The Queen Of Cherry Blossoms~...

By CookieOtaku101

"I am a queen, or somewhat considered one.....that, I do not believe..." Aki Shizuki is a girl born into a no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NEWSSSSS
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
1k reads and Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter~ Hotsprings
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Filler Chapter~ Shura and Shino
Filler Chapter~ Nami and Kiba
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33~ Final!
Sequel!
Naruto Watty Awards
Long Time No See

Chapter 10

4.7K 135 56
By CookieOtaku101

"Morning Sasu!" I patted the Uchiha's back hard making him glare.

"Hn." He replied and I sweat dropped. It's the day before the exams and we'd been training non stop to prepare, leaning each other's jutsu styles and ninja strategies.

"I see you too are here before me?" Kakashi Sensei arrived not much later and naruto jumped up, pointing a finger.

"They always are." Ketsu muttered earning a glance from the Sensei.

"Your late!" He accused and he sweat dropped.

"A black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way round." He reasoned and I just looked at him with a 'really?' Expression.

We started training straight away, me and sasuke fighting first. I went in with my water dragon and he blocked with his Phoenix flower jutsu. This repeated again until Kakashi called it.

"Naruto and Sasuke next. Aki, let's talk." He smiled and I shrugged while following him.

"So, what's up?" I asked as I sat down on a log and he stood in front of me.

"Gai informed me about your unusual chakra, it's very interesting. During the exams I hope to see it." He gave me a closed eye smile.

"I can't exactly control it, but I dunno what might happen." I looked back to sasuke and naruto arguing over something.

"Maybe your right. Don't mention anything, but I think the Uchiha has taken a liking to you." He mentioned before he appeared back next to the two.

I blinked twice, processing what he said. I giggled to myself and shook my head. "Glad to know I'm his friend." I nodded and headed back over.

They smiled and I waved back. We spent the rest of the day training for the upcoming exams.

"Rest up tonight, see you guys tomorrow." Kakashi poofed into smoke and I stretched my arms over my head.

"Looks like we should head home, later guys!" I waved as naruto darted for his house, probably for ramen.

"Want me to walk you home?" Sasuke asked looking away. I blinked before grinning.

"Sure! You don't live far do you?" I asked and he shook his head. We set off for my house, talking about random things.

He was actually the same age as me, which made sense, I was the youngest in the academy.

"Well this is my place, see you tomorrow Sasuke!" I waved and he nodded, a small smile on his face.

"Later." He said before leaving. I entered the house to find that Hayate wasn't there, I suspected he was busy on a mission so I went straight to sleep.

~ Le time skip brought to you by Sasuke's ego ~

The morning of the exams, I met up with Naruto and Sasuke outside the exam hall for the chuunin exams.

"Ready?" I asked and they nodded. We went in to see two males blocking the entrance for the "3rd" floor.

It wasn't hard to see, this was still the 2nd floor. "Hey, let us through!" A familiar voice shouted and the two males smirked.

"Nah!" One replied and I giggled. I knew it was Kotetsu, I could just tell.

"Come on Kotetsu, let them pass." I appeared behind him and hugged his face to my chest. He gasped for air but I let him go.

"Aki, of course you'd see through the genjutsu." Izumo laughed and they went back to normal. I gave a peace sign and Ketsu bit me.

"Hey!" I pulled her off my arm which was now bleeding.

"Enough of the reunions, let's go." She grabbed my sleeve and pulled it.

"Okay okay, let's go Sasu, Naru Chan." I had to drag naruto as he was still shouting about how the hell it was a genjutsu.

"What about me?!" Ketsu jumped over naruto and landed by my side. I nodded and she gave me that 'really?' Look.

We ran into an all too familiar team in the hallways on the way to the room we needed to be in.

"Aki!" TenTen giggled and I tackle hugged her.

"Hey TenTen! Hi lee, sup Neji kun!" I greeted while helping TenTen up.

"You know these guys?" Sasuke asked, appearing by my side.

"They're my team, you know, coz I'm only on yours for the exams." I explained and he nodded.

"You must be Sasuke Uchiha! I would like to fight you, right now!" Lee did a fighting stance and I jumped in first of him.

"Come on, you guys don't need to fight." I reasoned and Sasuke slung his arm over my shoulder. I could see TenTen looking between us confused and Neji glared.

"It's fine Aki, I'll beat this guy." He 'reassured' me and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want either of you to fight!" I patted his duckbutt hair and turned to naruto.

"Just let them kick the crap out of each other!" Ketsu groaned.

"No, they might take it too far." I placed her on my head and she sighed.

"Fine fine." She muttered.

"Hey, bushy brows!" And que the face palm.

"Naruto, his name is Lee." I muttered while shaking my head.

"Let's just get this over with." Sasuke smirked and grabbed my hand, dragging me to follow Lee.

I sighed loudly but got jolted back when someone put a hand on my shoulder. Sasuke glared but let go of my hand and continued after the others.

"I don't like him." Neji said as TenTen let go of my shoulder.

"How do you think I've been coping!" Ketsu barked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Thanks for releasing me from hisdeath grip." I laughed and Neji shook his head at my dramaticness.

They began fighting, Lee winning, Sasuke losing. It didn't take long for Gai to appear out of a turtle and stop the whole thing.

Well, that explanation sounds... Normal. Anyway.

"We are going. Now!" I grabbed both Narutos and sasukes collars and smiled to my team.

"Later guys!" I called before dragging the two away. Sasuke got out of my hold but naruto just pouted.

We got to the door of the room we would be entering and I let go of naruto.

"Let's go!" He shouted and barged through the door. Me and Sasuke followed closely behind, well, until a herd of wild...be nice Aki be nice... Girls, surrounded him.

"Sasuke kun!" A blond one jumped on his back and he glared.

"Ino." He responded shaking her off. I looked at the other ninja here and turned back to naruto.

"So these are the other graduates from your year?" I asked and he nodded, dragging me to meet them.

"This is Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Ino, Shikamaru, choji, oh and Akamaru." He grinned am so smiled.

"Nice dog!" The one called Kiba looked at Ketsu who's eyes gleamed at the attention.

"Why that's lovely of you to say." She replied and akamaru, who was placed in Kiba's hood, barked making her jump.

"she's a bit of an attention hog." I patted her head as she growled.

"Wait, where's Sakura?" Choji asked, eating a bag of chips.

"She isn't competing, that's why Aki is here!" Naruto grinned and I froze in place at a way too familiar voice.

"Aki? Hah! Well well well." One snickered.

"Isn't this a delightful surprise!" Another chuckled.

"Long time no see, Aki San." I turned around, and saw them

Asada Sitchuo, Kirame Tirama and Tammy Ishidaya.

~~~
Akane: DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
Choji: wow, wait, who are they again?
Akane: oooooo, you shall find out soon. The outfits they are wearing are somewhere. Asada is circled in green, Kirame red and Tammy blue.
Choji: hey, can we get food? *said while eating chips.*
Akane: omg Yosh! Nutella churros!
Choji: well okay then!
Akane: I don't own Naruto! But I do own these delicious Nutella churros!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 866 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
8.5K 353 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...
70.1K 1.3K 22
Her family thought she was useless because she was born a girl to the main family, she trained as hard as she can to prove them wrong, but when she c...
76K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...