Chapter 4: Just follow the plan guys

"Now you guys, remember to follow the plan" you stated from your spot on Camus' lap.

You were all now currently parked on the parking lot in front of the address you had received from Shining, and there was no mistaking it, this was indeed the place of the disco party, you didn't even have to look, as you could hear the faint sound of "Let's groove" playing from the house.

The drive to the party house had taken about half an hour, and that was half an hour to much.

Ren and Masato had continued to bicker on the backseat, eventually apologising to each other because of Cecil being tired of listening to them. Camus had complained the whole ride that your ass was sharp, but you had made him shut up by threatening to cut his salary. Ranmaru had tried to ignore all of you, but that was easier said than done. Natsuki had hugged Syo so tightly that he turned blue from lack of oxygen. Otoya had been bored and tried getting Tokiya to do something with him, but it had ended in Tokiya ignoring him completely and Otoya half crying in a corner. Reiji had for once concentrated on driving, and Tomochika had been very calm during the drive too.

You had arrived about five minutes ago, before you could enter you had to start Ai up again, and go through your plan at least three times for everybody to understand it.

The Plan was the following: You would all enter the house one or two at a time, not drawing too much attention, once you were all in, you would continue to walk around, trying to locate your missing items and Haruka, you would stay in groups of two to three, and no matter how hard it was, you could absolutely not let Raging and Heavens know of your presence right from the start, no matter what.

You looked at the boys again and said: "Understood? No sensational scenes" they all nodded at you.

You then all proceeded to get out of the car, and walk towards the building.

Now you really believed that the boys had understood the plan you had put together, and you really thought that they were gonna follow through. But then again, this was Starish and Quartet Night, to think that you still haven't learned your lesson was unbelievable.

As you all reached the door, it was too late for you to stop them. Reiji and Otoya swung the door open just as the chorus of "September" started playing. They started walking into the colored and bright room, rocking their hips to the beat, in their flashy green and red suits, with the rest of the boys following. You and Tomochika were left at the door, face dropping to the floor, this was not gonna end well.

From up above on a balcony surrounding the whole party hall, seven boys, all wearing the same dark blue disco outfit similar to that of Starish and Quartet Night's, were looking down, observing the grand entrance of Shining Agency's two most popular bands.

"Do they think we are idiots?" the smallest of the boys said in an annoyed tone.

"Tsk" one of the boys started, "they probably do" he finished, looking away from the flamboyant scene.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that now, Yamato" the only guy with glasses stated.

"Huh? And what do you mean with that? Eiichi" Yamato asked rather annoyed by being corrected.

"What I mean is, that I think that they are well aware of our presence, and they want to make us aware of theirs, so they might not be that stupid after all. This is getting interesting" Eiichi stated with a wicked smile at the end.

"If I may add something" one of the boys with dark hair and yellow eyes said.

"Be my guest" Eiichi said, turning to the boy.

"By the look of Quartet Night's Manager's face, I don't think that was planned, at all" the dark haired boy said, looking down at you.

All the boy's attention turned to you and your jaw dropping face, you were mentally screaming, most of all wanting to strangle each and every one of the boys.