For Eternity (Vampire! 2p! It...

By DreamsForDays313

Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's... More

Chapter One - Kidnapped
Chapter Two - An Explanation
Chapter Three - Meeting
Chapter Four - Introductions and Drama
Chapter Five - Freedom?
Chapter Six - An Old Friend
Chapter Seven - A Model and Returning "Home"
Chapter Eight - Girl Time
Chapter Nine - I Need to Do What?
Chapter Ten - Phenomenal Acting My Lady
Chapter Eleven - A Hangover and Not Caring
Chapter Twelve - First Day of Freedom
Chapter Thirteen - A Day in the Life of a Runway Diva
Chapter Fourteen - Hitting Rock Bottom
Chapter Fifteen - Ah Ha!
Chapter Sixteen - The Clandestine Past
Chapter Seventeen - Matt's Step-Father
Chapter Eighteen - My Brother's Advice Is the Best.
Chapter Nineteen - Plotting
Chapter Twenty - A Musical Jerk
Chapter Twenty-one - The Last Few Touches
Chapter Twenty-two - The Cold Shoulder Returns
Chapter Twenty-three - The Big Day: Part One
Chapter Twenty-four - The Big Day: Part Two
Chapter Twenty-five - The Big Day: Part Three
Chapter Twenty-six - The Big Day: Part Four
Chapter Twenty-seven - Possible Regrets?
Chapter Twenty-eight - Well Would You Look at That?
Chapter Twenty-nine - Be Blunt With Style
Chapter Thirty - Baby Shower
Chapter Thirty-one - I'm Not Letting Her Go.
Chapter Thirty-two - Complications
Chapter Thirty-three - Don't Cry
Extra #1 - A Nightmare
Extra #2 - Matchmaking
Extra #3 - Matt's Background and the Vampire 2p FACE Family Origins
Extra #5 - Career Day
Extra #6 - First Love
Extra #7 - Gil Learns About the Birds and the Bees

Extra #4 - I'm Sorry.

868 44 148
By DreamsForDays313

~Voting is over! The winner will be announced in the author's note!~

        You were sitting at the base of the tree where you had reunited with Matt only weeks before getting married to Luciano. It was early in the morning, the sun having just began to peak out over the top of the hills and trees off in the distance. You're legs were crisscrossed as you sat with your back leaning against the trunk of the tree. Tears of anger streaked down you cheeks as you recounted the fight you had with Luciano just before going to bed. He was nagging you about your eating habits as of recently. You had grown quiet the sweet tooth during your pregnancy, which you were now five months and three weeks into. Before bed you had grown accustomed to eating something sugary to satisfy you and your child's taste, but your husband didn't care for this little ritual and decided to confront you about it.

        With being the hormonal pregnant young woman you are, you stormed off, telling him that you hated him before leaving with a slam of the door. You had run out of the castle, and no one of course stopped you since you were the queen. There was also the fact that you looked very pissed off and no one, not even the human servants dared to block your way. You had stopped running after a while due to the extra weight you were caring and walked yourself to the only place that you knew brought you comfort: the waterfall. So, that brings us up to the present.

         What were you to do? You didn't want to go back to the castle, and you were tired. You didn't want to fall asleep here for a second time in your life. There were many things you didn't want to do at the moment, but there was one thing you wanted and that was to be comforted by someone you could trust. You carefully lifted your hands to your face to wipe away the tears on your cheeks.

        "Stupid Luciano... I can eat whatever I want... You can't tell me what to do..." you mumbled to yourself grumpily.

         "He's just looking out for you, you know?" a very familiar voice said to you from the bushes.

         You jumped a bit and then glared at the man emerging from the thick foliage. "Can you stop sneaking up on me?! You damn near gave me a heart attack just now Matt!"

        He chuckled. "I didn't mean to scare you. I figured you heard me from Kuma stomping all around the place."

        Said fluffy polar bear walked out of the bushes like Matthieu had down and approached you. He nuzzled his cool, wet nose into your neck in an affectionate way. He was trying to calm you down by doing the one thing he knew you couldn't help but smile at, which was him acting all sweet and cute. You rubbed the top of his head as a small giggled slipped past your lips while he rubbed his soft, furry face against your cheek. Matt let a smile make its way onto his face as you watched your anger melt away.

        "He sent you here, didn't he?" you asked as you tried to stand up.

        "If by 'he' you mean Luciano, then yes, he did," Matt replied as he helped you up.

        "Thanks..." you grumbled out after a yawn.

        "You're welcome."

        "... I'm not going back. I hope you know that."

        "(Y/n), come on. You're tired. I'm tired. Everyone is tired, even Kuma. Don't be difficult this early in the morning."

        "No, I'm not going back."

        "It's the easy way or my way, and I'd hate to have to use chloroform on you while you're pregnant. Now, you can either get on Kuma's back without another word, or you can have me drug you and take you back to the castle. It's your choice."

        You were silent as you sent your blond friend a glare. You went to get on Kuma's back, Matt having to help you because of your somewhat large stomach. The French-Canadian then set off in the direction of the castle, Kuma and you following him without protest. The somewhat long walk back was silent except for the chirping of the birds fluttering about the trees and the small woodland creatures wondering about. Matt decided to break the silence between him and you finally.

         "He's worried sick about you, you know?"

         "You're just saying that..."

