Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.2: Never trust an Otori

Otoya and Tokiya were in the other end of the house, the color changing light made everything seem a little more fun than it probably was, but Otoya couldn't help but notice how Tokiya was bobbing his head a little to the beat of "funky town". They had been staying in the same spot since they left the others. At the gaming area. Yes there were a gaming area in this house, why, was a really good question, but then again it was Raging, what did they expect.

At some point of the evening they could have sweared that they heard Masato yell, but the music was too loud so maybe it was just their imagination.

They had shared a few moments of looking at possible hiding spots for their items, but without luck. Otherwise nothing really had happened at where they were, or that was until a voice behind them spoke:

"You two up for a game?"

They looked at eachother for a brief moment, and then turned around to see Eiichi and Eiji Otori.

"We don't want to play any other games than the one we are already playing with you" Tokiya stated, Otoya nodded in agreement.

"And what game might that be?" Asked Eiichi while he tried to look innocent, tried.

"Oh you know what game" Tokiya started, "Finding our stuff and getting out of here" he finished ready to walk away from the annoying duo.

Eiichi chuckled: "What if I told you that we could help you with that?"

Tokiya and Otoya exchanged a brief look, was this a trap? Yes it was, were they gonna jump into it? Yes they were,this might be their only chance of finding their stuff, but they were gonna outsmart the Otori brothers.

The two starish boys nodded at each other and turned their gaze to the brothers.

"What do you want us to do?" Otoya asked, a little uncertain.

Eiichi smiled wide: "Glad you asked"

Tokiya and Otoya visibly shivered, but followed the brothers when they started walking, stopping in front of a playstation 3, why was there even one of those here?

"Hope you two are up for a game" Eiji said smiling.

"Depends on the game" Tokiya said quite unsure.

"Ever heard about Smash Bros? Well you have now" Eiichi started, "So my thoughts were that we play in teams, if you win, we tell you where your things are, but if we win, you lose your clothes" he finished, smiling wickedly.

It took the two boys a moment to realize what Eiichi had just said.

"I'm not sure I heard you correctly" Tokiya started, "but did you ask us to strip if we lose?" He finished.

"It's only fair that way, isn't it?" Eiji asked, "I mean if we have to tell you where all of your stuff is, taking off your clothes is a small price to pay if you lose" He said with a sweet smile at the end.

For Tokiya and Otoya it made no sense, but they weren't gonna lose, not to these two, they briefly exchanged looks, and agreed that this was not gonna get them down.

They all got placed in front of the television in a far too soft couch, it was almost like it ate you, grabbed a controller each, chose a character and started the game, Tokiya and Otoya were the red team while Eiichi and Eiji were the blue team.

Now it might have been a good idea to mention that neither Tokiya or Otoya knew how to play, the people playing games in the Agency were Syo and Ai, sometimes others joined, but none of them played on a daily basis. However the boys were sure that they were gonna win, how good could these two be?

Apparently really good, like really good, Tokiya and Otoya didn't even get a chance to get a foot to the ground before they got KO'ed, they had lost every single round they had played,

not even getting a hang of the controls. The Otori siblings were monsters, more than they had ever imagined.

"Seems like the shining stars have lost to the mighty power of the heavens" Eiichi said while getting up from the couch.

Tokiya and Otoya knew what this meant, and like hell were they gonna let that happen, first they stole some of their most precious things, and now their clothes, no way.

Tokiya slowly leaned over to Otoya and whispered: "When I say go, we run, ok?"

Otoya nodded slowly, ready any moment.

Eiji proceeded to follow his older brother up from the soft couch, they both turned around to look at the two boys.

"Now a game is a game, and a promise is a promise" Eiji started.

"So now all that's left is for you to hand over your clothes" Eiichi finished for him.

"GO!" Tokiya yelled as he tried to get up from the couch with Otoya following, only to get sucked down in the soft cushions again.

"What the..." Otoya started, trying to get up again.

"We're stuck" Tokiya said realization hitting him, "but how?" He asked looking up at the Otori brothers who were both smiling in a weird way.

"Well our suits may look the same, but ours is from a different material, while yours, well it gets you stuck on the fabric of that couch" Eiichi explained smiling triumphantly.

Tokiya and Otoya looked at the brothers in disbelief, they had planned this from the start, they had no means of escaping, they were trapped. This was the end for the boys, not only were they gonna be humiliated, they didn't even have a chance to fight or run or anything.

"So now" Eiichi began reaching a hand down to Tokiya, Eiji doing the same to Otoya "Clothes" he finished.

Tokiya and Otoya unwillingly took their hands, exchanging a look of utter defeat.

They got off the couch, and without anyone saying anything, they had to do the only thing they could, run.

They ran as fast as they could into the crowd of people dancing to "funky town", ducking arms and trying to get away from the two Heavens members.

As they thought they were safe they stopped to breathe, the room was hot and the endless fake smoke that came from different places, didn't make it any easier to breathe. They looked at each other and smiled, they had successfully escaped, or so they thought, just as they thought they were in a safe place, a hand grabbed each of them, and dragged them out of the crowd, no matter how much they struggled, the hand kept a tight grip in each of them. Upon looking up at their captors, their eyes filled with shock and terror, it was Eiichi and Eiji. How had they been able to keep up with them? Apparently it wasn't so hard for the two brothers, and now they were doomed. This time they couldn't escape, so they had to keep their part of the deal. Otoya glanced at Tokiya, who looked like he were ready to kill a man, kinda scary actually. Otoya faced the floor when he took of the tight red suit and threw it in front of the Otoris, Tokiya did the same, and without a word they turned around to walk to a less crowded place.

Upon their stroll they met a lot of weird glances and awkward stares, but nothing was worse than knowing that they had lost to the Otori brothers of Heavens, they would have to live with that fact for the rest of their lives, and it was a disgusting thought. The fact that Tokiya was wearing boxers with small bears on them didn't make the situation any better, but that might have been the least of their worries.

"So what now?" Otoya asked as he placed himself in a chair behind a table.

"I guess we leave it to the others" Tokiya answered as he too sat down in a chair.

They both let out a long deep sigh, this night was far from over.