Chapter 3: Spandex and heels on wheels

A lot of things had to be prepared for you all to go to Raging's disco party. The most important thing being the clothes. It was very important to fit into the disco theme, and of course Shining had it all ready. So while Ringo and Ryuya were preparing a car for you, Shining led you all to one of the training rooms, where 13 bright and colorful outfits were waiting for you.
You all let out a displeased snort upon seeing the flashy outfits, you had only seen the clothes and it was already hell.
But even though the outfits were absolutely horrendous, Shining had given it some thought, as they appeared to be in different colors, each representing one of you.
You and Tomochika headed to what seemed to be the only two female suits, looked it over, then at each other, and made a disgusted face. Surely the disco would have some better fashion, but Shining was gonna enjoy himself and he probably wanted everybody to look their worst.
"This sucks" you stated bluntly, earning nods and hums of agreement from the others.
"Come on (y/n)-chan, let's go to another room so we can get this over with" Tomochika said with a deep sigh.
"Why are going to another room?" Otoya asked, clearly not understanding why you had to do that.
This earned him a slight chuckle from Ren, who then walked over to the confused boy, put a hand on his shoulder, and said: "Ikki, they are girls, and no matter how much any of us want to see them change, they simply won't do that with us"
You could see the realisation hitting Otoya as his face turned into a shade almost as red as his hair, and he understood his mistake. He looked at both you and Tomochika, who were clearly not amused by Ren's comment, bowed his head and apologised.
You both waved your hands, and headed out of the room, leaving the boys there.

It was now clear to you why the disco had died.
This clothes were unbelievably tight and itchy. The spandex clung to your bodies like glue, and it was surprisingly hard to breathe.
You looked yourself over in the mirror, at least the (f/c) color suited you.
You and Tomochika's outfits were identical, except for the color, it consisted of high waisted tight shorts with a big white belt, tall and long white plateau shoes that reached your knees, and a shirt that showed of your stomach, with long flowy sleeves, it was open down in a v-neck, that showed a little too much cleavage to your liking, but that was how it was. You looked over at Tomochika who was struggling with her shorts, those things were just too damn tight. You sighed deeply as you looked over at a table, Shining hadn't forgotten anything, he of course had picked out accessories too, they weren't as bad as they could have been, but the glow in the dark nail polish were a tad to much. But you had no choice but to put it on.
While helping Tomochika with the last finishing touches to catch the disco look, you couldn't help but wonder what kind of clothes the boys were going to wear, but thinking about it just sent a chill down your spine, if it were just as bad as yours, you didn't want to see it.
Tomochika looked at you, then at herself in the mirror, she adjusted the 'peace' necklace you were both wearing, made sure the big earings were in place, puffed her hair a little, and checked her nail polish over again.

She then looked at you again and asked: "Are you ready?"
You sighed deeply and said: "As ready as I can be in this get up" you looked at her with dead eyes, she nodded understandingly.
You both walked to the door, taking a few deep breaths mentally preparing ourselves for the night to come.
When you entered the hallway the sight that met you was out of this world.
All the boys were wearing matching outfits in different colors, it was a one piece suit with the same flowy sleeves as yours, the legs were the same, and they all had an incredibly large
v-neck reaching right above their belly button. Their shoes appeared to have a little heel and they were all wearing a 'peace' necklace, similar to that of you and Tomochika's, and of course that horrible glow in the dark nail polish in their respective color.

You had to look away to avoid falling to the floor in laughter, this was too much, Shining had really done it this time. Tokiya and Masato stared at you with hateful eyes, but you couldn't take it seriously due to that enormous v-neck, and basically everything else.
Upon taking a closer look at the boys, you noticed that one stood out. Again you had to hold back your laughs, but this was too much, Ranmaru was wearing a purple eyepatch over his right eye, probably to cover for his missing contact, but this just made it all worse.
"You look like a freaking pirate, Kurosaki" you said between laughs.
"Shut up woman, my missing contact is totally ruining my aesthetics, and I'm not going out without it, so it's this or no me" He stated in an irritated voice.
It took awhile for you and Tomochika to stop laughing, but as soon as you did, Ren said with a smirk: "You two look surprisingly good despite what you are wearing, Ladies" you weren't really surprised by the boy's comment,, so you just rolled your eyes and averted your gaze to Ai, who seemed to be the only one rather ok with this, probably due to his current lack of emotions.