         "I mean it (n/n). As soon as he saw you leave the gates he sent for me. He didn't even set up a meeting like he had the first time you had run away. He had me come straight to your shared bedroom and told me what to do from there."

         "He did?"

         "Yes, he did. I'm fairly sure that he's still awake right now too. He seemed adamant on not sleeping until he got to apologize to you."

        "Really?"

        "Mhm."

        You looked down at Kuma's back. You made Luciano worry about you. Perhaps it was just your unpredictable mood swings that caused you to become so upset with him. You decided that you would need to apologize to him as well. After making it back to the castle, Matt walked you up to yours and Luciano's shared bedroom. Luciano must have been pacing the room because the steady sound of footsteps could be heard from out in the hallway. He helped you slide off of Kuma's back and opened one of the doors for you to go in. He closed it behind him, leaving you and Luciano alone.

        Your husband was over by the king sized bed at the moment and was in the middle of a pace. He stopped and turned to face you, his eyes showing just how tired he was. He opened his arms for you and you didn't hesitate to cross the room to get to him. Your arms wrapped around his neck as he picked you up bridal style before bringing you both to sit on the couch. He sat you in his lap sideways so that your stomach wouldn't be in the way while he hugged. You rested your head on his shoulder as you cried.

        He shushed you soothingly before kissing your forehead. "(Y/n), bella... I'm so sorry. I should have left well enough alone and let you eat what you wanted. You have to understand that I only want the best for you and the baby. I was just so concerned over your sugar intake and how it would effect the baby."

        You nodded and hugged him back. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gotten upset with you like I did. My hormones got the best of me, and I lost it. I could never hate you Luci. I love you too much to ever mean that."

         "Is all forgiven then?" he asked as he tilted your head up by your chin.

         "Of course."

         "Bene mia dea."

         He leaned in and captured your lips in a sweet and tender kiss. You kissed back as soon as your lips made contact with his. You threaded your fingers in his hair, being careful to not touch his curl. He poked the tip of his tongue out of his mouth and swiped you bottom lip with it, asking for entrance. You responded by opening you mouth enough for him to slip his tongue in, which he did. He wrestled with yours for a bit before pulling away to allow you to breath. A thing trail of saliva was connecting the two of you. You wiped it away with your fingers and then wiped them on your pants. He smiled at you and kissed your nose, to which you gave him an eskimo kiss in return.

        You suddenly gave a pained expression. Luciano immediately grew concerned and hugged you closer to him. He rubbed your shoulder that was farthest from him.

        "Are you okay amore?"

        "Yeah... The baby just kicked fairly hard is all." You gave another pained expression as the baby kicked again.

        "Are you sure you're okay?"

        "No..."

        Luciano didn't seem to know what to do until an idea came to him. He repositioned you so that you were facing the same way he was, your back being against his chest. His one arm was settled around your hips just below your ever so slowly growing stomach. The hand on his other arm settled on your stomach and rubbed soothing circles on it. You leaned back into his hold and enjoyed his gesture, as did the baby who began to calm down with its kicking. You sighed as the baby finally stopped kicking. Luciano continued to rub your stomach still to keep the baby and you soothed.

        "It seems that the baby really likes their Daddy," you said quietly as you turned your head to look at your husband.

        "Mmm, it seems so. That or the presence of the both of us interacting in such a calm manner with each other makes them happy."

        Your eyes widened a bit. "Oh, this baby is a clever child already..."

        "Hmm? What do you mean?"

        "When you and I were fighting earlier, it was kicking me like crazy. I thought it was just because I didn't get to have that piece of cake I wanted, but apparently they were doing that to try to get me to make up with you and to relax."

        "They take after you then in terms of intelligence."

        "Please. They get it from you as well. That and their stubbornness."

        "I am not stubborn."

        "Yes you are."

        "No I'm not!"

        "Yes you ar- OW!"

        "... Did the baby kick hard again?"

        "Yes..."

        "Would you like me to rub your stomach again?"

        "Yes please, if you don't mind."

        "For you, I'll never mind helping you cara mia~."

~Author's Note~

DreamsForDays here! Sorry that this one is shorter than the other three extras, but at least this one is on time! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter that contains a bit of fluff between Reader-chan and Luciano. Let's get the translations out of the way now.

Translations: All Italian

Bella - Beautiful

Bene mia dea. - Good my goddess.

Amore - Love

Cara mia - My dear

That should be all of them! Now, the moment you've all been waiting for. I present to you all the winner of the voting process for which story I should write next!

~Monster! 2p! Various x Famous! Reader~

The Monster! 2p! Various x Famous! Reader came in at first place with seven votes with the Zombie Apocalypse Boyfriend Scenarios: 2p Hetalia in second place with six votes! So, once with story is done, I'll possibly be taking about a week break from writing and then will begin posting chapters to the winning story. Thanks to everyone who voted! Thanks for reading! Feedback in the comments is always appreciated! Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 26
It has been a year since you moved to England, but your quiet afternoon is interrupted by a surprise party held by your human and "country" friends...
785 28 6
It was just a rumor. Everyone knew that. It was just a rumor that personifications of nations existed. Nevertheless, its existence had proven too clo...
17.6K 231 20
4-12-18 Edit: Fixing spelling and grammatical errors and well as formatting style. Unknown what day I will be finished. This book of reader inserts c...
7.4K 326 30
This is the sequel to Ultimately Unlucky. The main character and her sister were able to successfully escape from the school alive, but for a price. ...