I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

By Gravity246

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... More

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 4: You make me blush
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: I Promise...
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Chapter 8: I Forgive You
Hello Readers
Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 14: Ticklish
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)

1K 23 13
By Gravity246

I come out of the bathroom, pour the finished popcorn into a large bowl and head to the living room.

The movie we had chosen was Zootopia. It was really fun for both Milhouse and I. We finished the popcorn 30 minutes in so I had to make more.

Once it ended, I ran over to my phone, which was charging in the wall of the Kitchen. I check to see if there are any texts from Bob. There aren't any.

(Huh, I thought I heard my phone beep.). I then hear Milhouse talking, still in the living room.

"Oh, sure! I'll ask Miss (L/n)." I unplug my phone and walk back to the living room.

"You need something Milhouse?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, could I go over to Bart's house for a bit. Bart and I wanna hang out."

I think about this.

"Well, I have no problem with it, I mean he lives next door. Lemme just ask your mom first."

***

Milhouses mom was cool with letting Milhouse hang out with Bart as long as I was around.

Milhouse and I grabbed our things and walked out. I locked the front door and ran after an excited Milhouse. Bart was already at the open door, waiting for his friend.

As soon as I reach the door, I bump into Marge.

"Hi!" we both say, hugging each other.

"I'm so happy to see you. It's been a while." I tell her.

"I am too..." she says smiling. "...Um, is everything okay? With your problem."

"Oh..." I smile and nod. I walk inside and we walk over to the couch and sit down on the couch.

"So, are you goong to explain to me what happened?" Marge coaxes me.

I nod.

"Well, you see... I had made a promise to this guy, that we would have dinner." I explain, keeping my voice down. "... I tried to tell him, but he was really, not really angry but, disappointed. We didn't talk for hours and I was scared that it was over between us. But we talked and it was all okay."

She nods smiling and looks at me intentely.

"So, you really like him huh?" I sigh and grin. Then I snap back to reality.

"Oh, um, I mean..."

Bart's POV

Milhouse and me are at the top of stairs, trying to listen in on the conversation. I can't hear everything, but I hear enough to understand.

"Milhouse. You said she was acting weird lately?"

Milhouse says, "Yeah, she's been really distracted and forgetful lately. And she's always on her phone."

"Milhouse, that's ridiculous." Lisa says, coming out of nowhere. "You've just described every human under the age of 30. It's normal."

"Not for her." Milhouse says.

"What exactly are you two so worried about?" She whispers.

"Bart thinks she might be dating someone."

"Awww, does Bart-y have a crush on his baby-sitter~?"

"Shut up Lis! That's not it..." I tell her. "She could be dating Sideshow Bob again. I know it."

"Oh gosh, again with this Bart? I thought you were over that." Lisa says.

"You don't get it Lis. She's in trouble and I'm going to save her." I say. "Besides, you never believed me those other times. What makes this time different?"

"Bart... Bob's been out of prison for years and he's never really done anything criminal. Maybe he's changed, so it wouldn't even matter."

"Are you serious?! Ugh, whatever. I don't know why I even listen to you."

I look back. They've left the room. Then, I see something.

"Ha, I'll prove it to you. Come on."

Y/N POV

"I knew it." Marge says. "I knew you were dating someone." We has moved to the dining room. She had made us tea and set out some (favorite kind) cookies.

There was no going back. She had figured it out. I nervously eat the cookies and sip the tea, trying to get my story straight.

"So, who is he?"

"Uh, no one really. You don't know him." I respond quickly.

"Huh. Okay. Does he have a name?"

"Yup." And I leave it at that. Marge touches her hand to her chin.

"How about you just tell me about him. I won't pry about his identity anymore if you just give me that."

I think about this for a second.

"Well... he's really cute. He has... a really dreamy voice and the nicest eyes. He's also really tall which I love. He's a good hugger and is really sweet. He's always nice to me, even when I make mistakes."

"He always makes me happy and is just... fun to be with. He and I are into pretty much the same things, so we can talk for hours. I don't know, he's just perfect..."

Suddenly, I feel embarrassed.

"I'm sorry!" I say. "I haven't been able to talk to anyone about him so... yeah, sorry it all kind of spilled out like that."

"That's so sweet! Why haven't you told me?!" she squealed silently.

"Well..." I think about this. "It's not easy for me to hold it in, but things could be harder if I let people know... I know I'm being secretive, but I have to be. I promise, one day, I'll be completely honest, but now is not the right time..."

"I see..." she says skeptically. "Don't worry. When you are ready to tell me, you can always come over."

I smile widely.

(Maybe I can tell her about Bob... Could I. She might be a bit shocked, but... I feel like I can trust her...)

Keeping Bob a secret hurts. I just want everyone to know that this wonderful, amazing guy is mine. That we're together. I want to go out in public him, holding hands, without him wearing a disguise.

But we can't... It's just too dangerous. People here wouldn't understand.

No one can find out. No one can-

"HEY!" I look into the living room as my thoughts flood my mind. I drop the cookie in my hand into my plate and run into the living room.

Bart and Milhouse are holding my phone, scrolling through. Lisa, from what it sounded like, what trying to stop them.

"What are you doing?" I say, horrfied. I reach out to get my phone, but Bart steps back.

"I thought you weren't dating anyone. You lied. Again!" Bart yells.

"Ms (Y/n), I'm so sorry for my brother!" Lisa pleads, trying and failing to grab the phone. "I tried to stop him."

"I told him it was a bad idea." Milhouse said, defending himself.

"Traitors." Bart mumbles. "Who's "Robert"? Hm?"

I find myself a bit relieved. Being extra careful, I made sure Bob's name wasn't in my phone, so I put his number under Robert.

"Bart?! Give that phone back right now!" Marge yells.

"What else have you been lying about (Y/n)?" Bart asks, still dodging Lisa and Marge.

I walk up to Bart and he stops. He glares at me and holds the phone to his chest.

"Bart," I say, gently snatching the phone away. "My love life is none of your business. If I feel like talking about it, I will. It does not mean you can look through my personal stuff."

"Why are you so secretive? Unless-"

"Bart, that's enough! Go upstairs to your room right now and don't come back down until I say so!" Marge yells.

Bart glares at her and then at me. He squeezes his eyes together and runs upstairs. He stops at the top of the stairs and clenches his fists.

"I already know." And with that, he runs to his room and slams the door...

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong