About Lastnight [ SLOW UPDATE...

By ambershanelx

Is it possible for you to fall inlove with someone you never met before? Tahari Smith is a young, twenty one... More

[ CHAPTER ONE - LASNIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER THREE - REMEMBER ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR - ALL FALLS DOWN ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE - MISSING YOU ]
[ CHAPTER SIX- THE WAY ]
[ CHAPTER SEVEN - MINE FOR A LIFETIME ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT - FROM TIME ]
[ CHAPTER NINE - ALL EYEZ ]
[CHAPTER TEN - TENDERONI]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN - CIRCLES ]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE - LOSING ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTEEN - SAVE ME ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN - FALLIN' IN LOVE ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN - CHANGE ME ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN - THEY DON'T KNOW ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - FWYB ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - H20 ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN - 1ST CLASS ]

[ CHAPTER TWO - NEVER LISTEN ]

17.3K 854 181
By ambershanelx

Zaquan in MM

NEVER LISTEN

"Home girl fuckin' skedaddled," Zaquan mumbled then chuckled to himself as he looked on the empty side of the bed which the girl from last night occupied as he threw on a random ass t-shirt. Once he was fully dressed he began to move around the room and take off the dirty sheets, talk about a wild night last night. Shit was pure love, he could still taste shorty. As he began to get the clean linen off, his phone began to ring.

"Yo?"

"Qua where yo ass at man?" Carson blurted out in phone, "Home, coolin' what's good foo'?" Zaquan replied putting the sheets down. He wanted to lick the wet spot just to taste Tahari again but then he'd seemed weird.

"Not shit, after I spend some time with my lady I was wondering if you wanted to cool it or some shit?"

"Nah fam, you spend the day with'cha lady Imma probably go by the trap and kick it or some shit with the niggas. See if everything running smoothly then Monday I'm back at it at the barbershop," Zaquan explained.

He ain't too much get his hands dirty anymore, he just liked to cool it and cut hair that shoot 'em up bang bang shit got old to him.

Soon Zaquan had all of the sheets in the washer machine and he figured he would pick him up something to eat. He decided on calling in an order at Ruth Chris and then pick it up. Since it was still early, the restaurant shouldn't be that busy. Once Zaquan had on some clothes he made his way out of his home and into his car.

A day with Zaquan was like a day with a boss. Anywhere he went his presence demanded respect and he knew that. Zaquan parked his whip in the back of the warehouse and exhaled when he saw two niggas coming out fussing. He grabbed his glock 40 and exited his car.

"Fuck y'all doing?" He roared and both of the men looked to him. It caught the both of them off guard because they didn't know he was coming.

"N-Nothing." One spoke simply terrified.

"Nah fuck that, I'm about to get in this nigga shit! He giving me those small ass dime bags, trying make shit look like I ain't out 'chere tryna make this money!" The dude said and Zaquan eyes lit up and he smirked. He loved to see when his men when actually serious about making this money.

"But on the real, handle this shit somewhere else. If you going to be here, work and if y'all need to work out some problems handle it over there," Zaquan said pointing the street. In others words they needed to get they ass on, if they won't going to beef. Leave that beefing shit for the ops.

Zaquan went inside and then looked around as he seen several things being handled; weighing, bagging, cutting and cooking he loved it but he wanted to check in with the manager and make sure things was good then he was out.

***

              Once Tahari got home she immediately took a shower, she felt disgusted. As the water in the shower hit her body flashbacks of last night came through her head and just at the thought of Zaquan thick chocolate manhood penetrating her made her hands creep down to her pussy feeling it's soft lips. A breath escaped her mouth as she ran her index finger across her sensitive clit.

              She couldn't lie she was ashamed of her actions from last night but it was well worth it. She doubt if she will ever talk to Zaquan again, simply because when it comes to that one night stand shit, it is unlikely that you will even see that person again.

              Tahari pushed thoughts of Zaquan to the back of her head and began washing her body with her Victoria's Secret body wash.

              After twenty minutes she was out and drying off. Tahari put on her bathrob and began to come through her wet hair parting it through the middle and then running some coconut oil on her scalp. After that she put it up in a high pony tail and began to put lotion on. As she put lotion on her phone began to ring.

              "Hello?"

              "Hari baby, how are you?" Her manager Tracy said through the phone.

              Tahari exhaled, "Great baby. How are you?"

              "Great, I have two shoots tomorrow for you and uh one is for Sports Illustrator!"