"What a relief, you're all ready" a voice sounded from the end of the hallway.
You all turned around to meet Ringo and Ryuya walking towards you.
"We just made the car ready for you, but" Ringo started, "there is a tiny problem" he finished putting his hands together.
"And what might that problem be, Ringo-sensei?" Cecil asked.
"Well you see" he started out slowly, "we were able to find a car with a lot of seats, but not enough seats" he continued, earning confused expressions from all of you, "so we decided that some of you have to sit on each other" he trailed off a little scared of your reactions.
"EH?!" You all let out.
"And who do you suppose that should be?" Syo asked confused.
"Well we thought you could figure that out yourself" Ryuya said while searching for something in his pocket, "you are professionals after all" he stated, taking his hand up from his pocket throwing an item at Reiji. Reiji was caught a little off guard, but managed to catch the item, he held it up for closer inspection, and it turned out to be a set of keys.
"Kotobuki, you're driving since you're the only one with a legal driving license here" Ryuya explained.
"Yes, yes, leave it to me" Reiji said with a wink, that made you all sweatdrop.
"Well then, I call shotgun" Tomochika stated rather fast.
"Wai-wait, Tomo-chan are you just gonna leave me with these guys?" You asked in frustration.
"Sorry (y/n)-chan, but I'm not sitting on anybody in this costume, or on any other occasion" she stated giving you an apologetic look.
You huffed and turned to Ringo.
"How many seats are there left if we don't count the two front seats in?" You asked.
Ringo put a finger to his chin, thought for a moment and then said in a happy voice: "ten"
"So that means that three of us have to sit on another person" you stated to make sure.
"That is exactly right (l/n)" Ryuya stated rather bluntly.
"I vote for the manager, Syo-chan and Cecil-chan to be those three" Reiji said in an over excited voice Lifting three fingers in the air. The three of you turned to look at him.
"And why do you think that Kotobuki-senpai?" Cecil asked with his eyes narrowed clearly not satisfied with the situation.
"Because, you are some of the youngest and probably also some of the lightest" he stated rather bluntly looking at you with big eyes. Was this guy really 25?
Your eyes made a twitch, but just as you were about to protest, Ranmaru said: "For once I agree with Reiji" the three of you now turned your attention to the eyepatched man, was he for real?
But before any of you got a saying in this, all the others nodded in agreement.
"That sounds about right Rei-chan" Natsuki said while nodding.
You, Cecil and Syo looked at each other with a look of complete and utter betrayal.
"Now let's get this party started" Otoya said eagerly as he started heading to the door hands in the air, and with the others following right behind him, you, Cecil and Syo in the back mumbling out a defeated: "yeah"

As you reached the car, you all stopped, while it was clear who was sitting in the front, and who was sitting on another person, you still hadn't figured out where the rest of you had to sit, or who you had to sit on.
Reiji turned around and said with a beaming smile: "So I have been thinking"
"Oh no, here he goes again" Camus said rolling his eyes.
"Myu-chan that's mean" Reiji pouted, "but anyway, I think Otoyan and Toki should sit in the two seats behind me and Tomo-chan" he said, earning nods from Otoya and Tokiya, being rather pleased that they didn't have to deal with the rest of you.
"And what about the rest of us?" Masato asked, looking a little displeased, probably due to the cold evening wind, and Ren standing extremely close to him.
"I thought that, Myu-chan, RanRan and Na-chan could be in the three seats behind Toki and Otoyan" Reiji said, you all nodded. "And then RenRen, MasaMasa and AiAi could be in the three seats in the back" he finished. You all nodded in agreement, it sounded pretty alright, no complaints and all, but aren't you forgetting something?
Syo cleared his throat and asked: "What about me, Cecil and (y/n)?"
Reiji looked at Syo, then turned around, unlocked the car and said: "I figured you would be able to handle the situation best yourself" and got in.
That ass, he just didn't want to feel the wrath of any of you.
"If you want Lady, my lap is always here" Ren said smirking at you.
You looked disgusted at him and said: "Thanks, but no thanks, I think I'll be fine with Camus" looking sternly at Camus.
"And what do you mean by that woman?" Camus asked clearly wondering why he was the one you had to sit on.
"I mean what I'm saying Camus, I'm sitting on you whether you like it or not, and if you have any complaints, I'm cutting your salary" you said looking up at the tall man. He looked down on you, scoffed and said: "If your ass is sharp I'm throwing you off"
"My ass is perfect" you huffed.
"That it is" Ren mumbled under his breath earning an elbow to the side from Masato.
"Now get in the car" you ordered Camus, who unwillingly obeyed.
As you were both placed in the car, Ranmaru got in sitting beside you and Camus, you could already feel that this was gonna be a long ride.
"Then I'll take Syo-chan" Natsuki said as he threw himself at the small boy lifting him up in the air.
"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down!" Syo yelled frantically. Natsuki did as he was asked, placed Syo down and went into the car, with Syo reluctantly following him.
That now left Cecil back with Ren, Masato and Ai.
"Cecil, to make this less awkward for all of us, why don't you just lay yourself down on all of us?" Masato asked.
"And how is that less awkward?" Ren asked not following his blue haired roommate, but he didn't get an answer as Cecil answered: "That sounds fine to me"
Ren shrugged and got in the car first, Ai then placed himself beside him, a mistake he would soon regret.
"So, since I can't sit with any of the ladies, I guess you will do, Mikaze" Ren said teasingly and added a smirk.
Ai just merely looked at him, then straight ahead, you all heard a robotic voice say: "Shutting down" and Ai's head dropped down.
As Masato got in the car he looked at Ai, then at Ren and said: "You idiot, we haven't even started the car yet, and you already made Mikaze-senpai shut down"
"Maybe he shut down because of your face" Ren stated bluntly, referring to Masato's make up free face.
That made Masato gasp loudly, and if looks could kill, Ren would have been dead and buried already.
Cecil then proceeded to throw himself at the three boys in the back, shifting to make himself comfortable.
"Look Masato, sorry about the face comment" Ren started, ignoring Cecil's shifting.
Masato looked up at him and said: "You know what Jinguji, I don't think it was my face, but rather your dull hair"
Ren almost fell out of the seat of pure chok.
"I thought we weren't mentioning that" he said clearly offended.
"Funny, so did I" Masato shot back, as he turned his head to look out the window.
Cecil had finally found a comfortable way of laying, and with him ready, you were now all as ready as you could be to this horrible night of disco.
Reiji put the keys in the keyhole, and you all heard, and felt, the rumbling of the engine starting.
"Off we go, to the land of disco!" Reiji said cheerfully from the front, as the car started rolling out of the parking lot in front of the Agency.