The Drug In Me Is You [BoyxBo...

By RoyalZBloodsss

More

The Drug In Me Is You [BoyxBoy]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

5.8K 103 14
By RoyalZBloodsss

Jeydon's POV

I stared at my ceiling and turned my cellphone off. I just only needed to tell Zane that I wouldn't be at school today. What I have been thinking was why was I telling Zane this? But then I remembered, he's the only friend I have left.

Last night wasn't as bad as the others. I'm glad I called Zane last night. His voice really calmed me down. It even help me keep calm when Corbin came to my room last night. The only good thing was that he didn't try anything on me.

I just wish that one day Declan will realize that it is his best friend who caused me pain and torture.

"Jeydon? What are you doing still home?" mom asked. I jumped up and gasped.

"Jesus mom. When did you get here?"

"Just now. Are you running a cold?" she asked placing her hand on my forehead. "You're not hot but you're s little too warm. Why didn't you go to school today?"

"I couldn't get up from my bed."

"Can you move your legs?"

"Yes mom. Where's dad?"

"Work." she sighed and I felt sad.

Dad has always been at work for the past month. I haven't seen him since Declan's party three months ago. I don't even remember what he looks like anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if mom was having an affair. She must be lonely not coming home to see her lover. I wonder if I will ever find my own lover. There aren't that many gay people around here.

"Mom, what do you think of gays?" I asked her.

"I don't have a problem with them. If they start stuff then we're going to have some problems."

"I see." I say and streched out my legs. Mom left the room and I walked towards the bathroom to clean myself off.

***

What to do on my day out of school.

What could I do? I know many people hang out with their friends but I don't have any.

I wish I hadn't told Audrey that I was gay. We could've been ditching school together and what not. But I lost my only friend. I should've just went along with her but that wouldn't be fair to her. I don't even like girls.

It's a possibility that I can turn Zane gay and then I can be with him forever. That's not a bad idea at all. Too bad I'm a good kid. I'd never force anyone into anything. No matter how much I want to be with them.

I decided to drive to Walmart. I'm so thankful that my brother got a rode from Corbin. I don't have to be stuck in the house with mom. I love her but she can get annoying. She'd make me wash the dishes or something.

I parked in a spot close to the entrance and grabbed a cart.

I walked around the whole place and ended up buying shampoo and hair grease and other things.

I checked the time and saw that it was time for my soap operas. I love me some adult drama. It helps me learn from others mistakes. But adults are stupid. Who stabs a person in the back with scissors? That's just childish.

My favorite tv show drama would have to be Gossip Girl. I absolutely love that show! Aside from Supernatural.

***

"But mom!"

"No. I want to spend some time with my little baby!" she said pressing my face in between her huge boobs. AH! I'm being suffocated!

Need... Air.

"Maybe some other time mom."

"Oh alright." she frowned and I kissed her cheek. "I'm so glad that you're a good kid. I just wish your brother was like you."

"Declan is Declan."

"True."

"I'm going to my room now." I tell her and she nods her head.

"Yell my name if you need anything."

"Will do."

I walked up to my boring little room and sat down on my bed. The wallpaper is starting to fade out. I should've bought me some while I was in Walmart!

I turned the tv on and lied back. I'm so sad that Passions is over but at least they still show reruns! I should go on Sy-fy to see what's on.

Ew. The Twilight Zone. I seriously don't understand that series. Kind of reminds me of Star Wars.

***

I woke up and saw Corbin smiling down at me. I screeched. "Where the heck did you come from?"

"My moms vagina."

"Go away."

"I missed you."

"I didn't. Leave before I scream bloody murder." I say and he chuckled.

Why is he chuckling? Is this a funny thing to him? How did he get here and when did I fall asleep?

"So, whats up with you and that Zane dude?"

"Nothing. He's just a new friend of mine since I came out."

"You sure? If I find out you're lying to me I will be very upset." he said in his seductive voice. Oh gosh. That's my favorite voice! He knows that.

"I'm positive." I'm not really sure. I hope we're friends.

"Good." he said and kissed me. I pulled back but he grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my lips onto his.

This is what I am talking about. If he wasn't so aggressive then maybe I wouldn't be scare of him. "Kiss back." he growled but then there was a knock on my door.

My brother came in and set a bunch of papers on my dresser and Corbin walked out. "Quit hanging around Zane." my brother said and closed my door behind him.

What I don't understand is why Corbin is messing with me. I never did anything to him. I shivered. He'll probably come back later and mess with me. I'm not scared anymore.. I'm terrified. Corbin could do anything to me and no one will know. Not even Zane.

I wonder what Zane is doing now. Is he okay? Of course he's okay.

Buzz.

Buzz.

"Hello?"

"Hey its me. Could you meet me at the park?"

"S-sure." I say grabbing my jacket. "Is it a special occasion?"

"Nope."

"Ok. I'll be there shortly." I say and hung up.

I can't believe he called me! And he asked me to meet him at the park. I wonder why. His voice seemed pretty shaky. Maybe it's the weather.

I walked down the stairs and opened the front door. "Where are you going?" My mother asked.

"To Audrey's house."

"Be back by dawn." said and I headed towards the park.

I saw little children playing in the snow and I sighed. Watch them all get frost bite or hyperthermia. I'd never let my child be out in this weather.

Where is Zane? Wait. That must be him over there behind that tree looking like a pedophile. I walked over to him and gasped.

"What the happened to your head?" I asked examining his head. There was blood all over the side of his face.

"I just fell off my bike. It's not a big of a deal." I don't believe that at all.

"You could possibly have an concussion!"

"I'm fine."

"You should go to the hospital. Is that glass on your face?"

"There were beer bottle glass everywhere."

"You need to get those out of you now."

"Can't you do it for me?"

"I don't know. I don't want to hurt you." I say almost crying. Why can't he just go to the damn hospital instead of being a stubborn idiot?

"Please? I just hate doctors."

"Fine. But we'll need to go to my place." I say with a sigh. But then I remembered that mom thinks I'm at Audrey's house.

I guess I'll have to come up with an idea.

____

 CommentxVote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...