Mute (Finished) By Ana R

By emo_272_

Logan has been born mute. His life is hard, not be able to talk or have friends. He's been bullied all his l... More

Logan
Josh
chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Ban
Chapter 5
Author Note
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Randy
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Author note
chapter 23
chapter 24

chapter 15

3.1K 98 10
By emo_272_

Danny
Age 18
5'8
Hair color is black but dyes it blueish.

A little about me I came back but in a different body, but this time I can talk and can protect myself. Not the other time. I have two loving parents that care about me and I'm the only child in the family. I'm going to the same school that I did before so that means I'm going to see everyone that hurt me. When I was worthless and couldn't protect myself, but this time I came back to hurt them back.
Especially my brother and his friends. Now I can talk with Noah in why I ended my life back then.

Sorry for this chapter is short. The picture above is Danny (Logan). All the pictures in all chapters are not mine. I just get them from Google.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

8.2M 348K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
1.8M 64.7K 39
||English FF|| Why are you like this?! What have I ever done to you?! Kim Taehyung! ||The Ideas for this story are all from me|| (I got inspired by g...
22.5M 693K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
12.3M 627K 55
Soren McKinin; the disappointment of the family, the child his parents wished did not belong to them, the type fathers warned their daughters not to...