Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.4: Beware! Drunks and cats on the dancefloor

Poor Cecil had been dragged off with Syo and Natsuki. And even though you had specifically told them to stay together, he had lost them. Not that you had been any better, but he didn't know that. And now he was complete and utterly alone on the big colorshifting disco dancefloor. Or so he thought. A shadow had been illuminating behind him for quite a while now, and it had decided to make its presence known.
"You seem to be lost in this maze of people and colors" a voice said behind him.
But upon turning around, he couldn't really see who was talking, after all, the room was big, and full of people.
"But don't be afraid, the stars will show you the way to your friends" the voice continued, this time from another place.
Cecil turned around again, and suddenly stood face to face with another person. Shion Amakusa.
Cecil's facial expression shifted from wonder to unamused, of all people it had to be Shion who had found him in this maze of people. "
"No thanks, I have the muses to guide me" Cecil said while turning around to go look for some of the others.
"Wrong way" Shion calmly said.
Cecil stopped in his tracks to look over his shoulder and back at the white haired idol.
"How do you know?" Cecil asked skeptically.
"Because that is th way you just came from, remember, you turned around to look for me, thus making you face another way" Shion said matter of factly.
Cecil's cheeks turned a light pink color, which now was more obvious, due to the lack of his concealer.
"I knew that" he whispered almost inaudible.
"Sure you did" Shion answered with a small smirk.
Cecil was about to turn around again, and walk in a different direction, when he was stopped once again by the calm idol.
"The stars will guide you to your friends" he said once again.
"You already told me that" Cecil started, "And I have already told you that I don't need your stars, I have my muses" he stated.
"I don't think you get what I'm saying" Shion said calmly.
Cecil looked dumbfounded at the boy, what was there not to get?
"I get what you are saying, you want me to follow the stars, but there are no stars in here" Cecil said, trying to make things make sense.
Shion didn't say anything, but just pointed a finger towards the ceiling. As Cecil looked up, he spotted a road of those glow in the dark star stickers, colorshifting even. His cheeks got a little bit redder at this.
"They may not lead to your friends, but you can follow that trail, they all lead to the same place, the center of the building" Shion explained.
Cecil just nodded. He felt kind of stupid for not accepting the idols help, but he had never thought him to be the literal type. At times like this, his formal upbringing had thought him to be polite and apologise, and maybe offer an apology gift.
"I apologise for my rudeness" Cecil started,  "Please accept this as a gift" he finished, showing his hands in front of him, they were filled with candy. Where he got the candy, or where he had kept it in that skin tight suit, Shion didn't want to know.
The pale idol, accepted the candy, better to get it over with, than arguing with the young prince.
As he had taken the candy from Cecil's hands, he kept staring at him in a weird manner, but Shion got the idea, he wanted him to eat the candy. Every fiber in Shions body told him not to do it, it could be poisonous, or even worse, it could be orange flavored, he despised orange flavored candy.
But the piercing look Cecil's clear green eyes emitted was to hard to argue with, and he knew that he had to do it. He unwrapped one of the pieces, and popped it in his mouth, it was strawberry flavored. Cecil looked pleased, and Shion thought that he might have gotten out of this easily. But then he felt a weird sensation, it was like his blood began to boil, and he suddenly felt a rush of energy flowing through him.
"Cecil-san, where did you get this candy?" Shion asked wide eyed, he didn't really want to know, but he had to.
"Camus-senpai gave it to me, why? Is it bad?" Cecil explained.
All Shion did was shake his head, he had so much energy that he couldn't control his speech. He suddenly grabbed the foreign idol by the hand, and dragged him along with him, almost running through the maze of dancing people.
"Shion-san, what are you doing?" He asked bewildered, and trying to follow the ladder.
But Shion didn't answer, he was determined to get some of this energy out of his body, and he knew just how, they had to dance.
Shion stopped and swung Cecil out on the dancefloor with him.
"Shion-san!" Cecil managed to get out, but he stopped as he saw the purple eyed idol dancing disco to "Born to be alive". He didn't have time for this, he had to find the others, and their missing things, what had gotten into Shion? Was it the candy? What had Camus done to it this time?
Shion didn't seem to pay much attention to Cecil, he was to busy dancing. So Cecil saw his chance to flee, only that he didn't count on that Shion was keeping an eye on him, he wasn't gonna let him find their things. As Cecil tried to move away, Shion said: "Hey Cecil, look what I got" in a teasing manner. Cecil turned around to look at Shion, and in his hands he held a cat toy, God knows where he got that from. Cecil had to restrain every muscle in his body to not jump at the toy, this was one of the habits that had never left him after he had been a cat. Shion noticed that the brown haired idol didn't react, so he started swinging the toy from side to side. This made Cecil's eyes grow wide. Shion saw his chance and threw the toy across the room, as far away as possible from the hidden things, with Cecil almost flying after. It had been stupid of him to tell him to follow the stars, they would almost lead him directly to their stolen belongings. Good thing he had now avoided that disaster. Now he could dance in peace.