Mute (Finished) By Ana R

By emo_272_

Logan has been born mute. His life is hard, not be able to talk or have friends. He's been bullied all his l... More

Logan
Josh
chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Ban
Chapter 5
Author Note
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Randy
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Author note
chapter 23
chapter 24

chapter 14

3.3K 113 2
By emo_272_

Ban p.o.v

I haven't seen Josh since his brother die. He has changed a lot and he hasn't been going to school or seen him around. I'm going to visit him today. Hopefully, he wants to see me. I called his friends and only one answer me and said damn man Josh is not living with his parents anymore. He is living in an apartment and dude if I where you I wouldn't go visit him. Is not the Josh we know before he has changed a lot. I went anyways to visit him. When I came to the apartment his parents gave me his address. His apartment did not look like one and it smelled bad too. I knock and he answered he looked horrible.

Josh p.o.v

When someone knocked at my door. I was about to smoke but I went and open it and the person that hurt most my brother. I punched him in the face and said to him is your fault he killed himself your fault.

Josh picture above.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
966K 35.7K 60
Louis Caine Lexus is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention a total genius in business making him a billionaire...
9.2K 654 43
"Why do you do stuff like this?" I didn't answer. "Why do you release your pheromones like that. Do you even know how good they smell?" I stood there...
76.9K 1.6K 30
Mafia! The word itself sounds scary. Being a part of mafia is not simple. But being the Mafia king is a lot harder than that. Great power comes with...