Chapter 2: But, why?

"Raging Otori, but how?" You asked not believing the words that stood before you.
"That is indeed a very good question miss (l/n)" Shining said while swirling around in circles,
"and here is the answer" he said as he stopped his twirling and pointed at you with an over excited grin.
You all looked at him in anticipation, waiting for him to reveal how in the whole wide world Raging Otori had managed to do that.
Shining looked at you all with a grin, took in a deep breath and said: "In the past few days you have all been very busy" he stopped to look you all over again, as to see if you were all listening. Confirming that you were, he continued with big arm movements: "and with you all being busy, it isn't very hard to sneak in here, and out again, without you noticing, since you haven't been around" he stopped again expecting some kind of reaction, but all he got was your confused expressions literally asking: How?
Noticing your facial expressions he spun around dramatically and continued: "Raging wasn't alone about this" he looked over his shoulder to meet your expecting eyes, you were all demanding an explanation and Shining was dragging it out. He smiled, chuckled and said: "Heavens helped him with it" he turned his body fully around to meet your jaw dropping faces, and you all let out a synchronized: "HEAVENS?!"
Shining nodded, clearly satisfied with your reaction.
"But how?" Masato demanded, asking what you were all thinking.
"Didn't I just tell you?" Shining started pointing at Masato, "You have all been busy, therefore not noticing your missing items, or Heavens sneaking in here, before you needed them" he finished looking all of you over again, looking quite satisfied with the whole situation, he was clearly hiding something.
You all stood in silence for a while, had you really not noticed Heavens? Or your precious items missing until now?
"When did they do it?" Otoya asked, clearly confused by the situation, you all nodded and waited for an answer.
"Yesterday, and probably in the night too" a familiar voice confirmed from the door.
You all turned around to see Ringo and Ryuya standing there, looking just as down as the rest of you, perhaps they had been victims to the crime too. No, they had definitely been victims to the crime too, as Ringo were missing his long curly pink wig.
"In the night?" Syo asked a little put off by Ringo's appearance and the statement he had just received.
"Yes, in the night, as some of us are missing items that we use all day around" Ryuya said looking all of you over, receiving a few glares.
"But how did they manage to kidnap Haruka?" Cecil asked still confused by it all, you all nodded agreeing with the young prince, stealing items was probably easy enough, but kidnapping a person, not so much.
"That is an excellent question Mr. Aijima" Shining exclaimed making you all aware of his presence again, "and we have come to the conclusion that Miss. Nanami isn't the type of person to put up a lot of struggle, or that she simply were too tired to grab a hold of the situation" he said looking at your saddened faces. Had they really managed to kidnap Haruka right in front of you? And none of you had been able to do anything? It was unbelievable, but sadly, true.

It was silent for a while, all of you had to swallow the fact that you had been too busy to help your friend, or yourselves.
Natsuki was the one to break the silence with a question that wasn't all that important considering the situation, but at least your curiosity would be stilled: "Ryuya-sensei I have a question for you" he started silently. Ryuya nodded for Natsuki to continue, "Well, it occurs to me that you and Ringo-sensei have been robbed too. While it's easy to see what Ringo-sensei is missing, what about you?" He said, earning a defeated sound and a slight glare from Ringo, and a deep sigh from Ryuya.
Ryuya looked up at all of you with an annoyed expression and said with an irritated voice: "They stole the keys to my motorcycle" you all felt sorry for your teachers, Heavens had really crossed the line.

"But Shining, there is something I simply don't understand by this whole situation" Tokiya said turning his attention to the said man.
"And what may that be, Mr. Ichinose?" Shining said in a wondering voice looking at Tokiya.
"Why?" He simply stated.
And that was actually a pretty good question, why would Raging and Heavens go through all this trouble? Was it to take Haruka? No, it had to be something else, considering the fact that they took something from all of you.
Shining put a finger to his chin as if he was thinking hard about something, he let out at long hum, making you all stare at him in anticipation, suddenly he shot his hand in the air and yelled: "To ruin our careers of course!"
You all looked a Shining for a moment, was he serious, would they really do all of this just to ruin your careers? The answer was: Yes they would.
"If you think about it" Shining started "You have all been robbed off something that have a great deal for your career or personal life" he continued looking at you with a smile "Some of you have lost things that effect your looks, some of you have lost things that result in you not being able to work, and some of you have lost things, that if they were to be made public it would ruin your image" he finished, the realisation hitting all of you like an avalanche.
"We got to get our stuff back" Reiji stated.
"Well that is quite obvious now, don't you think?" Ranmaru asked with an annoyed voice.
"You're so mean Ran-Ran, I was just trying to help" Reiji wailed out, putting his head on your shoulder fake crying. You started patting him on the back saying: "There there, don't listen to the big scary man with fake eyes" smiling slyly at Ranmaru, who sent you a soul piercing glare.
"But Reiji is right, we have to get our things, and the little lamb back, before they use them against us" Ren said looking around, earning nods of agreement from all of you.
"But how?" Tomochika asked sounding rather defeated "We don't know where they are" she finished looking expectantly at all of you.
"Not so fast Miss. Shibuya!" Shining yelled out swinging around from side to side. You all looked irritated at him, all being rather tired of his long explanations, and waited for him to get to the point.
"I happen to know exactly where they are, and how to get there, but!" Shining said holding a finger up in the air.
"But what?" Camus asked rather irritated at the current situation, him not getting his daily dose of sugar wasn't a pretty thing, and it was starting to show.
"Buuut it requires a plan to get there!" Shining stated excitedly.
"What kind of plan?" Tokiya asked rather annoyed, with a facial expression that could make children cry.
Ringo sensed that you were all getting rather annoyed with Shining dragging it all out, so he decided to take over.
"You see, we have found out that Raging will be hosting a party tonight, and we think that that would be the perfect time for you to infiltrate the place, find your things and Nanami and get out again. If you are lucky they won't notice you, but I highly doubt it" Ringo explained a little uncertain at the last part.
"We aren't that stupid, we'll figure it out, right guys?" Syo said encouragingly, you all nodded in response, a little offended by Ringo's missing faith in you.
"Ringo-sensei, what kind of party is it?" Masato asked clearly wondering what he had to wear.
Before Ringo had a chance to answer Shining jumped in and said all too excited: "I'm glad you asked Mr. Hijirikawa!" Twirling around again, "you see the theme of the party isn't one you stumble upon very often anymore" he continued, now having gained everybody's attention.
"The theme for the party is" he dragged the last word out, having you all wait like small kids at Christmas.
"Hurry up and tell us already!" Ranmaru yelled in annoyance.
"DISCO!" Shining screamed out throwing his upper body back and his hands in the air.
You all blinked a couple of times, thinking you had heard the man wrong, but you hadn't, the theme were indeed disco.
"You gotta be joking" Tokiya said in a serious tone, not believing the headmaster.
"The disco is dead" you said furrowing your brows.
"That's what I thought too, but no, the old man still got it in him!" Shining exclaimed referring to Raging.
You all exchanged looks for a second, was it really worth it?
"Do you expect us to join a party with a disco theme?" Camus asked in an all to cold and calm voice, that would even make the devil feel unpleasant.
"That is exactly what I'm saying Mr. Camus" Shining said with a big grin, as he started laughing.
You all looked defeatedly at each other, you really had no choice but to do as Shining said if you wanted to save Haruka and get your things back.
"If Heavens aren't gonna ruin our reputation, this sure is" Ai said in a motionless voice.
You all nodded in agreement, this was gonna be hell. Disco hell.