Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.5: The Dance off!

Natsuki was known to like cute things. Nagi was known for being rather cute. Natsuki didn't stop himself, when he saw something he found cute. Nagis legs were unfortunately to short to outrun the giant blonde. The chase had ended in Natsuki throwing himself at the short idol, throwing him up in the air, swinging him around and finally putting him down again.
"What are you doing you big dork?!" Nagi yelled at Natsuki as soon as his feet made contact with floor again.
"Ah, I'm so sorry, you were just so cute that I couldn't help myself" Natsuki said smiling.
Nagi scoffed at the tall blonde.
After a some time of silence between the two, Nagi said: "So aren't there something you would like to know?"
Natsuki looked confused at the young boy and asked: "Like what?"
Nagi sighed deeply and face palmed.
"Like where you stuff is" he said slowly and annoyed.
A light switched on in Natsuki's mind, and he said: "Oh yeah, I totally forgot that, I was so busy looking for the others, that I completely forgot our main goal"
Nagi sighed once more, was this guy for real?
"I wasn't gonna tell you anyway" The young idol said.
"Then why did you ask?" Natsuki asked dumbfounded.
Nagi was silent for a while, thinking his answer over, he had meant to tease the big dork, but with him being so oblivious, it was almost impossible.
"It doesn't matter" He finally said. "What is more important is why you are wearing those ugly ass glasses" He continued, referring to your pink flower patterned reading glasses, Natsuki was wearing due to his own being stolen.
"I mean I thought we stole yours" Nagi said confused.
"You did, but (y/n) was so kind to lend me these" Natsuki explained.
Nagi looked skeptically at the older idol.
"Can you even see anything with these?" Nagi said grabbing the glasses to look through the glass himself, he was certain that Natsuki used stronger glasses than this. But he never got an answer, because as he looked away from the glasses again, he didn't see Natsuki. Or it was his body and he looked just like him, but he was different somehow, his eyes were much colder.
"What the..." Nagi started, but was cut off by a fist slamming into the wall behind him. Nagi's eyes widened and he stared at the hole in the wall. Who was this guy?
The blonde leaned down against him and said: "Don't mock Natsuki" in a threatening voice.
Nagi gulped and stared at the man before him, and somehow got uttered: "Wh...who are you?"
The blonde stood up straight, looked directly at Nagi and said: "Satsuki, I'm the protector of Natsuki's emotions"
Nagi's face was filled with confusion, what was this, and how did it happen? Then it hit him, Natsuki had changed when he took his glasses, so maybe if he put them back on he would become normal again. It was worth a try. Nagi took the glasses in both hand and lunged towards Satsuki, but he was too short.
"Don't even think about it midget" Satsuki said coldly, smirking a little at Nagis failed attempt to turn him back.
Nagi looked up at the tall idol with a sour face, did he just call him midget? This guy was seriously a bully.
"I don't want you to talk to Natsuki again, you are too mean and unknowing, got it?" Satsuki said looking down at Nagi.
This made all feelings of fear and nervousness disappear from Nagis body, and they were replaced with anger instead.
"Ok, first of all, it was Natsuki who lunged himself at me, I wouldn't have talked to him otherwise" Nagi said, the last bit was a lie, it had been his plan from the start to tease the older idol, but that was not the point now.
"Second of all, I don't care who you are, nobody calls me a midget and get away with it" Nagi continued, earning an amused look from Satsuki.
"An third of all! Let us make a competition! If I win, I get to put your glasses back on" Nagi stated, pointing a finger at Satsuki.
"And if I win?" Satsuki asked intrigued.
"If you win, I tell you where your stuff is" Nagi said.
"Pfft, like I care about that" Satsuki said waving a hand at Nagi, "You gotta find a better prize" he stated.
"Ok then, you don't like the prize, but don't you think that Natsuki would be really sad and hurt if you never found your things, and knowing that he could have found them? I think he would be devastated" Nagi teased.
Satsuki's expression changed from non-caring too annoyed, the brat was right.
"Ok, then, it's a deal. What's the competition?" Satsuki asked defeated.
Nagi smirked and said: "I'm glad you asked. Since we are at a disco party, I thought we could compete with each other at dancing disco"
Satsuki's face turned into one of disgust, and he said: "And who should judge us?"
Nagi shrugged and turned around himself: "The audience" he said, referring to all the people in the room.
Satsuki stared around the room for a while, sighed and finally gave in with a: "fine"
Nagi smirked in triumph, this was perfect, there was no way Satsuki could win at this, he seemed to be a too awkward person for this.
Nagi made his way to the dancefloor swaying his hips to the beat of "Night Fever", with Satsuki following suit, with a growl plastered on his face.
The two idols soon owned the dance floor. Nagi had started out with an iconic move, 'the hustle' this was surely gonna put the taller idol out of competition, considering everything. But Nagi had underestimated Satsuki, as he answered with a 'the Russians are coming' pointing his knees towards each other, then away.
Nagi was taken aback by the move, as it was rather hard, and very well done, but he couldn't let that get him down, he had to win.
Nagi made the 'Giddy down' showing that just because he was small, he could still roll with the big guys.
Satsuki continued with a classic: 'the Disco point' pointing his index finger towards the floor, then towards the ceiling while rocking his hips.
People around them had slowly begun to look at them and their sick disco moves, no doubt they were professional dancers.
The two kept going with different moves back and forth between them till the song ended, but the fight was far from over, as the audience seemed to clap at them both. This was gonna be tougher than expected.