Adrianna's Dragon

By JerrySkell

Adrianna was the most notorious pickpocket and thief in the Imperial City. Her career ended when she was caug... More

Chapter 1 The River Gate
Chapter 2 Den of Thieves
Chapter 3 Between a rock and a hard place
Chapter 4 Aunt Kaitlyn
Chapter 5 Uncle Mortimer
Chapter 6 Midsummer's Ball
Chapter 7 Across the Wide Ocean
Chapter 8 Egg
Chapter 9 The Peninsula
Chapter 10 Witch
Chapter 11 Camping Out
Chapter 12 Dragon Riders
Chapter 13 Sedition
Chapter 14 Making a Home
Chapter 15 The Plan
Chapter 16 The Lock Up
Chapter 17 The Extraction
Chapter 18 Rescue
Chapter 19 Left Behind
Chapter 20 A Few Adjustments
Chapter 21 The Pond on Pettibone Creek
Chapter 22 Ruby Silver
Chapter 23 Steam
Chapter 24 Casting Spells
Chapter 25 Land of Fire and Ice
Chapter 26 Harvest Festival
Chapter 27 First Snow
Chapter 28 Loki
Chapter 29 First Strike
Chapter 30 Imperial City
Chapter 31 The Feast of Drunkenness
Chapter 32 Flying Cap

Chapter 33 Summer of Hope

760 39 13
By JerrySkell

James had rented the banquet room at the Novi Inn for the party. The room quickly filled with friends. He had hired a band and ordered a feast including a whole roast pig. The band was playing and Gemma and Adrianna were standing together at the roast pig sampling strips of the skin and the meat was sliced. "I really love the skin the most," Gemma said, then waving, "Stels, Jeri come and taste this." Her friends, now officially her sisters walked over and sampled the offered strips of skin. James suddenly appeared at Adrianna's side.

"The next dance is a waltz. I believe it is mine?"

"You can have all the waltzes with me," Adrianna purred.

"No shoes?"

"I not wearing something else," she teased.

"Woman, I don't know what to do with you." Adrianna laughed at his response. "Happy birthday Addie!"

"Thank you. You know you're two days late."

"Things were a little chaotic on the actual day."

"But you still made in very special Jimmy." James blushed with her statement.

"Do you mind sharing a birthday with little Luke?"

"Not in the least, Kay looks radiant holding her son."

"I thought 'tired' was more appropriate." Elodia and Theodora rushed over to them.

"Congratulations, both of you."

"I remember when Davey and I were sealed for eternity in the temple," Theodora said. "I was so very happy."

"I understand that, now James and I are married in the temple, we will be together forever.

"I was talking to your girls," Elodia said, "they are excited to be sealed to you both as daughters for eternity too."

"I love our girls," James said.

"They let me graduate early too," Adrianna said excitedly.

"I'm not surprised Addie," Teddi said, "You are a gifted healer."

"Thank you."

"Now that things have slowed down a bit, are you still hoping for what we talked about this winter?"

"I'm working on it."

"Working on what Half Pint?"

"I'll show you tonight Jimmy. You'll like what I have planned."

"Addie, you know I'm absolutely in love with you, I'm game for anything you have planned." She stood on his feet and on her tiptoes.

"I love you too!" Adrianna whispered, then she thoroughly kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 7 6
She needs more power, and she needs it faster than aging up would grant her in time.. Knowing that other dragons see her as the daughter of a traitor...
776K 30K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
317 25 8
Adriana is back again on her adventure of finding what she was missing all this time. she is in a journey of finding her true self...
363 38 15
Have you ever fallen head over heels in love? Would you be willing to risk everything for that love? Could you commit treason just to love the King? ...