              "Oh my God!" Tahari said getting up from her bed.

              "I'm serious girl," She said.

              "This can't be true, girl. Wow, this is big."

              "Hell yeah! Now I'm going to need you to have a good day boo and get ready to work tomorrow!" Tracy said then ended the call.

              Tahari placed the phone down and began to do a little milky rock due to how happy she was. "Thank you God," She commented. Tahari wanted to work her butt off before school and it was approaching quickly.

              After her little happy dance Tahari grabbed her phone to call up Ivory.

              "Bitch guess what," Tahari said flopping down.

              "Guess who got a shoot for sports illustrator!" Tahari said.

              "Uh.. Tahari," She said making Tahari laugh.

              "Yes yes." Tahari rejoiced.

              "I'm so happy for you but bitch you ain't slick spill..."

              "Spill what?" Tahari asked.

              "Uh lastnight?"

              "Oh about lastnight... I would have to tell you in person," Tahari said. She wanted to see facial expressions and all.

              Ivory exhaled, "You were always like that but alright. I'll be over later we could watch the VMA's together,"

              "Alright see you then."

              The two girls hung up the phone and Tahari threw on an oversized shirt with pink spandex shorts. It was a Sunday so she was on some chill shit.

***

"Slay Rih! Make that comeback baby!" Tahari yelled as she sat on her bed watching the VMA's tonight with Ivory.

"Gabrielle ain't want to come," Tahari asked looking to Ivory.

"Uh I didn't mention it to her because I didn't want to bring her and then when we show up you look at her like '....wyd'," Ivory said making the both of them laugh. After laughing Ivory cut her eyes at Tahari, "Bitch you not slick, spill. The VMA's over Drake and Rih had their little moment," Ivory said and Tahari exhaled.

"Well we had sex... apparently," Tahari said and Ivory's eyes lit up.

"Bitch was it good? I know that's my man friend and all but homeboy look like he lay down the pipe like a plumber," Ivory said and Tahari busted out laughing, "Now trust me when I say he was plumbing but uh I just don't feel right with it being a one night stand and all," Tahari explained.

"I mean I'm not going to beat you up about it because it's not like it's something you usually do and girl you been on your grind lately and haven't had any dick. Bottom line don't beat yourself up about it, just don't let it happen often." Ivory said and Tahari nodded.

"You're right," Tahari said. She wanted to feel better about the situation but she couldn't.

"So you just up and left this morning?" She asked and Tahari nodded. Ivory busted out laughing, "Girl, you crazy" Ivory said and Tahari shrugged.

Just as Ivory was about to say something else the doorbell rang. "Hold on girl. I wasn't expecting any company but let me see who this is..." Tahari hopped up off of her bed and waltzed down the hall to the front door. She opened it and was met with roses sitting before her.

She looked to her right and left then picked them up examining them. "Ivory you gotta' see this," Tahari said as she turned around but not before closing the door with her foot.

"Bitch from who? Zaquan?!" Ivory said coming into the room.

Tahari snatched the note from on the side on the flowers and began reading.

Baby, give me one more chance.

-Ryan.

"It's Ryan..." Tahari said and flashbacks of their entire relationship bum rushed her head. "High yellow Ryan? Girl I thought you were done with his ass, but he sending all these flowers shittttt," Ivory said.

              "Girl. I haven't spoken to him in like a year." Tahari told her and she nodded, because she knew it was true.

              Tahari and Ryan were together for about three years then broke up because he was cheating. Tahari thought about whether or not she wanted to hit him up to see what was up with him.

              "So should I call him or something?" She asked Ivory.

              Ivory looked to the flowers and exhaled, "Yeah. It may be a good thing." She replied and Tahari began to pick up her phone. She first went to unblock his number then call him. After two rings he answered, "So I see you got the flowers?"

              "Yes thanks," She replied and Ivory was mouthing her to put it on speaker and she did so.

              "So I was wondering if you would give me the pleasure of taking you out... tomorrow. Tahari," He asked and Tahari looked to Ivory.

              Bitch you better, it's free food!

              Ivory mouthed and Tahari nodded, "Y-yeah, what time?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 659 49
18 year old stormy rose summers life wasnt the best. living life day by day, hoping for it to get better. not knowing what love is and never experien...
204K 5.4K 47
Aurelia is forced to marry Khari because its benefical for her parents gang, Will they fall inlove or hate each other read to find out more. with a l...
159K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...