are back at nothing" Masato stated.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Ren asked lifting an eyebrow.

"I mean that now we are back to having no leads on our belongings, he could have helped us" Masato answered rather annoyed at the tall man's ignorance.

"Oh come on, like he was gonna help us anyway, besides I don't want to receive help from him, any other would be fine, but not him" Ren said looking away from Masato.

Just as Masato were about to answer, another voice cut in: "So would you rather have my help?"

Masato and Ren turned around shocked, to get a look at the new speaker. Kira Sumeragi.

"What do you want?" Masato asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, I'm just tired of this game, and I want it to be over" Kira stated calmly.

"And you expect us to believe that?" Ren asked standing besides Masato.

Kira shrugged: "Do as you please, but if I were you, I would find something to cover up with, you are scaring the kids" He said turning around to leave, suggesting at Masato's make up missing face.

Masato's eye visibly twitched: "Excuse me what was that?" He asked calmly, just wanting to be sure he wasn't hearing things.

"You heard me" Kira said, turning his head to Masato, "You are scaring the kids"

From what Ren could see, Masato popped a blood vessel in his forehead, and he took a step back.

"Uhm Kira, for your own sake I think you should take that back" Ren said clearly scared of his blue haired childhood friend.

"Oh no Ren, it's too late for retreat, he just declared war" Masato said, looking up with flaming eyes at Kira.

For a brief moment, fear struck Kira's face, and he briefly regretted having said anything, but it was soon replaced wit shock as Masato jumped from where he stood and right onto Kira. Kira fell backwards, and far too late realized his mistake.

"Oh crap" Ren murmured under his breath, this was bad, Masato was usually a calm person, but when it came to people commenting on his face and his appearance, he was like a totally different person. A dangerous person.

"Take it back!" Masato yelled, pulling Kira's hair.

Kira made a face at the pain, but decided to return the gesture, and pulled Masato's hair too.

"Make me" Kira said calmly.

Masato gritted his teeth at the yellow eyed man, he was gonna pay, nobody calls Masato Hijirikawa ugly and gets away with it.

Ren took a few steps back from the fight, worried about the people on the dancefloor, but they were far too concentrated on their dancing to "Le freak". Ren thought about breaking up the fight, but he didn't want to die, so he choose not to do that, he would just wait and see how it turned out.

"Where is our stuff?!" Masato yelled while tackling Kira to the ground.

"Like I was actually gonna tell you" Kira shot back, trying to get Masato off of him.

They rolled around on the floor pulling each other's hair and clothes, this was not what Kira had expected, yes he had expected him to get mad, but not this mad, he seemed like such a calm person, he had to get away.

"You know, your face could use a little something too" Masato said with a sly grin.

Kira looked up at him with wide eyes, what had he gotten himself into?

Masato reached up to a table and took the nearest thing he could find, a piece of cake, and smashed it right into Kira's face. Masato smiled to himself. Kira took a hand up to wipe some of the cake off his face, only to throw it right at Masato's, this made Kira smile.

Masato looked down on Kira and said: "We are gonna get our stuff back, and when we do, I suggest that you all run" Masato got up from the ground, looked back at Kira and snarled.

Kira whimpered and hurriedly got off the floor and ran into the dancing crowd, so much for that perfect plan.

Ren slowly approached Masato, putting a hand on his shoulder, Masato turned around to look at Ren, who had to muffle a laugh at the sight. Masato noticed this and wiped his face in Ren's suit, combed his hair with his fingers, and tried to put his outfit back to normal, despite the cuts.

"So much for that information" Ren said, looking at Masato.

Masato nodded slowly: "I guess we'll just have to count on the others"

Ren nodded: "You know, you don't scare the kids that much, right?"

"If that is your sorry excuse of trying to make me happy, I would rather that you keep quiet" Masato said bluntly, trying to find a place to sit down.

Ren nodded slowly, and followed his blue haired friend. He would have to make his reminder of not pissing Masato off, even bigger. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.3K 563 22
You didn't anticipate being caught up in a chaotic situation. Growing up as a girl who moved houses annually, you were used to constant change until...
75.6K 2.5K 18
Kotobuki Reiji and yourself had been friends since you were both just children, that is until he had been accepted into Saotome Academy. Then one day...
24.7K 877 14
Anyone who works on anything even remotely related to the Dice Phantom Thief Case seems to run into nothing but misfortune, as the four detectives wo...
1.6K 89 22
Sora and her twin brother Subaru decide to pursue a life as an idol duet by enrolling in Saotome Academy - with the hope of getting a national debut...